+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

esse

Jun 21, 2021
Hi guys!
I have recently got my academic Ielts result with the following sub scores.
Reading 8.5
Listening 7.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6
I’m so frustrated Cuz I’m gonna apply an uni which need 6.5 for all sub scores and it is the second time I failed on speaking.
I have two questions:
First, do you guys think I can successfully require an increase on the speaking?
second, Or should I apply EOR for both writing and speaking?
Thank you !
Try not to pause too much when speaking. Work on your vocabulary. There are videos on Youtube for speaking. Watch them. If you failed both times, I don't think asking for an increase would help. Good luck.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Dear All,

I am starting this thread to help everyone to determine time and success rate of revaluation in IELTS.

Please copy below format and fill your details if you have either received or awaiting your result.

Name -Rambo
Exam Partner-IDP
Country-India
Revaluation Submission Date-02nd May 17
Subject-Speaking
Revaluation Completion Date-NA
TRF received date-NA
Result-Awaited

Regards,
Rambo
I took IELTS. Iam the sworn enemy of the English states and wanted criminal because I peed on the English test literally on an email complaint. However, nothing is wrong with IELTS apart from writing. I only got 7.5 so i changed CELPIP and i got 8 total. So try CELPIP. Remember, reading preperation is better in IELTS than CELPIP. Writing prep material is better in CELPIP. Differences exist. All the best and i don't have money to buy you tissues. Sorry mate!

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Forgot to mention, if your good with reading and listening, try CELPIP. Listening and writing preperation is easy there.

shokijames

Nov 24, 2021
Hello all,

I'm hoping to get guidance regarding my refund of my rechecking fee.

The following is my timeline for the rechecking:
September 10, 2023: Exam day, all four modules on the same day (IDP academic, Computer Based, Mississauga)
September 12, 2023: (Result) S, L, R, W = 6.5, 8, 7.5, 6.5
September 13, 2023: Applied for rechecking in Speaking and Writing.
September 22, 2023: Received an email stating my score has been updated and the fees will be refunded. About 7 hours later, my updated results were available on the website. My speaking band got increased by 1 from 6.5 to 7.5 which altered by overall score from 7 to 7.5, however, there was no change in bands for writing.

The email which I received from IDP states that they will only release the updated TRF once I send them my current one. Because I need 7 each hence this enhancement in score is of no use to me, and I don't want to waste money on mail. Will IDP process my refund without my old TRF?

regards,
Ashok Kumar

shanrocks666

Jan 12, 2022
Hi guys!
I have recently got my GT Ielts result with the following scores.

Reading 6.5
Listening 8.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.0

Score for Reading , Writing and Speaking was not what I expected. I was quite sure that I did well in reading, writing and speaking. I have submitted EOR for all three i.e Reading , Writing and Speaking. Hope to see change in the Scores

I wanted to know is there anyone who had successful in there EOR with score change for all three module?

shokijames

Nov 24, 2021
I received my refund on September 27 without sub
Hello all,

I'm hoping to get guidance regarding my refund of my rechecking fee.

The following is my timeline for the rechecking:
September 10, 2023: Exam day, all four modules on the same day (IDP academic, Computer Based, Mississauga)
September 12, 2023: (Result) S, L, R, W = 6.5, 8, 7.5, 6.5
September 13, 2023: Applied for rechecking in Speaking and Writing.
September 22, 2023: Received an email stating my score has been updated and the fees will be refunded. About 7 hours later, my updated results were available on the website. My speaking band got increased by 1 from 6.5 to 7.5 which altered by overall score from 7 to 7.5, however, there was no change in bands for writing.

The email which I received from IDP states that they will only release the updated TRF once I send them my current one. Because I need 7 each hence this enhancement in score is of no use to me, and I don't want to waste money on mail. Will IDP process my refund without my old TRF?

regards,
Ashok Kumar
I received my refund on September 27 without submitting my TRF.