+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my application. According to the application number, they accepted much more than 1000 applications. So lots will be declined

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Russian said:
I submitted my application. According to the application number, they accepted much more than 1000 applications. So lots will be declined
My application number has 7 figures, i do not think one million people applied to SINP... i think that number has nothing to do with the number of applications received... do not worry, you are going to get your nomination.. Express entry rewards proactive applicants and that is what we are after all this jejejejej

shivamtrivedi

Jun 29, 2015
Hello,
I used the express entry tool and it says that I am eligible for the express entry. Further to that I created the express entry profile and the results says "Profile ineligible". I am an architect with NOC A, but still it says federal skilled worker criteria not met. I dont understand why. I have an experience of 4.5yrs in the same field.
I have a WES report as well which says I have an equivalent architect degree as per Canada.

Can anyone suggest what could be the answer to such result "Profile ineligible". Had I been ineligible, the eligibility tool should have not given the result, that I am eligible for express entry.
Please suggest.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
shivamtrivedi said:
Hello,
I used the express entry tool and it says that I am eligible for the express entry. Further to that I created the express entry profile and the results says "Profile ineligible". I am an architect with NOC A, but still it says federal skilled worker criteria not met. I dont understand why. I have an experience of 4.5yrs in the same field.
I have a WES report as well which says I have an equivalent architect degree as per Canada.

Can anyone suggest what could be the answer to such result "Profile ineligible". Had I been ineligible, the eligibility tool should have not given the result, that I am eligible for express entry.
Please suggest.
Have you taken IELTS and got score more than 6.0 in each band (or CLB 7 in each band)?

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Hi Guys!

I have completed the SINP online, filled the required data and attached needed documents. How will i submit my application?

I have not seen any submit button, how will i know if they have received my application?

Thank you.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chem14 said:
Hi Guys!

I have completed the SINP online, filled the required data and attached needed documents. How will i submit my application?

I have not seen any submit button, how will i know if they have received my application?

Thank you.
There is a button "check all fields for completness and submit"

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
How long does it generally take or took you guys to receive SINP Acknowledgment notification?
It's been a week since I submitted my application. Do they notify by email or does it reflect in the system (notification)? It shows 'Application Received' but I am yet to get an Acknowledgment receipt.

I am pretty sure I missed out submitting my IELTS report, should I send the same via email now or wait for their correspondence?

Thanks All!

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfan_ul_haque said:
How long does it generally take or took you guys to receive SINP Acknowledgment notification?
It's been a week since I submitted my application. Do they notify by email or does it reflect in the system (notification)? It shows 'Application Received' but I am yet to get an Acknowledgment receipt.

I am pretty sure I missed out submitting my IELTS report, should I send the same via email now or wait for their correspondence?

Thanks All!
I received the letter on my email next day after submission of my application. If you have your number and the status is "received" then it's ok. Not everybody received the letter

I shall send my TRF and proof of funds on their email

shivamtrivedi

Jun 29, 2015
darklord said:
Have you taken IELTS and got score more than 6.0 in each band (or CLB 7 in each band)?
I actually had to re-create the EE profile now. Earlier, I showed less funds which is required. So now waiting for the message to come with EE no. and job seeker validation code.

NewSask

Jul 1, 2015
Senior members, Need Your Honest Opinion.. I am actually applying for SINP Express Entry & I really need to get this ECA done.

I have completed my master from USA in 2008 but in 2013, for some reason that institute was closed. There is only registration office who normally issue's the official transcript, so as per ICAS requirement, I can provide them official transcript, but I am confused, if there will be any impact on ICAS report for that institute which is already closed. I have heard that, WES report clearly mention in these cases (i.e. Master degree from unrecognized institute), not sure about ICAS? Do you have any ides or recommendation? I need your honest opinion.

Special Note: Actually University accreditation was ended Aug 28, 2008 and My master was completed Sep 2008, so the difference of less then a month, not sure if there will be any impact. Thank You

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewSask said:
Senior members, Need Your Honest Opinion.. I am actually applying for SINP Express Entry & I really need to get this ECA done.

I have completed my master from USA in 2008 but in 2013, for some reason that institute was closed. There is only registration office who normally issue's the official transcript, so as per ICAS requirement, I can provide them official transcript, but I am confused, if there will be any impact on ICAS report for that institute which is already closed. I have heard that, WES report clearly mention in these cases (i.e. Master degree from unrecognized institute), not sure about ICAS? Do you have any ides or recommendation? I need your honest opinion.

Special Note: Actually University accreditation was ended Aug 28, 2008 and My master was completed Sep 2008, so the difference of less then a month, not sure if there will be any impact. Thank You
One way of validating this almost instantly is by doing a provisional assessment by WES. If they recognize your program/University then you can go ahead and get an ECA done.

http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/preliminary.asp

All the best!

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Russian said:
I received the letter on my email next day after submission of my application. If you have your number and the status is "received" then it's ok. Not everybody received the letter

I shall send my TRF and proof of funds on their email
Thanks Russian, btw nice Profile-name! ;D

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfan_ul_haque said:

Thanks All!
irfan

Immediately send your scanned IELTS report card to SINP along with your SINP application number to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

I missed to upload them while filing the application and the email response I got from them.

'Please be aware the SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, an application receipt letter will be emailed to you. Incomplete will be returned at time of initial review."

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends

A few questions from my end

-I happen to miss uploading my bank statements while filing SINP application. The application got submitted and an application number was allotted to my profile. I emailed those scanned copies of my PoF documents via a separate mail last Monday (8th July). I received an email from them that those documents have been received and forwarded to the concerned team. With this I believe my application is complete. Still I haven't heard anything from them on the status of my application?

-Secondly, there are close to 58 occupations in demand for which SINP is likely to select 1000 applications under PNP. Any idea on how many applications are likely to be invited under each head?

-How long is this SINP program likely to continue? Haven't they received 1000 applications?