+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

daw422

Apr 7, 2014
LINK:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Eligibility

You may apply under the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category if you live outside of Canada or you have proof of legal status in Canada and you meet the following criteria:

You must be accepted into CIC’s Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
Important: You must provide accurate information in your Express Entry Profile. If the information on your Express Entry Profile is not accurate your SINP nomination will be void and Citizenship and Immigration Canada may bar you from applying to immigrate to Canada for five years.
You must score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
You must provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency that match the language level you declared in your Express Entry profile.
You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system and has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate (that is verifiable).
You must have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training:
At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades); OR
At least two years of work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; OR
At least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
Your work experience must be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan. Please see the Application Guide (Appendix A) for the list of eligible occupations.
If your work experience is in an occupation that is regulated in Saskatchewan and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing in Saskatchewan, you are required to obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in that profession before you apply to the SINP. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your SINP application. To see if your occupation has mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing, refer to the Application Guide (Appendix A). You can find more information on regulated occupations at Is my occupation regulated?.
If your work experience is in a skilled trade you must hold a certificate of qualification (also known as a letter of invitation) in your skilled trade from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission.
You must have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan. Please see the Application Guide for further details.

Program criteria may change without notice and applications will be assessed according to the criteria on this website when the SINP receives your completed application. Please be advised the SINP is subject to a nomination limit set by the federal government and application intake thresholds. The ability to be nominated is affected by these constraints and program criterion. No application is guaranteed to be accepted and/or nominated.

The SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each calendar year for applicants with and without employment offers. Visit SINP Application Intake Thresholds for more information.

To learn how to look for work, gain Canadian work experience and apply for a job, please go to Finding Work.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
daw422 said:
LINK:

Eligibility

You may apply under the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category if you live outside of Canada or you have proof of legal status in Canada and you meet the following criteria:

You must be accepted into CIC's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
Important: You must provide accurate information in your Express Entry Profile. If the information on your Express Entry Profile is not accurate your SINP nomination will be void and Citizenship and Immigration Canada may bar you from applying to immigrate to Canada for five years.
You must score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
You must provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency that match the language level you declared in your Express Entry profile.
You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system and has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate (that is verifiable).
You must have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training:
At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades); OR
At least two years of work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; OR
At least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
Your work experience must be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan. Please see the Application Guide (Appendix A) for the list of eligible occupations.
If your work experience is in an occupation that is regulated in Saskatchewan and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing in Saskatchewan, you are required to obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in that profession before you apply to the SINP. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your SINP application. To see if your occupation has mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing, refer to the Application Guide (Appendix A). You can find more information on regulated occupations at Is my occupation regulated?.
If your work experience is in a skilled trade you must hold a certificate of qualification (also known as a letter of invitation) in your skilled trade from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission.
You must have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan. Please see the Application Guide for further details.

Program criteria may change without notice and applications will be assessed according to the criteria on this website when the SINP receives your completed application. Please be advised the SINP is subject to a nomination limit set by the federal government and application intake thresholds. The ability to be nominated is affected by these constraints and program criterion. No application is guaranteed to be accepted and/or nominated.

The SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each calendar year for applicants with and without employment offers. Visit SINP Application Intake Thresholds for more information.

To learn how to look for work, gain Canadian work experience and apply for a job, please go to Finding Work.
Thanks for this notification
Jiji

hybridin

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Say I have 2 years of experience (and currently live) in Ontario (NOC B). Can I still apply? To be honest it always confuses me when it comes to PNP. Can anyone clarify?

mail2mprashant

Aug 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
daw422 said:
LINK:

Eligibility

You must be accepted into CIC's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

what does this mean....?
Should we take up PE

babe121

Jun 9, 2015
Just wanted to find out if i can apply for Saskatchewan PNP even when my NOC is not among those listed as been in demand in Saskatchewan. i am in NOC 2263. - Health and Safety.

raffan

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Hello how can one get proof of eligibity before license.would it will be the same as credential equilency. Regards

nobletomatoe

Jun 4, 2015
Deng, I need more work experience before I'm eligible - I have 23 points for my Education level, 20 points for my Language skills, 12 points for my age, but I only have 4 points for my work experience, thus resulting in 59 points in total. Of course, I don't have any prior ties to Saskatchewan, so there's no way I can get additional points for that (Unless somehow I mange to find a job there).

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi All,
Does occupation/job experience have to be in one of the listed In-Demand Occupation list to apply for Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-category. I have my cousin who is living in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident. Can that be an advantage even though I don't have an experience in an occupation of the in-demand occupation list?

Plz guide!

sraj07

May 26, 2015
@nmurshed - No , Even if you are outside Canada can apply. You need to be in EE .Because you need EE# and job seeking code to apply for SINP Express entry .

Anyone else applied for SINP - Express Entry ???

GLcanada

May 13, 2015
hi,

did anyone found application fee cost for this state PNP?

I went through the application guide , it only says time frame and process but not fee

TQ

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
sraj07 said:
@ nmurshed - No , Even if you are outside Canada can apply. You need to be in EE .Because you need EE# and job seeking code to apply for SINP Express entry .

Anyone else applied for SINP - Express Entry ???
Hi All..

Can you plzz let me know whether we need to attach these forms:
1. Schedule 4 - Economic Classes - I havent got anything from province
2. Use of a Representative - I havent used any representative
3. Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union
4. Additional Dependants/Declaration - we dont have kids as of now
5. Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
6. Instructions for Use of a Representative

For provincial forms:
1. Translator Affidavit - I have attached my own formatted Translator affidavit for Birth certificate, will it work?
2. Request for a Revision and/or Extension Form

I think for provincial, only Saskatchewan, checklist and Ethical form is mandatory...

Plzzz suggest guysss!!!

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

where i can find out if my occupation is in demand?

My NOC code is 2174 does anyone know if its in the list of SINP?