+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Yes. I've sent a request mail for an update. But, I've sent on another email address, not on that one from which I got UE. The email address is "ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca".

Should I send to on that email id from which I received UE?
I sent 2 emails to the same email from where I received UE. I sent second reminder at 11:00 A.M and got re-medical letter at 2 P.M same day. Looks like it's a hit or miss.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Got RFV email today and asked to confirm the address. But unfortunately I am moving tomorrow to a new place so have to wait again after updating the new address. :)
Are you based in Canada?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Yes. I've sent a request mail for an update. But, I've sent on another email address, not on that one from which I got UE. The email address is "ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca".

Should I send to on that email id from which I received UE?
yes, to the UE mail id, many of us have done that. Some received prompt responses on it while some not so prompt. No harm communicating, as all you can do is reach out to then till they give you further instructions.

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
yes, to the UE mail id, many of us have done that. Some received prompt responses on it while some not so prompt. No harm communicating, as all you can do is reach out to then till they give you further instructions.
Finally.. I got medical exam form. Thank you very much @Titanium , without your guidance, it would not be possible. Thanks once again.

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
I sent 2 emails to the same email from where I received UE. I sent second reminder at 11:00 A.M and got re-medical letter at 2 P.M same day. Looks like it's a hit or miss.
Finally.. I got medical exam form. Thank you very much @jitheshani, without your guidance, it would not be possible. Thanks once again.

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
How is the remedical exam form different from the previous one when once applied for medical exam?

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Good Morning,
I have one question that as I am single applicant and my wife and my child both do not accompany me. Should they also take medical exam? If they do so, should they have to done upfront? As I received remedical exam form for mine only, will IRCC consider upfront medical for my spouse and child?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Finally.. I got medical exam form. Thank you very much @Titanium , without your guidance, it would not be possible. Thanks once again.
Finally, all in good time friend, all in good time. I am actually quite relieved :D .

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
How is the remedical exam form different from the previous one when once applied for medical exam?
Its exactly the same. Dont think it’s different for anyone.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Good Morning,
I have one question that as I am single applicant and my wife and my child both do not accompany me. Should they also take medical exam? If they do so, should they have to done upfront? As I received remedical exam form for mine only, will IRCC consider upfront medical for my spouse and child?
If you apply for a visitir visa for your wife n child, then upfront medical saves time. To reprocess your application you only need your medical to be completed.