+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

afsar9930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
471 is the CRS score! He is pretty depressed right now. So far that's what he told me. I asked him if CIC sent him a letter but he is reluctant to show me.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsar9930 said:
471 is the CRS score! He is pretty depressed right now. So far that's what he told me. I asked him if CIC sent him a letter but he is reluctant to show me.
he is probably reluctant to show this to you because there is another reason why he got rejected.

people can get rejected for a lot of reasons that they are not willing to share with anyone, ex. criminal reasons, health reasons etc., so if he doesn't want to show you the letter, just respect that and be at your friends side., I imagine that is what he neds to most.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Still this is a weird reason for rejection and being on LMIA based job still doesn't explain that.

There could still be unexplained differences in income.

E.g. i know people who have received Tax holiday as policy of some province based upon whatever qualifications they met as criteria for that province.

This effectively means that they have the same salary as in LMIA. However, their provincial tax deduction is way low (possibly 0).

This won't show up in T4, but would definitely reflect in any pay stubs attached. Since CIC doesn't ask for provincial returns / notice of assessments, they won't know why is the pay stub showing MORE income being transferred to the applicant.

I am sure there can be other valid scenarios like this. So this reasoning of CIC looks pretty odd to me.

afsar9930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
What are his options now What advise can I give him. I told him to many times to ask questions on this forum but he never made an account and thinks I am knowledgeable to give him advise. I told him to get a lawyer for yourself explain him your situation and see if he can fight your case

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsar9930 said:
What are his options now What advise can I give him. I told him to many times to ask questions on this forum but he never made an account and thinks I am knowledgeable to give him advise. I told him to get a lawyer for yourself explain him your situation and see if he can fight your case
again, depends on the acctual reason behind his refusal.
He can create a new profile and go into the proces again, if the reason for his refusal, he told you is true.

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, does anybody know why lmo applicants in ee gets audit call from service canada? plz

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
BCworker said:
hello, does anybody know why lmo applicants in ee gets audit call from service canada? plz
I can only tell you that it doesn't happen with every one. There have been 4-5 ppl from my employer in that situation.

3 of those already have gotten PRs and there never was a call from CIC as far as i know.

Though we are a small / medium sized company in Ottawa / Quebec region, close to 100 employees with around 10 or so on LMO / LMIA based work permits.

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
I can only tell you that it doesn't happen with every one. There have been 4-5 ppl from my employer in that situation.

3 of those already have gotten PRs and there never was a call from CIC as far as i know.

Though we are a small / medium sized company in Ottawa / Quebec region, close to 100 employees with around 10 or so on LMO / LMIA based work permits.
once my company submit the requested documents, how long service canada would take to complete the investigation? does that mean mycic application is on hold until service canada complete this audit?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
BCworker said:
once my company submit the requested documents, how long service canada would take to complete the investigation? does that mean mycic application is on hold until service canada complete this audit?
I don't have any practical idea about this. But of all the cases in which CIC called the employer for verification of jobs, it didn't affect the processing as such, rather all those cases finished up pretty fast.

Getting contacted via Service Canada sounds odd to me, it might be in the same context and possibly could have extended grounds. Hard to say any thing with certainty.

shanyu

Oct 30, 2015
Help guys! I think there is a big chance I’m gonna get refused…
My timeline:
- 15.10.19: AOR
- 15.10.20: Schedule A requested + ME passed
- 15.10.21: Background check In Process
- 15.10.22: ECAS shows MER
I have visa refusal history (Student visa to Australia, reason of refusal - intention of immigrating), and I mentioned it in my EE application. HOWEVER, I forgot to mention this in my previous application for a tourist visa going to Canada (filed and approved just a few months ago this year). AND, the worse the thing is, I also failed to mention this history in my PNP application.

When CIC requested Schedule A, I mentioned the details of the visa refusal (time/country/category..) , but I forgot to write the details of my travailing. I submitted Schedule A about one week ago. So far, there is no new update.

Could this discrepancy between my EE application and my PNP application (and my tourist visa to Canada) cause me to be refused? Anyone has any idea how to fix it? I got especially worried since I read this post last month:

Aby444 said:
Hello all.

I need your advice. I have just been slapped for misrepresentation. I was sent a refusal letter stating that I mispresented my immigration history. What does that mean please.

