+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
have you moved to next phase from "application received" to "in process"?

mumbai5 said:
Hi Thread follower,

Just wanted to ask if any one who has submitted SINP application arround 26th June 2015 has got movement further than Application Recieved.
I have submitted application on 26th June 2015 and there is just one row entered Application Recieved.
NOC 2172.
I have written to SINP Online contacts, but no mail recieved.
Kindly suggest / share.

Mumbai5

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Hello seniors,
I want to ask for some information about SINP for a family member of mine. He is a construction Supervisor in south African and has been working for 7 years full time. However he has no job offer in Canada. i was looking at the international mobility category on the SINP website however it is closed for the year. He has a bachelors degree while his wife has a masters. pls guys advice on what steps to take.

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
my NOC code is 2283 and i dont find in the list of SINP. Can someone suggest me how to apply for SINP. Thank you

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
If i get PR with Saskatchewan Province certificate.. then can i work for other province?

where can i find terms and conditions??

Can someone help me to understand.....

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagz99 said:
The schedule 4 form is one of the federal forms you are required to fill and scan. There is a box category where u are required to state the amount ure bringing into Canada. What you simply need to do is to enter the same amount you put on the schedule 4 form in the funds category on the SINP Portal.
Hope that helps
Can we put more than minimum amount?

bern78

Jun 1, 2017
Sorry to hear that.

IELTS overall must be 6 band score (meaning Listening - 6, Reading - 6, Writing - 6, Speaking - 6)

The above score is equivalent to CLB 7 - That's the minimum requirement when it comes to Express Entry program.

Is there any other option for other provinces if my band scores are L=5.5 R=5.5 W=5.5 S=6.5 ?

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is there any other option for other provinces if my band scores are L=5.5 R=5.5 W=5.5 S=6.5 ?
Hope you've got this figured out already? However if not, YES, it will not just be Express Entry aligned. The SINP and Manitoba paper-based streams are worth considering as the require CLB 4 in IELTS. So if you feel you may be unable to improve your IELTS score, they are your options but they're only usually processed for a longer duration when you get to IRCC stage.