AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Has anyone applied in person for the RTD (recently or before)? If yes please share your experience at the Gatineau office!
I did back in December it was smooth and quick applied on 12th December went to the office with all forms and docs took 20-30 minute and officer told me to collect it on 24th December. Went again to Gatineau on 24 December at 8:30 am and picked it within 3 minutes.

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
I did back in December it was smooth and quick applied on 12th December went to the office with all forms and docs took 20-30 minute and officer told me to collect it on 24th December. Went again to Gatineau on 24 December at 8:30 am and picked it within 3 minutes.
Wow, your processing was even faster than the mailing procedure. I think I will apply in person this time. :)

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Still waiting here... it is really boring. It is almost 5 months i applied for my RTD!
Hi, please keep us updated if you or anyone else gets their RTD! I have applied on January 3rd and submitted requested documents also in February 6th by fax after that nothing further. I have been calling couple weeks ago and requested an update: the officer said the office is back open en running so you can expect some news soon! And I called yesterday again the lady on the phone mentioned they are just processing the urgent RTD’s and they are short staffed due to COVID-19. So if anyone else not urgent applicants have any further recent updates please give us some info? Or does anyone know what the timeline is for the passport office to go back to normal hiurs and staff so we know what to expect? Thanks

Reactions: simple2000

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, please keep us updated if you or anyone else gets their RTD! I have applied on January 3rd and submitted requested documents also in February 6th by fax after that nothing further. I have been calling couple weeks ago and requested an update: the officer said the office is back open en running so you can expect some news soon! And I called yesterday again the lady on the phone mentioned they are just processing the urgent RTD’s and they are short staffed due to COVID-19. So if anyone else not urgent applicants have any further recent updates please give us some info? Or does anyone know what the timeline is for the passport office to go back to normal hiurs and staff so we know what to expect? Thanks
Same here, still waiting since Feb 6th!