Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Thank you! I received the request for the following documents -
1. A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents
2. A completed Additional Dependents/Declaration form (IMM 0008DEP)
3. (If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
4. (If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
5. A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,
6. A copy of the family member's valid passport,
7. Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
8. A letter of explanation, and
9. If applicable, the proof of payment.

You can also follow this thread for more information - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/addition-of-new-born-express-entry-aor-received-fsw.742232/page-8#post-10001317

All the very best :)
Thats like almost all documents all over again.

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Any positive news? Remedical request or PPR in this group?
I sent webform to ircc about status of my application on 19th March, 2022 and got reply today (21st March, 2022) in the morning. In the mail they have mentioned general response as they are experiencing a High volume of requests and agents do not have more information.. etc.
Does this mean they send response of all webform like this?
As I am expired copr holder and waiting for remedical request, what kind of Web form I have to raise?

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Timeline Primary application CEC already approved & dependent outside Canada with expired COPR :

COPR Expiry : 21-July-2021
Replied to Email : 12-Oct-2021 and informed that newborn baby needs to be added to the application.
Follow-up Sent : 1- Jan-2022
Reply from IRCC : 18-Jan-2022 requesting new application forms and child's birth certificate & payment.
Provided Docs : 28-Jan-2022
Follow-up Sent : 21-Feb-2022
Follow-up Sent : 07-Mar-2022
Received remedical : 07-Mar-2022, I was able to link it online same day and able to see child added under dependents.
Completed medical : 18-Mar-2022 , for spouse and kid

<Awaiting Medical Passed>

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanium

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Timeline Primary application CEC already approved & dependent outside Canada with expired COPR :

Replied to Email : 12-Oct-2021 and informed that newborn baby needs to be added to the application.
Reply from IRCC : 18-Jan-2022 requesting new application forms and child's birth certificate & payment.
Received remedical : 07-Mar-2022, I was able to link it online same day and able to see child added under dependents.
Completed medical : 18-Mar-2022 , for spose and kid

what is this ‘ link it online’? I didnt get that part.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I sent webform to ircc about status of my application on 19th March, 2022 and got reply today (21st March, 2022) in the morning. In the mail they have mentioned general response as they are experiencing a High volume of requests and agents do not have more information.. etc.
As I am expired copr holder and waiting for remedical request, what kind of Web form I have to raise?
thats the only webform to send and yes they do send such generic mails right now.
Do send then request mail on the ircc mail id as well.

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
what is this ‘ link it online’? I didnt get that part.
Since I have already completed my landin, they created a new application number for my spose & kid and I had to link that application number to in the existing GCkey account to track updates. For some reason, it worked only after I received medical.

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019

Completed medical : 18-Mar-2022 , for spose and kid

Medical Passed : 24-Mar-2022

That's faster than expected, hoping for PPR request soon.

Reactions: Titanium

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Any update???

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Not yet.
Waiting eagerly for remedical request. Now I am exhausted..
You did receive the UE yes?
As long as your account is still in process stage, all is still good. I can very well understand your state of exhaustion. Just let the process unfold itself.
They seem to processing in batches with no apparent sequence and completing the process.

again, did you request for an update from the ircc email id that sent u the UE?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Nothing yet. Looking at the previous posts, it seems it will take 4-5 weeks from remedical to PPR, only if PCC is not required. If they decide to ask for PCC again then it would add another month. sigh!
It can be anytime, a day to weeks.

I am hoping they dont ask for pcc from you, if they wanted they would have requested for it along with the medicals.

Lets stay optimistic.

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
You did receive the UE yes?
As long as your account is still in process stage, all is still good. I can very well understand your state of exhaustion. Just let the process unfold itself.
They seem to processing in batches with no apparent sequence and completing the process.

again, did you request for an update from the ircc email id that sent u the UE?
Yes. I've sent a request mail for an update. But, I've sent on another email address, not on that one from which I got UE. The email address is "ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca".

Should I send to on that email id from which I received UE?

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
It can be anytime, a day to weeks.

I am hoping they dont ask for pcc from you, if they wanted they would have requested for it along with the medicals.

Lets stay optimistic.
Got RFV email today and asked to confirm the address. But unfortunately I am moving tomorrow to a new place so have to wait again after updating the new address. :)

Reactions: VVV62 and Titanium