Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Why am I loosing hope:(
Stuck @429 and @iamxty on the otherside:oops:

Tomorrow my husband is taking ielts again without any preparation:confused:
Feel like my head is inside a roler coaster:eek:
I am stuck at 430 and convincing my better half forever to take IELTS again which she has agreed to, but didn't get Sep 9 slot...booked for Sep 30.. hope CIC showers with an ITA before that :-(

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Karnesh/ all members:

Please help to understand this: Do we have to register beforehand or apply for HCP stream??? Without having NOI???

I am at CRS 400 now after I uploaded fresh IELTS score with CLB 10 last week. What could be my chances of receiving NOI?
Do I need to register now?

As per my understanding, don't we need to have NOI in our CIC account before we start registering or applying??

Please help, this is making me restless !!
1. You can't apply without NOI.
2. NOI depends on NOC and is mostly targeted to ICT stream.
3. Creating User ID is different than Registration.

Reactions: nt13

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
No, I do not plan to enter the EE pool again. I have decided, after a lot of internal unrests, inconsistencies, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. to get married in December and stay with my parents back in my homeland. But, I like the forum and I like everyone here. I will support you all, and will be active here. I wish you success, and I invite you to visit Sikkim sometime (the booze shall be on the house, on me ;))
Hi Vensak,

I am taking that you are trying to understand my decisions rather not critizing me.

I will explain to you why I did not take the spousal stream.

Yes, I got married in December. I received my Alberta nomination even before I got married that's why I went on to submit my PNP application early Jan 2017 since I have all my documents ready for submission (ielts, transcript, diploma, work references) in hoping by now atleast I received a medical request already. But no luck yet.

On the other hand, I got so skeptical of applying spousal sponsorship. Two of my friends' spousal sponsorship applications are still in process which they have submitted their application in mid 2015. Even till now they have not received their PRs yet. That's more than 2 years still in process. I am not saying that my fate will be the same as them, I'd rather not go thru that nigtmare. I also read a lot of spousal sponsorship experiences here in this forum. I love how people are so open with their expereinces. I am learning lots of things. However, this is not the main reason why I'd rather go through the PNP or EE route.

On the first place, I did not come to Canada to get married and get my husband to sponsor me and my son. It was not part of my plan, meeting my husband just happened along they way. I was an international student for 4 years since 2012, I paid my tuition fee on my own while supporting my son alone, worked hard to earn my bachelors degree, received my PGWP then my nomination. I couldn't be prouder of myself. It is my personal choice not to be sponsored by my husband, the reason behind this is I want to prove to my family, my husband's family and especially my son, that I can get my PR through my own hard work. Some call it pride, I call it honor. As i said on my previous post, "I prefer it to do it on my own." I was surprised you had to list your points why I should have taken the spousal stream. My dad divorced my mom when she was 52. My mom totally agrees on my decision on getting my PR on my own; she taught me how to be independent. I hope you can read between the lines and try to understand this. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and I value our relationship. He admires my perseverance (meaning: steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.)

I believe that I am not the only person in this forum who has a PNP application then submitted an EE profile after they have completed their one year canadian experience. Lots of older members here suggested some PNP applicants to do the same.

The average of EE applications getting approved within 6 months is still higher than the application getting approved longer than 6 months. What you said about the story of the car doesnt make any sense to me. We are talking about months and years here, not just minutes. If you could save 6 months versus waiting 9 months or more, wouldn't you take it? It is stupid not too. People are so anxious of waiting to receive their ITAs in a matter of two or three weeks. Why after receiving ITAs people are so frazzled about waiting for their PRs in hoping they can get the precious PPR email before 6 months? I am the same, I would like to get my PR as soon as possible (without the help of my husband). Easy to understand. You too got your PR thru EE in less than 6 months, didnt you? Maybe it will happen to me too. It is the risk I am willing to take rather than sitting and waiting for my PNP application to be approved. I saw lots of people here in these forums whose permits got expired before receiving their PRs. Who said that I dont want my nomination? I love that I was nominated by my province, it gave me options.

I am not competing with anyone here. I am not taking any place from anybody. I am not better than anyone else. Everyone here are equal. We all have the right to immigrate and choose what stream we would like to take. I used to have EE points of 362 when EE started. I studied very hard to get my Canadian degree, I studied hard for my IELTS and I am working hard to stay in my current company to reached my 472 points. Im pretty sure everyone is also doing the same things to make their CRS points higher. Everybody is spending their hard earned money just to get where they want to be. The quickier, the better.

We all know that immigration rules in Canada are not that stable, it can change in a matter of few months. So we all have to try to do everything to get our PR as quickly as possible.

