Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveedkhan said:
Hi Guys,

I have few questions:

Is it compulsory to live in Saskatchewan after migration?

No.

Can one move to any other province?

Yes.

If some one moves to any other province, would it affect person's citizenship requirements?

No.

thanks
Provinces are naturally selfish of the immigrants that they bring in because it costs them money to bring in quality talent and they would appreciate if the talent isn't just using them to get entry into Canada. They would also be keen on the immigrant talent settling down in the province to add to the provincial tax kitty. Which explains the insistence on getting the declaration of intent signed upfront.

However, the constitution always has the last word.

Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary, The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms allows the following mobility rights to citizen and PR.

http://publications.gc.ca/collections/Collection/CH37-4-3-2002E.pdf

Mobility Rights

6.(1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to

(a) any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of
province of present or previous residence; and
(b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Thanks Asivad Anac.

Do you think its good to wait for ITA in the pool (346) or one should go provincial option?

Asivad Anac said:
Provinces are naturally selfish of the immigrants that they bring in because it costs them money to bring in quality talent and they would appreciate if the talent isn't just using them to get entry into Canada. They would also be keen on the immigrant talent settling down in the province to add to the provincial tax kitty. Which explains the insistence on getting the declaration of intent signed upfront.

However, the constitution always has the last word.

Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary, The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms allows the following mobility rights to citizen and PR.

http://publications.gc.ca/collections/Collection/CH37-4-3-2002E.pdf

Mobility Rights

6.(1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to

(a) any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of
province of present or previous residence; and
(b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveedkhan said:
Do you think its good to wait for ITA in the pool (346) or one should go provincial option?
346 has no chance of getting ITA without provincial nomination

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am still at initial stage of EE.
Just checking my options.

Is there any application quota for SINP-Express Entry sub category? And is there any source from where we can know that how many applications have been accepted under this stream?

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Where is submit button? :eek:

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
munjal said:
Hi,
I am still at initial stage of EE.
Just checking my options.

Is there any application quota for SINP-Express Entry sub category? And is there any source from where we can know that how many applications have been accepted under this stream?
Yes, 1000 applicants only will be nominated under SINP Express Entry. The source where you will get the status - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds. This is not realtime status and SINP does not update it every now and then, so it does not reflect the actual number of applications already filled towards the quota. SINP started on 08 June 2015 and are currently still accepting applications.

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
abyurla said:
check here for the steps https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FwilYOq4h_L96DHtvJ4hD6BX0GPRMhTrgMe78jjV3LI/edit#gid=1219031269

Yes to your second question.
Hey! Thanks for your reply. but couldnt understand your answer to my second question. ::)
So, single pdf file or multiple pdf files?

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Step 14: Applicant Details-Final Page

Now where is submit button?

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
single, multiple, whichever, it doesn't matter, just attach it on the application or send as attachment via email to them
good to go

irfan_ul_haque said:
Hey! Thanks for your reply. but couldnt understand your answer to my second question. ::)
So, single pdf file or multiple pdf files?

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last document needed for SINP - proof of funds - will be ready day after tomorrow. I filled already theapplication and need to upload this last piece of paper.

Can I still apply? Is it not closed yet? Maybe someone applied today?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Russian said:
Last document needed for SINP - proof of funds - will be ready day after tomorrow. I filled already theapplication and need to upload this last piece of paper.

Can I still apply? Is it not closed yet? Maybe someone applied today?
i applied today, everything went fine for me.

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have almost 2 years in NOC B in ontario. Can i apply or my job has to be in demand in Saskatchewan