Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
EFK said:
But another thing you can possibly do is to send the first PCC with an LOE..

For example, my partner's name is spelled incorrectly on the local residence visa. As a result, it is incorrect on the IDs and the PCC (Middle East) and they absolutely refuse to change it.. so there was no option but to explain this... so we sort of did an LOE/ self signed affidavit claiming that he is the same person...
This is a good idea..you should definitely not forego your ITA coz of mistake on German authorities side. My first ECA had my name misspelt..but I still applied with it for OINP along with LoE that I have applied for a corrected ECA. You could show all the documents you used to apply for the German PCC along with the mis-spelt PCC you received. Meanwhile keep trying to get a corrected fresh PCC.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
uncle_smile said:
Back with updates guys,

As I creating a new profile, I discovered several mistakes which may have resulted my application being refused.

1. Employment Letter, time was wrong, should be 2014 instead of 2015
2. Job Offer, I should've select "No", instead of "Yes" and there are multiple error beyond this point such as "NOC code" on my work permit(I have a PGWP, and there's none code on it).
3. LMIA, at the bottom of work experience section, "Work Permit Required, LMIA Required" is selected instead of "Work Permit Required, but no LMIA Required"

I had a immigration consultant worked on my previous EE profile, and I'm not going to complain their professionalism of work, cause partially I'm responsible for not reviewing accuracy and completeness of my application.

So, a Lesson and an Reminder for all of us here, If you had a refusal on your application, don't complain, CIC refuses people for a reason, and if you say" but I double Checked! and they still refuses me!" my respond will be "SO SAD, TOO BAD THAT YOU DIDN'T TRIPLE CHECK!!!"

Anyway, I spent about 20 mins worked on my first new Profile, it ended up "Ineligible", simply because I didn't careful enough.

I spent double the time and paid extra attention in creating second one, and waited about 2 hours for the job bank code to arrive.

My new Profile is up and eligible, will contact BCPNP to let them re-confirm my nomination, hopefully, I can catch up next draw!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
I have a job offer from my uncles company. Should I choose YES/NO for JOB OFFER? (Please note, i dont have an LMIA for this)

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Without an LMIA, you have to select NO, as they won't count it as a job offer.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys,

I heard of a rejection case today and I would like to share it here so that it might help someone else.

This person spent a few months in Australia and he had to get a PCC from Australia. He did that but what he failed to notice is that PCC from Australia should be accompanied with a traffic/driving history report but this person never ever was in possession of an Australian driver's license. Still, his application was rejected.

So, people who are submitting Australian PCC, please take care of this thing. I am spreading the word because this might help someone who is submitting an Australian PCC. Please find out what has to be done for this and post it as a reply so that it'll help someone someday.

Good luck to all! :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys,

I heard of a rejection case today and I would like to share it here so that it might help someone else.

This person spent a few months in Australia and he had to get a PCC from Australia. He did that but what he failed to notice is that PCC from Australia should be accompanied with a traffic/driving history report but this person never ever was in possession of an Australian driver's license. Still, his application was rejected.

So, people who are submitting Australian PCC, please take care of this thing. I am spreading the word because this might help someone who is submitting an Australian PCC. Please find out what has to be done for this and post it as a reply so that it'll help someone someday.

Thanks for the info.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys,

Thanks for mentioning that. I would add that even if one doesn't have a license, you can still drive on an international license / license from another country for a good while depending upon local laws.

In Canada, if you are a PR you can drive for 90 days on DL from another country. If you are on a work / study permit and have an international license, you can drive on that for the validity of your permit. This might vary slightly from province to province but you get the idea.

But i agree that it is pretty strict and unfortunate cause of refusal.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm an Aussie - this would have been because he resided in one of two states that require a driving history. Many Australians who apply for the working holiday program get caught out on this one too as it isn't across the whole country, just the two states.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For everyone getting PCCs, do read the name of documents to get from each country you need to get PCCs from as listed by CIC. Look here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

If you click on Australia, you'll see:

- Australian National Police Certificate – Standard Disclosure – name check only (issued by the Australian Federal Police)
- Traffic History (for residents of Queensland only)
- Full Licence History Search (for residents of Victoria only)

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I lived in Australia for about 4 years and did not need to submit my driving history as i resided in NSW . Submitting driving history is strictly required for the residents of Queensland and Victoria or whoever been there for more than 6 months after turning 18

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
list of all your bank (cheque and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address)."
>>
The above seems to be required for proof of funds but many banks do not provide this info in an official letter. Is CIC being strict on this or are they just accepting bank statements

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunil_JZ said:
list of all your bank (cheque and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address)."
>>
The above seems to be required for proof of funds but many banks do not provide this info in an official letter. Is CIC being strict on this or are they just accepting bank statements
This is usually a separate document from the bank statement.. At my bank, they called it the "Reference letter" with complete account information... then I also gave the bank statement... and I wrote an LOE with monthly balance of the 6 months.. explaining that my bank refuses to provide it so I have calculated it myself using the full statement.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evoboy2016 said:
I have a job offer from my uncles company. Should I choose YES/NO for JOB OFFER? (Please note, i dont have an LMIA for this)
you have to choose "NO"

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
I have a funny situation at hand dont know what to do, I travelled to the USA for a day trip in June this year and I totally forgot to include this information in my Travel history form.

Now I had a Masters program done in 2004 in Greece in an American university and CIC is asking for an FBI certificate or prove that I was not resident in USA for 6 months or more, the 1st time I travelled to the USA was in June 2015, and I sent them prove that the 1st time I traveled to the USA was June 2015 three days ago.

Now am realizing that my information may be conflicting as I did not include my US trip in my travel history but sent prove that I travel in June, by the way I summited my application end of Aug.

Should I send a new Travel history form to CIC with letter of explanation asap or wait and see if they will notice the missing information from Travel history form?

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
inproxima said:
Hi Aby444. Could you please provide your timeline? Also, what do you mean you received a "fairness letter?" Schedule A requests are usually petitioned via a "additional documentation" letter. Thanks.
Hello Team,

Please could someone explain the difference btw the two questions about being refused visa under "Statutory Questions" in PR application? Both questions appear to be the same. I had a Canada study visa refused previously and not sure which one applies.