May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanazeh said:
Hi Everyone,

I am preparing my employment documents for the application and have a few questions. If anyone can help clarify it will be great!

1. Do I need to include my salary breakdown in the experience letter i.e. basic and benefits or just mentioning my gross annual salary is enough? I will submit my pay slips with the breakdown for the last 6 months with the application.
Not needed.
2. My previous employer has issued me the experience letter, however it doesn't include the salary breakdown with benefits. It just states my last drawn salary at the company. Again, for the previous employer I will submit my last 6 months salary for the details on salary and benefits. Would that be okay or should I go back and get a new letter detailing benefits and all?
This should be ok. New letter detailing benefits not needed.
3. I worked as an IT Business Analyst and applying under NOC 2171. Both the places I have worked for have similar job duties, hope that is not going to be a problem?
As long as it is not a copy-paste job, you're good to go.
4. Is there anything else I should look for while preparing the employment documents that can cause trouble later on?
Make sure your reference letters mention the number of hours you worked each week, your designation and salary and the dates of your employment.
5. Tax certificates, are they mandatory or optional for the application?
Optional.
6. Do I also need to submit my salary account statements from the bank as a proof as for the financial proof I will be submitting my husband's bank statements.
You will need a signed affidavit from him stating that he is alright if the money is used for settlement purposes in Canada. I would personally suggest you include your salary account statements as well.

TIA,

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends/Experts,

I made a mistake by selecting as NO for questions 4 and 5 under statutory questions in EE though I had a US business visa rejection in 2012. So, I would like to send CSE to correct my mistake and below is the text I would like to send in my LOE. Can some one review and let me know if the below information is sufficient? provide your comments please.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I made a mistake when I was filling my EE online application in Statutory questions while submitting my PR application under EE.
I have misunderstood the question 4 and 5 and I selected as “NO” under statutory questions section. Now, I realized that I made a mistake and I would like to correct these statutory questions 4 and 5. Can you please update these questions as “YES” as my B1 (business visa) has been rejected by US in 2012 and the reason for the rejection was my intended duration of the trip was long (6 weeks). VO thought that the duration of the trip was too long under B1 Visa and he rejected my visa. He also suggested to apply for L1 or H1B visa for that purpose (long trip).
So, my sincere apologies for the mistake/misunderstood which I have done on the statutory questions while filling my EE online application and I will never let it happen again.
Please let know if you need more information.
Thanks,
Ramesh

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
rkurtur said:
Dear Friends/Experts,

I made a mistake by selecting as NO for questions 4 and 5 under statutory questions in EE though I had a US business visa rejection in 2012. So, I would like to send CSE to correct my mistake and below is the text I would like to send in my LOE. Can some one review and let me know if the below information is sufficient? provide your comments please.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I made a mistake when I was filling my EE online application in Statutory questions while submitting my PR application under EE.
I have misunderstood the question 4 and 5 and I selected as “NO” under statutory questions section. Now, I realized that I made a mistake and I would like to correct these statutory questions 4 and 5. Can you please update these questions as “YES” as my B1 (business visa) has been rejected by US in 2012 and the reason for the rejection was my intended duration of the trip was long (6 weeks). VO thought that the duration of the trip was too long under B1 Visa and he rejected my visa. He also suggested to apply for L1 or H1B visa for that purpose (long trip).
So, my sincere apologies for the mistake/misunderstood which I have done on the statutory questions while filling my EE online application and I will never let it happen again.
Thanks,
Ramesh
I think you do it asap. If they find out before your cse then you might be rejected .

shanyu

Oct 30, 2015
rkurtur said:
Dear Friends/Experts,

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks,
Ramesh
We met the same situation. I have misunderstood these two questions and said yes to question 5 but no to question4. did you mention your visa refusal in your PNP application?

shanyu

Oct 30, 2015
rkurtur said:
Dear Friends/Experts,

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks,
Ramesh
Did you mention your visa rejection in your PNP application?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hit4mail said:
Hi,

I would like to request some advise in my case.

I received Ontario PNP and also and ITA from CIC however, my profile was cancelled on account of missing PCC. Now I have sent a request to reinstate my EE profile on 27th October and awaiting the reply which I understand will take atleast 3 weeks. In the meanwhile, I spoke to one agent and he told that the only solution I have is to create a new EE profile. So till I receive the reply on my existing profile (with nomination) I created another profile today. After finishing all steps I received a mail from CIC informing me to intimate Ontario PNP dept to send nomination confirmation to CIC on new express entry profile.

I am wondering how should I send this request. I know that my query is in the cusp between cancelled application and Ontario PNP but I feel this forum is more relevant. May I request members to guide me.

Regards,
HM

EE Score without PNP 433 with PNP 1033
Medicals submitted
Hi,
You can send an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca explaining the rejection and they will be able to reinstate your nomination.
Good luck!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hit4mail said:
Thanks EFK for reply,

1. I got ITA after PNP with higher points
2. PCC omission was my mistake in understanding the requirement. The point is now I have the PCC from all the countries.

Do I have chance of reactivating my application? or go with the new application. and if new EE profile then will my existing PNP will still be valid? finding clues.

Regards,
HM
If the fault came from you because you failed to attach your PCC then forget about them re-opening your file. You should send an email to the province that nominated you asking them to transfer your file to your new EE profile.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shanyu said:
Did you mention your visa rejection in your PNP application?
I guess there was no question on my PNP(Ontario) application about visa rejection. so i didn't mention.

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
I am also in the same boat, even i missed out the same in my PNP application but luckily got the Nomination.
But now while submitting the post ITA forms, I will mention the answers to that questions YES.

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
I have been checking this forum over and over.. however was there any rejections for candidates with a positive LMIA in hands?
Thank you

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
thanuxxi said:
I have been checking this forum over and over.. however was there any rejections for candidates with a positive LMIA in hands?
Thank you
Yes. There were multiple cases due to not having "permanent" term on their job offers.

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
AAA2133 said:
Yes. There were multiple cases due to not having "permanent" term on their job offers.
Thank you for the prompt reply... Fortunately, I guaranteed that my employer included the wording permanent, non-seasonal and permanent on my job offer... I was incorrectly when, before starting this whole EE process, I had the idea that a LMIA in hands was almost a guarantee of PR.. unfortunately I was wrong! Best of luck to all of us..

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Hi All,

I am having a problem getting a german PCC. My first application was months ago but they spelt my name wrong on my first certificate. I then applied for a new one but now the postal service in my country failed and the certificate was returned without delivery. I have contacted german authorities and asked for certificate to be sent to their local consulate. But I have 15 days left before my ITA expires.

Anyone made application with a missing PCC but explained that there has been delays out of their control?

Thanks

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunil_JZ said:
Hi All,

I am having a problem getting a german PCC. My first application was months ago but they spelt my name wrong on my first certificate. I then applied for a new one but now the postal service in my country failed and the certificate was returned without delivery. I have contacted german authorities and asked for certificate to be sent to their local consulate. But I have 15 days left before my ITA expires.

Anyone made application with a missing PCC but explained that there has been delays out of their control?

Thanks
If your PCC doesn't arrive in time, upload all evidence you have about what happened to your PCC and write a LOE explaining what happened and providing a timeline as to when you expect you can update your application with the PCC. The only option you have really, I would not cancel my ITA for such bad luck.

Good luck!

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But another thing you can possibly do is to send the first PCC with an LOE..

For example, my partner's name is spelled incorrectly on the local residence visa. As a result, it is incorrect on the IDs and the PCC (Middle East) and they absolutely refuse to change it.. so there was no option but to explain this... so we sort of did an LOE/ self signed affidavit claiming that he is the same person...