+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD applications 2020

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
She (the agent) did not put me on hold! that was really strange and she said not finalized!
i remember the previous times i called them they put me on hold to go and check it!
I think she had no mood to go and check it...
Hey Bro, I applied on January but still in hold due to covid: the news release and tweet about passport canada resumes applications for PASSPORTS for CANADIANS! So we are still in the shit! This quote is from the news release of July 31

Reactions: simple2000

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Hey Bro, I applied on January but still in hold due to covid: the news release and tweet about passport canada resumes applications for PASSPORTS for CANADIANS! So we are still in the shit! This quote is from the news release of July 31
Hi, but people who applied even after us they got their RTDs!

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi,
Hope you are well all

I just submitted last week my PR application as a protected person my question should I apply RTD now or should wait ?
If not so which is better time to apply ?
And how to apply online or paper by mail or in person ?
Thanks in advance

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,
Hope you are well all

I just submitted last week my PR application as a protected person my question should I apply RTD now or should wait ?
If not so which is better time to apply ?
And how to apply online or paper by mail or in person ?
Thanks in advance
It is up to u when apply... If you have plans to travel the apply, otherwise NO.
U can send ur application by mail.

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
I know which confuses me even more! This was just the news release Passport Canada
I think a reason for my faster processing could be those that provide payment info on paper and those that prepay and provide proof. Also another reason for different processing time is those that get a guarantor to sign their application and those that sign a in lieu of guarantor form.

Reactions: Mano1110786

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I think a reason for my faster processing could be those that provide payment info on paper and those that prepay and provide proof. Also another reason for different processing time is those that get a guarantor to sign their application and those that sign a in lieu of guarantor form.
I have paid upfront and attached proof with application and have had mu guarantor... however what I understood is they are working in much less staff and hours “due to covid” and RTD is not as important as passports for passport Canada I guess

Butterbee

Feb 25, 2018
Hello friend
Please how much did you guys pay for the RTD and do you know if the office is now open for application to be mailed. Thanks

Reactions: Mano1110786

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
I have a question specially those who recieved the urgent travel documents
The passport copy is requested to be signed by gurantor my lawyer who is my gurantor signed everything my form and picture but did not sign my passport copy he said he didnt see the original one which os with CBSA

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
And where to apply for the urgent travel documents? I went to Gatinue passport office today it was closed and they asked if i have appointment...should i mail my passport application form?

Olaide81

Jul 8, 2018
Anyone with RTD update? I applied Feb 19,2020 and nothing till date. I called in July and was told it’s been approved but till now, there’s nothing.