+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

May 3, 2017
Similar thing happened to me .
Exam date 11 November
Results 24 November
Docs submitted at Jalandhar branch 30 November
Got acknowledgement email
I called repeatedly and i insisted them to tell the status of my EOR. They told me that they have received documents on 6 dec (at delhi) and have forwarded to Australia on 20 December.
My score. L8.5 R7.5 W6.5 S7.5
Fingers crossed

Reactions: gougreat

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Similar thing happened to me .
Exam date 11 November
Results 24 November
Docs submitted at Jalandhar branch 30 November
Got acknowledgement email
I called repeatedly and i insisted them to tell the status of my EOR. They told me that they have received documents on 6 dec (at delhi) and have forwarded to Australia on 20 December.
My score. L8.5 R7.5 W6.5 S7.5
Fingers crossed
Hey did you applied through bc or Idp?

MinalC

Feb 23, 2016
Hi Minal,

Congratulations for the revised upgraded score. I just received my IELTS scores, I got L:9, R:7, S:7 and W:6. I am really shocked as I have previously score 7 in writing in the IELTS exam I appeared. My previous scores of Listening and Reading have improved but to my shock, Writing has gone down. I am quite confident and was expecting more than or equal to 7. I appeared from BC George Brown College, Brampton, Canada. I want to get my test score for writing remarked and hope that it comes out positive. This is so frustrating.
I Agree. its a waste of time energy and money too. But if you are confident you did well in writing then go for revaluation it will increase im sure.

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
hi just wanted to know if anyone received a sms when documents were received at delhi office . I send my documents directly to delhi instead of sending it to the test centre. I got an sms we have received your documents will update you further in 3 working days. Is the revaluation checking first done locally then sent abroad?

alhad

Dec 29, 2017
hi just wanted to know if anyone received a sms when documents were received at delhi office . I send my documents directly to delhi instead of sending it to the test centre. I got an sms we have received your documents will update you further in 3 working days. Is the revaluation checking first done locally then sent abroad?
Hi Lincy, I had submitted the docs directly to the Gurgaon office. I received a message after they received the documents and 3 days later got another message stating that the processing might take up to 10 weeks. As per my understanding the revaluation is done directly by some senior person in the UK.
BTW, what were your scores and BC/IDP?

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Thanks.
My scores
L-8.5
R-7.5
S-7.5
W-6.5
Overall-7.5 lost 0.5 in writing. Given for both speaking and writing.
Exam partner - BC trichy
I did ask the customer care people how the marking is done they did not disclose any information about it.

Some say BC takes longer than IDP .hoping for a positive result

When did you submit yours ? What were your scores?
Hi Lincy, I had submitted the docs directly to the Gurgaon office. I received a message after they received the documents and 3 days later got another message stating that the processing might take up to 10 weeks. As per my understanding the revaluation is done directly by some senior person in the UK.
BTW, what were your scores and BC/IDP?

May 3, 2017
Thanks.
My scores
L-8.5
R-7.5
S-7.5
W-6.5
Exam partner - BC trichy
I did ask the customer care people how the marking is done they did not disclose any information about it.

Exactly mine ! Details regarding submission is in previous threads. Mine was idp

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Thank you. I took the test through IDP - India. I was calling them once every week after three weeks had passed as my center said that they typically take three weeks. I am not sure if it helped as people on call did not provide any information other than to say that IDP takes 8 weeks and you will receive your result by 26th January. An interesting information they did reveal was that my test paper was sent to Australia on December 19th which is almost 3 weeks after I submitted for EOR. I could not find out whether they first recheck locally and then send to head office or if it was just delayed processing.
Thank you so much for your detailed response. I appeared through BC hope it turns out positive as I need 0.5 increment in 2 sections.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks.
My scores
L-8.5
R-7.5
S-7.5
W-6.5
Exam partner - BC trichy

Yeah that’s true. BC takes long time than IDP. But I have heard more success stories from BC people.

All the best!

Reactions: Incomerinca

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks.
My scores
L-8.5
R-7.5
S-7.5
W-6.5
Exam partner - BC trichy

@lincy when did you submit your documents? I had completed the process 5 weeks back and received msg of process initialisation (i.e. 7thcDec 2017). I guess BC candidates have to submit their docs to Gurgaon,Delhi only instead respective exam centre. Did you make any follow up calls or emails? If yes then how was your experience?

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
My wait period starts today as said by the bc customer care. My documents were delivered just yesterday and I received a sms stating the delivery of documents . And they would update me after 3 working days. I could only let you know my experience after some weeks
@lincy when did you submit your documents? I had completed the process 5 weeks back and received msg of process initialisation (i.e. 7thcDec 2017). I guess BC candidates have to submit their docs to Gurgaon,Delhi only instead respective exam centre. Did you make any follow up calls or emails? If yes then how was your experience?

alhad

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks.
My scores
L-8.5
R-7.5
S-7.5
W-6.5
Exam partner - BC trichy

My scores were L/R/W/S 8.5/8.0/6.5/7.5. Missed by 0.5 in writing. Hoping to get those 0.5 points through revaluation. My revaluation process started on 10th Jan.