+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

vivekdelhi

Jun 28, 2017
I think it will not help the cause, as I believe you need to get a minimum of 8 in listening to score CLB9 or above.
Absolutely, this is the case. So, don't apply EOR this time.
Even in future attempts, get a high score in L&R and only then think of applying for EOR in W & S.
Improve English. Work hard. Take ur time.

kdharven

Dec 3, 2017
i also applied for reevaluation on 4/1/18 for my examination was at 2/12/17
i scored LRWS 7.5/8/6.5/6.5
earlier my score was LRWS 7.5/7.5/7.5/6
i hoped for improving in score but its still there.
so i opted for reevaluation of speaking and writing.
hope for the best.
finger crossed.
just needed 0.5 more in both writing and speaking modules.
i submitted EOR from Surat,india.

aj0101

Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

Need a suggestion, This is the 9th time I have given my IELTS and every time I have received 0.5 less either in my writing or speaking because of which I am unable to get my desired CRS, I am confident and have achieved better scores on multiple times. My current score is
L 8.5
R 8
S 7
W 6.5
I gave for revaluation on 03rd January, 2018.

Do you think that the score will get improved in writing by 0.5 which i need. I have done better in my writing in my previous attempts, or is it BC or IDP does it purposely so that their business keeps going on.

vivekdelhi

Jun 28, 2017
i also applied for reevaluation on 4/1/18 for my examination was at 2/12/17
i scored LRWS 7.5/8/6.5/6.5
earlier my score was LRWS 7.5/7.5/7.5/6
i hoped for improving in score but its still there.
so i opted for reevaluation of speaking and writing.
hope for the best.
finger crossed.
just needed 0.5 more in both writing and speaking modules.
i submitted EOR from Surat,india.
Is it the Academic Module your scores pertain to?
Coz if its General then Listening has to be 8 bands. BTW, all the best for your target score. Just clear the air about the module you are taking.

vivekdelhi

Jun 28, 2017
Hello everyone,

Need a suggestion, This is the 9th time I have given my IELTS and every time I have received 0.5 less either in my writing or speaking because of which I am unable to get my desired CRS, I am confident and have achieved better scores on multiple times. My current score is
L 8.5
R 8
S 7
W 6.5

Do you think that the score will get improved in writing by 0.5 which i need. I have done better in my writing in my previous attempts, or is it BC or IDP does it purposely so that their business keeps going on.
This is definitely a scam. The examiners are just not serious about checking. The General module is what i will be talking about below.

It works this way--- If you score 7 each in L & R, then you would definitely be stopped at less than 7 in one or both of the rest of the module. This way you are taken to a lower point score both in CANADA and AUSTRALIA Immigration systems. Why, at all they are interested in knowing whether we are applying for immigration and to which country.(To collect data and figures of exam--worth scoffing this reasoning)
Just a ploy to befool the third world candidates especially.

And, this methodology is applied to majority of candidates. A few lucky are cleared based on the performance in the test. The percentage of such candidates is kept under tight control. Thus, all this score awarding is a sham to earn a quick buck. No transparency, only adds insult to the injury.
Thus, this is all stage managed show by the administrators of the test.
I know this is a highly pessimistic view but wait, till i disclose my TOEFL-ibt writing score. I will do so once i manage the required sectional score in IELTS-General Training.

As for the candidates, we need to keep giving the tests and EORs to fill BC/IDP coffers and hope some day we will be among the elusively skewed lucky candidates.

SJPLAMA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Had the test on 02/12/2017
L8.5 R7 W6.5 S7

applied for EOR.

How can I know for sure that the test center actually sends the documents for re-evaluation and not just keep it in drawer for 2 months and then tells you that the score didn't change. Is there any way to tell. I have applied for EOR before in June with (L8 R9 W6.5 S7) and the score didn't change.

Took the Ielts multiple times already and they only gave me 7 on writing when I had less then 8 in Listening.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Had the test on 02/12/2017
L8.5 R7 W6.5 S7

applied for EOR.

How can I know for sure that the test center actually sends the documents for re-evaluation and not just keep it in drawer for 2 months and then tells you that the score didn't change. Is there any way to tell. I have applied for EOR before in June with (L8 R9 W6.5 S7) and the score didn't change.

Took the Ielts multiple times already and they only gave me 7 on writing when I had less then 8 in Listening.
Unfortunately, there is no way we can track what is done with the documents for re-evaluation. We can just hope that we get positive results. The entire process is not transparent and often raises concerns for majority of test takers.

Not only that, these days even the EOR process timeline has increased to almost 14 weeks which is unbearable. It's wise idea to sit for another exam and avoid unnecessary stress.

Reactions: Yasir125

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello everyone,

L 8.5
R 8
S 7
W 6.5

Well, it totally depends on your writing skills whether you have performed well or not. To get 7 in writing you must have outstanding skills with no or minimal errors. This is the section where 90% students get stuck and chances are rare for increase.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hey all,

Anyone received their EOR results recently?
Please share your results here so that we can track the number of success stories.

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hi anyone applied for revaluation for 16th December ielts from India? If yes please can I know the documents submitted

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

L 8.5
R 8
S 7
W 6.5

Same is my case. Got same results. Sent for reevaluation on 4th Jan 2018. This is my 5th time I have given IELTS and every-time I am getting .5 less in writing. Fingers crossed. This time I am hoping to get 7 in writing in reevaluation.

gemini81

Jan 7, 2018
I have submitted EOR for Writing module from BC on 30-Dec-2017 and waiting for the feedback. My result is:
Listening 8.5
Reading 8.5
Speaking 7.5
Writing 6.5
Overall 8

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Hi anyone applied for revaluation for 16th December ielts from India? If yes please can I know the documents submitted
yes I have sent for reevaluation. You need to send

6500 DD
Original TRF card
Passport Front and Back Side Page
IELTS EOR Filled Form

UR Scores please

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Thank you so much . My TRF arrived today. Score
Listening-8.5
Reading-7.5
Speaking-7.5
Writing-6.5
Overall-7.5
Missed out by 0.5 in writing.
Sep

6500 DD
Original TRF card
IELTS EOR Filled Form

UR Scores please

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Which module did u loose out on? Do you know the time period taken? Did u sit for another exam or waiting for the revaluation result to arrive

6500 DD
Original TRF card
IELTS EOR Filled Form

UR Scores please
?