+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Which module did u loose out on? Do you know the time period taken? Did u sit for another exam or waiting for the revaluation result to arrive

?
I lost in Writing - 6.5 . Need 7 . It will take 10 weeks to get the results out. I will sit in February and March as well as I don't want to wait for it and waste my time. I have target of April to get ITA from CIC :)

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Same here but still wrote 6 th jan ielts . This time listening was pretty tough. Now I am scared for listening too. Anyways hoping for the best. All the best to u too
I lost in Writing - 6.5 . Need 7 . It will take 10 weeks to get the results out. I will sit in February and March as well as I don't want to wait for it and waste my time. I have target of April to get ITA from CIC :)

vivekdelhi

Jun 28, 2017
Had the test on 02/12/2017
L8.5 R7 W6.5 S7

applied for EOR.

How can I know for sure that the test center actually sends the documents for re-evaluation and not just keep it in drawer for 2 months and then tells you that the score didn't change. Is there any way to tell. I have applied for EOR before in June with (L8 R9 W6.5 S7) and the score didn't change.

Took the Ielts multiple times already and they only gave me 7 on writing when I had less then 8 in Listening.
Hi SJPLAMA

Where are you from bro?
Lemme tell this(as in my previous posts as well), this is the trick i.e if you score 7 or above in "BOTH" L&R modules then you will be stuck with 6.5 or less in either W or S sections or both in W & S section. All the other time you will get a 7 in W & S i.e if your scores is less than 7 in any of L&R.

To know whether your documents are actually sent for EOR, just check when you receive your EOR that the envelope come from Australia or UK for IDP and BC respectively. So, they cant risk for an EOR not sending abroad. This is more of less certain.

Just analyse, your previous scores in light of the above unravelling facts, meaning thereby that check for your previous scores

IF L/R < 7 , --> W &/or S >= 7

IF L&R >= 7, --> W or S or both < 7

Above, equations are the bottomline of this fraud IELTS-General Training game with few exceptions. So, keep giving IELTS and EOR and praying for your luck to shine one day!!

vivekdelhi

Jun 28, 2017
yes I have sent for reevaluation. You need to send

6500 DD
Original TRF card
Passport Front and Back Side Page
IELTS EOR Filled Form

UR Scores please
Hi Gourav Sareen

As per my info and experience, In India,

Amount = INR 9,000/- by DD or Debit/Credit Card
Rest all as per details posted by you.

Also, i would suggest to personally visit the office of BC/IDP, fill the form and take the receipt cum acknowledgement of EOR filing.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi Gourav Sareen

Also, i would suggest to personally visit the office of BC/IDP, fill the form and take the receipt cum acknowledgement of EOR filing.
As per my research, I found out that BC charges 6500 INR for reval whereas IDP charges 9000 INR. Rest details are correct.

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

Below is my Ielts result
L8 R9 S7.5 W6.5

As usual short by 0.5 so thinking for remarking for writing.

Time and money are not my concern, I am only worried whether remarking can also reduce the band?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

Below is my Ielts result
L8 R9 S7.5 W6.5

As usual short by 0.5 so thinking for remarking for writing.

Time and money are not my concern, I am only worried whether remarking can also reduce the band?
Hi Asad,

For reval, bands are never reduced, they are either increased or remain same. Please go ahead with reval if time and money are not your concerns.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Hi Gourav Sareen

Hi Vivek,

For BC they have fees of 6500 INR for remarking. Also , no need to visit their office. Just send all documents via courier services and they will acknowledge the receipt via SMS. You can track your courier online. No need to worry about documents.

I sent them for remarking before as well as docs reached on time. But unfortunately marks in writing did not get increased. :-(

Jyun

Jan 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

I would like to know whether the test center would truly send our test results to the center.

Here’s my thing, I took the exam on 09/12/2017 and I’ve asked to remark my results sinece last Monday and the local test center keep dedaying my process. Then today I finally went to the test center to fill out my application form and he changed me USD240!! Since I searched online the average price of fee is like $120-140, I immediately called another test center which I took before also in New York, and the manager said they only takes USD120 for the reassessment (the manager also mentioned last year’s fee is $115). After that I argued with the stuff why you take $240 while the other one takes only $120, and he suddenly said: Oh! That’s last year’s price because you’d like to remark December’s results, and he continued saying if you want to remark this year’s test, it would be $120. However, I did really want to remark my writing part so I applied for it. So, what can I even know if he

sandy.y

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
I received my EOR results today. Timeline below:

Test Date: November 11, 2017
Result Declared: November 24, 2017
EOR request submitted: November 29, 2017
New TRF Received: January 11, 2018

Original score (LRWS): 8.5, 9, 6.5, 8
Revised score (LRWS): 8.5, 9. 7.5, 8

I am quite happy that EOR was successful and I was able to achieve CLB 10 in all sections. On the other hand, it is a bit sad that they don't mark subjective sections with proper diligence and waste time and money of so many people. This was my second IELTS attempt, in my first try I got 8, 9, 7, 8.5 and retook the exam to score CLB 10 across all sections to get additional 6 points in CRS.

I hope this is helpful.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017

I am quite happy that EOR was successful and I was able to achieve CLB 10 in all sections. On the other hand, it is a bit sad that they don't mark subjective sections with proper diligence and waste time and money of so many people. This was my second IELTS attempt, in my first try I got 8, 9, 7, 8.5 and retook the exam to score CLB 10 across all sections to get additional 6 points in CRS.

I hope this is helpful.
Wow a band increase. Congratulations!!!
Can you please share the country and whether it was Idp or bc.

All the best for future process!

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......

I hope this is helpful.
Many Congratulations @sandy.y !!! I got almost similar result (LRWS : 8.5,9,6.5,6.5) in 11th November exam from BC. Applied for EOR the very next day I received the TRF (i.e. 3/12/2017). On 7th December, I got message as " This is to confirm that your EOR request has been received and is under process. It takes upto 10 weeks for the process to be completed." That's it..!! No update ever since. It would be helpful if you share more details related to your exam (Country, BC/IDP) and if any follow ups needed to receive updates from BC.

Thanks in advance...!!

sandy.y

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Many Congratulations @sandy.y !!! I got almost similar result (LRWS : 8.5,9,6.5,6.5) in 11th November exam from BC. Applied for EOR the very next day I received the TRF (i.e. 3/12/2017). On 7th December, I got message as " This is to confirm that your EOR request has been received and is under process. It takes upto 10 weeks for the process to be completed." That's it..!! No update ever since. It would be helpful if you share more details related to your exam (Country, BC/IDP) and if any follow ups needed to receive updates from BC.

Thanks in advance...!!
Thank you. I took the test through IDP - India. I was calling them once every week after three weeks had passed as my center said that they typically take three weeks. I am not sure if it helped as people on call did not provide any information other than to say that IDP takes 8 weeks and you will receive your result by 26th January. An interesting information they did reveal was that my test paper was sent to Australia on December 19th which is almost 3 weeks after I submitted for EOR. I could not find out whether they first recheck locally and then send to head office or if it was just delayed processing.