On my ee profile I have mistakenly ticked that I had never been denied a visa. But when I was told to submit SchA form. I corrected that mistake and listed the countries I was denied a visa for. Can that be the reason for the refusal. Should I get a lawyer.

krishan1310

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa till 30th October 2015, New Delhi after 31st October
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
26th Oct 2015 Sch 4 request
AOR Received.
22nd Oct 2015 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NDVO on 31st October 2015 as per GCMS
Med's Request
same day of AOR
Med's Done....
26th Oct 2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Asivad Anac said:
I doubt that CIC refused someone for making more money than was mentioned in their work reference letter. Do you happen to know the exact reason for refusal?
Hello Asivad, congrats that you've got your visa, you hav been so helpful to many ppl here .
I have few questions for you if u could answer,I have mentioned many times this my problem here but no one could answer it.
Ihave caution in my UK pcc, It was just stupid mistake and happened becasue of our unawareness,
Me and my frnd got scammed in UK for online job in cashing a cheque at cash store and police took us both and they took our data into UK police system and after a month they given us caution. because they did not want to get this case into court tho we have signed the caution at that time.
NOw it is showing in my pcc as caution.
I ahve taken advise form David Cohen and they made me a letter of legal opinion about this thing that I am not inadmissable into canada because of this caution in UK pcc.
What are your opinion.
I have attached UK pcc along with subject access report from UK police which shows details of my caution.
I have also attached the legal opinion letter made by David Cohen from canadavisa.com
Please share your views.
I have applied on 22nd october 2015, and got medical passed on 26th OCT .

What willl happen I do not know.

Many Thanks

hit4mail

Jun 8, 2015
Hi,

I would like to request some advise in my case.

I received Ontario PNP and also and ITA from CIC however, my profile was cancelled on account of missing PCC. Now I have sent a request to reinstate my EE profile on 27th October and awaiting the reply which I understand will take atleast 3 weeks. In the meanwhile, I spoke to one agent and he told that the only solution I have is to create a new EE profile. So till I receive the reply on my existing profile (with nomination) I created another profile today. After finishing all steps I received a mail from CIC informing me to intimate Ontario PNP dept to send nomination confirmation to CIC on new express entry profile.

I am wondering how should I send this request. I know that my query is in the cusp between cancelled application and Ontario PNP but I feel this forum is more relevant. May I request members to guide me.

Regards,
HM

EE Score without PNP 433 with PNP 1033
Medicals submitted

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am just wondering...how did you get ITA with 433?
And did you forget a PCC for a country where you actually resided for 6 months? Or was it some place you thought you did not require a PcC?(exp: 5 months, then a 1 month away then back for a while..etc..)

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am preparing my employment documents for the application and have a few questions. If anyone can help clarify it will be great!

1. Do I need to include my salary breakdown in the experience letter i.e. basic and benefits or just mentioning my gross annual salary is enough? I will submit my pay slips with the breakdown for the last 6 months with the application.
2. My previous employer has issued me the experience letter, however it doesn't include the salary breakdown with benefits. It just states my last drawn salary at the company. Again, for the previous employer I will submit my last 6 months salary for the details on salary and benefits. Would that be okay or should I go back and get a new letter detailing benefits and all?
3. I worked as an IT Business Analyst and applying under NOC 2171. Both the places I have worked for have similar job duties, hope that is not going to be a problem?
4. Is there anything else I should look for while preparing the employment documents that can cause trouble later on?
5. Tax certificates, are they mandatory or optional for the application?
6. Do I also need to submit my salary account statements from the bank as a proof as for the financial proof I will be submitting my husband's bank statements.

TIA,

hit4mail

Jun 8, 2015
EFK said:
Am just wondering...how did you get ITA with 433?
And did you forget a PCC for a country where you actually resided for 6 months? Or was it some place you thought you did not require a PcC?(exp: 5 months, then a 1 month away then back for a while..etc..)
Thanks EFK for reply,

1. I got ITA after PNP with higher points
2. PCC omission was my mistake in understanding the requirement. The point is now I have the PCC from all the countries.

Do I have chance of reactivating my application? or go with the new application. and if new EE profile then will my existing PNP will still be valid? finding clues.

Regards,
HM