+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Its very quiet here. Anyone waiting for medicals or ppr receive their positive updates.
After My re-medical which had given last month... its updated in my GCKEY Account.... however they have also requested PCC, Schedule A and Travel History which they have given 30 days...
So i think they are moving ahead with Application...

Reactions: Titanium

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Yes I filled a form for change of representative and added my email as a primary email , even though they sent re-medical instructions to my representative's email . They sent PPR email to mine. Just confirm on your account the primary email address they will most definitely send it on that one .
Yeah, finally my current representative has informed me that she is getting an email notifications on her email address but in Junk folder which is Okay... she need to adjust setting for email interface. however the latest is they have requested few Additional documents after re-medical which was approved on 23rd Feb 2022...

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
After My re-medical which had given last month... its updated in my GCKEY Account.... however they have also requested PCC, Schedule A and Travel History which they have given 30 days...
So i think they are moving ahead with Application...
Cool. Can you share how they requested the pcc. Is it only for main applicant or all, aged 18+?

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Its very quiet here. Anyone waiting for medicals or ppr receive their positive updates.
Hi Friend,
I'm waiting for remedical request. There is no update since I replied to UE on September,2021.
Is there anyone who is waiting for remedical request?

Jaysingh99120

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Friend,
I'm waiting for remedical request. There is no update since I replied to UE on September,2021.
Is there anyone who is waiting for remedical request?
they are sending the Re-Medical request randomly for expired COPRs... i know quite of few people whose COPRs was expired due to this COVID... so they are sending them instructions but nothing wrong to asking them via Web From if you haven't heard anything from them.

thegudking

Feb 3, 2019
Hi All,
Here’s my status -
Old visa expired - 03/05/21
Received UE - 09/16/21, responded next day
re-med request - 10/08/21
medicals done on 11/03/21
Application status reflecting new medicals- 11/11/21
We had a baby and communicated to IRCC via webform. A request to upload documents to add child to the application was sent on 11/09/21
Uploaded all documents except child's passport as it was still under processing.
Updated copy of child's PP via webform - 01/21/22
Req for additional docs (child) -02/07/22, uploaded on same day
Med req for child -02/08/22
Child med done 02/14/22
Now fingers crossed!
Update-
Two ghost updates on 03/08/22
Request letter to send the passports received on 03/09/22

LK009_LRE

May 30, 2019
Hi - Just wondering are there any COPR holder who got new COPR documents after having expired the first COPR? I got my COPR in Dec 2019 but couldn't travel because of COVID and then replied to the mail from IRCC on "Are you still interested?" in May 2021. However we were expecting a baby back then and notified the same to IRCC and IRCC requested some additional information with regard to the new born baby and also asked to do re-medical. Submitted all the information last month together with the re-medical and now waiting for a reply? Is there anyone else who had gone through similar situation? If so what was the outcome and also can you share the timeline?

Thank You in advance.

Reactions: Titanium

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi - Just wondering are there any COPR holder who got new COPR documents after having expired the first COPR? I got my COPR in Dec 2019 but couldn't travel because of COVID and then replied to the mail from IRCC on "Are you still interested?" in May 2021. However we were expecting a baby back then and notified the same to IRCC and IRCC requested some additional information with regard to the new born baby and also asked to do re-medical. Submitted all the information last month together with the re-medical and now waiting for a reply? Is there anyone else who had gone through similar situation? If so what was the outcome and also can you share the timeline?

Thank You in advance.
Time line is very unpredictable. Some have received ppr within 2 weeks of medical while some wait a lot longer. Does your account show medicals approved?
best would be to raise a webform and request for an update.

LK009_LRE

May 30, 2019
Time line is very unpredictable. Some have received ppr within 2 weeks of medical while some wait a lot longer. Does your account show medicals approved?
best would be to raise a webform and request for an update.
we did our medicals (Myself and spouse) in Mid December and it says Medical passed on 31 Dec. But Child's information doesn't appear under dependents yet. However It's been only two weeks since I submitted the child's documents as we had to wait for her passport.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
we did our medicals (Myself and spouse) in Mid December and it says Medical passed on 31 Dec. But Child's information doesn't appear under dependents yet. However It's been only two weeks since I submitted the child's documents as we had to wait for her passport.
2 weeks is still early. No harm enquiring.

Jan 5, 2019
Update-
Two ghost updates on 03/08/22
Request letter to send the passports received on 03/09/22
Congratulations, may I ask you what documents did they ask for the addition of your child in the process. As I am in the same boat as you were previously.
I got my COPR Dec, 2020 and due to ban I was restricted from travelling to Canada. I have uploaded all the documents for my daughter along with the medicals. Can you please let me know, what documents did they ask for your child

thegudking

Feb 3, 2019
Congratulations, may I ask you what documents did they ask for the addition of your child in the process. As I am in the same boat as you were previously.
I got my COPR Dec, 2020 and due to ban I was restricted from travelling to Canada. I have uploaded all the documents for my daughter along with the medicals. Can you please let me know, what documents did they ask for your child
Thank you! I received the request for the following documents -
1. A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents
2. A completed Additional Dependents/Declaration form (IMM 0008DEP)
3. (If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
4. (If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
5. A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,
6. A copy of the family member's valid passport,
7. Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
8. A letter of explanation, and
9. If applicable, the proof of payment.

You can also follow this thread for more information - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/addition-of-new-born-express-entry-aor-received-fsw.742232/page-8#post-10001317

All the very best :)

Reactions: Titanium and RSub