Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
created EE profile 27.03.2015
Doc's Request.
waiting for ITA
Nomination.....
Score on EE 389
Can somebody please tell me do I need to have money on the bank account for three months before applying for sk pnp or it can be putted now on the account and keep it there till application process is not finished. Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marmil87 said:
Can somebody please tell me do I need to have money on the bank account for three months before applying for sk pnp or it can be putted now on the account and keep it there till application process is not finished. Thanks in advance
They are absolutely clear about this. From Pg 10 of the Application Guide.

The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds throughout the entire immigration process.

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can someone tell me do we need all the docs (including PCC) before applying to SINP?
I have a active EE profile and thinking to apply for SINP, however I have not obtain PCC yet. So can I still atleast apply for SINP?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
mits0829 said:
Hi,

Can someone tell me do we need all the docs (including PCC) before applying to SINP?
I have a active EE profile and thinking to apply for SINP, however I have not obtain PCC yet. So can I still atleast apply for SINP?
In the saskatchewan inmigration website you will find all the documents and forms required to apply to SINP.

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

In the link you will find the application guide.

The PCC is not required to apply to SINP. It will be required if you get ITA.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
For three ppl, the application status changed to In -Process , in both summary tab and the main page .

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
sraj07 said:
For three ppl, the application status changed to In -Process , in both summary tab and the main page .
When did they apply?

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
SASKATChewan urgent INFO required

What is the deadline to submit the online application ??

Since when Saskatchewan started receiving application online ?

I have continuous experience since 2010 ,i have selected 15 pts , but for six to ten years option what should i select , should i selected 5 pts ?

Do we have to upload updated experience/ Ref letter ?

Do we have to upload our original Birth cert / etc doc or true translations can also be expected ?

Do we have to upload updated bank statement ?

shdhsjej

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2015
SINP Express entry wit employment requirements says You need to have your job experience in the "Intended Occupation" , so does that mean Your job offer must be related to Your study??

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
vigneshj said:
Is Sasketchewan still open?
Yes, it is still accepting applications. Whether 1000 applications have been reached or not, is debatable.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'll submit my application today so we'll see if the applications are still accepted

vigneshj

Jun 22, 2015
Is it Mandatory to work in Saskatchewan province when nominated , or we can move to any province, is the PR VISA stamping will have Saskatechewan name in it

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vigneshj said:
Is it Mandatory to work in Saskatchewan province when nominated , or we can move to any province, is the PR VISA stamping will have Saskatechewan name in it
Technically, the Canadian constitution grants you the mobility rights to live and work anywhere in Canada as a permanent resident.

However, if you get a PR based on a provincial nomination and do not even land in the province when you land in Canada for the first time, that can raise a few questions which you will have difficulty in answering because it would appear to indicate that you used the PN route as a method to enter Canada and that your interests were not aligned with the province's interests from the beginning. This amounts to willful misrepresentation and that is a serious offence. Even if you evade that, the province can come after you legally and though their chances are slim, it will still be a lot of nuisance for you especially when you are just settling down in a new country.

Recommend that you aim to work in the province for at least 1 year during which you will be able to figure out if you want to continue living there or not. After that, you are free to move out and the province will probably not spend a lot of energy in holding you back.

All the best!