+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Thanks
QUOTE="Micky345, post: 6641681, member: 716074"]Yeah that’s true. BC takes long time than IDP. But I have heard more success stories from BC people.

All the best![/QUOTE]

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Same situation short by 0.5

L 8
R 9
S 7.5
W 6.5

Applied today for EOR at IDP Dubai. Hoping for best...

vivekdelhi

Jun 28, 2017

L 8
R 9
S 7.5
W 6.5

Same skullduggery applied in your case too bro viz. You score 7 or above in L&R, You will get 6/6.5 in either W or S.

(refer my previous posts bro). This is how they are tricking third world candidates to mint money and also keeping them at bay simultaneously.

Devious and Hideous even today like yesteryears of colonialism. "Since you cant Kill them, fool them somehow by making labyrinthine processes involving novel and calibrated subterfuge" is what is their mantra!!! Just don't let them come to your land at any cost.

gougreat

Jan 17, 2018
Canada
Hi
I am waiting for Remaking Outcome via Canada Post. Could anyone help me , Can we see outcome Online or not? Due to long weekend mail is Late.
please help me.
Thanks
LRWS 8/8.5/6.5/7
Even I applied remarking for writing alone from Canada. IDP on 19 Dec 17. They said I would get results via email in 2 to 4 weeks. Its already 5 weeks. I'm worried a bit.

gougreat

Jan 17, 2018
Canada
One Query.... Is it a better idea that while you go for an EOR, one should go for all sections irrespective of the section in which one needs/feels 0.5 or 1 band increment. Just asking reason being - if any of the sectional score is increased there is atleast a refund if not increment in the section score sought after?

I have on 16 Dec 2017 exam scores : L 8.0 ; R 8.0 ; S 7.5 ; W 6.5. I need 0.5 increment in writing. I have applied EOR in all sections while being confident on the writing section. I have rarely scored less than 7.0 in writing in earlier exams and this time even better writing section i had.

It appears the checking is very random and not at all serious by examiners.

BC/IDP are only interested in minting money. A new form of colonial exploitation it seems by fooling the gullibles who rely on hard work.
You should apply for both speaking and writing and other two. Cos even if your writing score is same, and by luck if u have any other score changed, u would be eligible for refund. . I hope you get higher score in writing. Best wishes.

gougreat

Jan 17, 2018
Canada
Hello everyone,

Need a suggestion, This is the 9th time I have given my IELTS and every time I have received 0.5 less either in my writing or speaking because of which I am unable to get my desired CRS, I am confident and have achieved better scores on multiple times. My current score is
L 8.5
R 8
S 7
W 6.5
I gave for revaluation on 03rd January, 2018.

Do you think that the score will get improved in writing by 0.5 which i need. I have done better in my writing in my previous attempts, or is it BC or IDP does it purposely so that their business keeps going on.
Best Wishes buddy. You should be getting this time. I really wonder how u managed to give 9 attempts . Cheers to you.

gougreat

Jan 17, 2018
Canada
I received my EOR results today. Timeline below:

Test Date: November 11, 2017
Result Declared: November 24, 2017
EOR request submitted: November 29, 2017
New TRF Received: January 11, 2018

Original score (LRWS): 8.5, 9, 6.5, 8
Revised score (LRWS): 8.5, 9. 7.5, 8

I am quite happy that EOR was successful and I was able to achieve CLB 10 in all sections. On the other hand, it is a bit sad that they don't mark subjective sections with proper diligence and waste time and money of so many people. This was my second IELTS attempt, in my first try I got 8, 9, 7, 8.5 and retook the exam to score CLB 10 across all sections to get additional 6 points in CRS.

I hope this is helpful.
Hi. could you tell weather its idp or bc ? Also pls mention which in which city you had given you ielts.

gougreat

Jan 17, 2018
Canada
Thanks.
My scores
L-8.5
R-7.5
S-7.5
W-6.5
Overall-7.5 lost 0.5 in writing. Given for both speaking and writing.
Exam partner - BC trichy
I did ask the customer care people how the marking is done they did not disclose any information about it.

Some say BC takes longer than IDP .hoping for a positive result

When did you submit yours ? What were your scores?
Both IDP and BC had given results in two weeks and in two months. I think its varying from case to case. Best wishes to you.

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019

L 8
R 9
S 7.5
W 6.5

Hi Asad,
Which center did you give your IELTS at ?

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
any chances that the results might go down with remarking or just stay as it is if there is no change?

Nzareth2Canda

Jan 9, 2018
Guys , took my exam at B.C. scored 8 , 8.5 , 6.5 , 9 ( LRWS ).

I am pretty sure I wrote damn good essay , will apply for remarking tomorrow.

Are my chances good , and can I ask for copies of my essays . I am pretty sure

these IELTS folks are manipulating scores so that they could make more money.

Feeling extremely angry at this “ not for profit “ outfit.