+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD applications 2020

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
I just called them.. the agent said ur RTD application is approved and we are working on sending them out one by one

Kingofthenorth1378

Jun 28, 2019
I just called them.. the agent said ur RTD application is approved and we are working on sending them out one by one
Srsly the just play with words and want to send you so u can follow a loose end, my rtd was issued 25th of june and from that time im still waiting so they can send it out , i told them that i have urgent issues and i have to leave . They said its only matter of days and you will get ur rtd soon. Still nothing.

Reactions: simple2000

Kingofthenorth1378

Jun 28, 2019
I personally believe that since there is no organization that you can refer your complaints to , they do what ever they want and whenever they want and they dont respond to anybody. And when you get exhausted or angry, they simply say we are sorry , thats it . I dont need you to say you are sorry. “Sorry” is not gonna replace all that separation from family

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Srsly the just play with words and want to send you so u can follow a loose end, my rtd was issued 25th of june and from that time im still waiting so they can send it out , i told them that i have urgent issues and i have to leave . They said its only matter of days and you will get ur rtd soon. Still nothing.
How do u know it is issued.. they told me it is approved ... Last month they said in queue for printing

refugeeseeker

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Its due to canadapost

Reactions: simple2000

Butterbee

Feb 25, 2018
Please I would like to ask a question. When applying for PR, do you submit the PR application together with the RTD application? And another question, please do anyone have a line to the RTD form. Thanks

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Please I would like to ask a question. When applying for PR, do you submit the PR application together with the RTD application? And another question, please do anyone have a line to the RTD form. Thanks
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/travel-documents-non-canadians/apply.html
PR and RTD aren't processed at the same location.RTD application is sent to Gatineau and PR application to Novia Scotia I believe.

Good luck !

Reactions: Butterbee

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
I just read that someone from this forum got his RTD who applied on Feb!
I am Feb 6 and still waiting....
share it if anyone of u got urs!
all the best

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
i just called them and they said it has been approved but not finalized!!
each time i call they say something different!
2 months ago they said queued for printing!
this really sucks