I've been a member of this forum since 2011. I am here to seek helpful information and suggestions from people who has the same goals as mine, which is to obtain a PR, not to explain my story, nor criticize/judge people. I also answered/helped fellow forum members here in the past regarding study permit, through my own experience without questioning about their decisions. So lets just be positive and try to help each other rather than being negative and judging each other. This forum is a learning ground for me. I appreciate lots of helpful people here. I know that you answered lots of questions in this forum as well, Im glad you are using your time productively. Let this serve an experience for you too. If you don't have any helpful/opinions to say, be respectful of others and just let it go.

Thank you. Again, to all my fellow fourm members who are seeking a good life in Canada, goodluck to all of us. This is such a good country to live in. Equality, free-education for your kids, security, lots of opportunity for improvements, better healthcare, what else can you ask for. I will be completing my 5 yr mark here next week and I never regretted my decision to move in Canada. I wish you all the best.
Wow Amazing :) :)...i like your determination.. God bless u with all happiness & all your dreams come true .. :)

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Hi Vensak,

I am taking that you are trying to understand my decisions rather not critizing me.

Yes, I got married in December. I received my Alberta nomination even before I got married that's why I went on to submit my PNP application early Jan 2017 since I have all my documents ready for submission (ielts, transcript, diploma, work references) in hoping by now atleast I received a medical request already. But no luck yet.

On the other hand, I got so skeptical of applying spousal sponsorship. Two of my friends' spousal sponsorship applications are still in process which they have submitted their application in mid 2015. Even till now they have not received their PRs yet. That's more than 2 years still in process. I am not saying that my fate will be the same as them, I'd rather not go thru that nigtmare. I also read a lot of spousal sponsorship experiences here in this forum. I love how people are so open with their expereinces. I am learning lots of things. However, this is not the main reason why I'd rather go through the PNP or EE route.

On the first place, I did not come to Canada to get married and get my husband to sponsor me and my son. It was not part of my plan, meeting my husband just happened along they way. I was an international student for 4 years since 2012, I paid my tuition fee on my own while supporting my son alone, worked hard to earn my bachelors degree, received my PGWP then my nomination. I couldn't be prouder of myself. It is my personal choice not to be sponsored by my husband, the reason behind this is I want to prove to my family, my husband's family and especially my son, that I can get my PR through my own hard work. Some call it pride, I call it honor. As i said on my previous post, "I prefer it to do it on my own." I was surprised you had to list your points why I should have taken the spousal stream. My dad divorced my mom when she was 52. My mom totally agrees on my decision on getting my PR on my own; she taught me how to be independent. I hope you can read between the lines and try to understand this. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and I value our relationship. He admires my perseverance (meaning: steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.)

I believe that I am not the only person in this forum who has a PNP application then submitted an EE profile after they have completed their one year canadian experience. Lots of older members here suggested some PNP applicants to do the same.

The average of EE applications getting approved within 6 months is still higher than the application getting approved longer than 6 months. What you said about the story of the car doesnt make any sense to me. We are talking about months and years here, not just minutes. If you could save 6 months versus waiting 9 months or more, wouldn't you take it? It is stupid not too. People are so anxious of waiting to receive their ITAs in a matter of two or three weeks. Why after receiving ITAs people are so frazzled about waiting for their PRs in hoping they can get the precious PPR email before 6 months? I am the same, I would like to get my PR as soon as possible (without the help of my husband). Easy to understand. You too got your PR thru EE in less than 6 months, didnt you? Maybe it will happen to me too. It is the risk I am willing to take rather than sitting and waiting for my PNP application to be approved. I saw lots of people here in these forums whose permits got expired before receiving their PRs. Who said that I dont want my nomination? I love that I was nominated by my province, it gave me options.

I am not competing with anyone here. I am not taking any place from anybody. I am not better than anyone else. Everyone here are equal. We all have the right to immigrate and choose what stream we would like to take. I used to have EE points of 362 when EE started. I studied very hard to get my Canadian degree, I studied hard for my IELTS and I am working hard to stay in my current company to reached my 472 points. Im pretty sure everyone is also doing the same things to make their CRS points higher. Everybody is spending their hard earned money just to get where they want to be. The quickier, the better.

We all know that immigration rules in Canada are not that stable, it can change in a matter of few months. So we all have to try to do everything to get our PR as quickly as possible.

I've been a member of this forum since 2011. I am here to seek helpful information and suggestions from people who has the same goals as mine, which is to obtain a PR, not to explain my story, nor criticize/judge people. I also answered/helped fellow forum members here in the past regarding study permit, through my own experience without questioning about their decisions. So lets just be positive and try to help each other rather than being negative and judging each other. This forum is a learning ground for me. I appreciate lots of helpful people here. I know that you answered lots of questions in this forum as well, Im glad you are using your time productively. Let this serve an experience for you too. If you don't have any helpful/opinions to say, be respectful of others and just let it go.

Thank you. Again, to all my fellow fourm members who are seeking a good life in Canada, goodluck to all of us. This is such a good country to live in. Equality, free-education for your kids, security, lots of opportunity for improvements, better healthcare, what else can you ask for. I will be completing my 5 yr mark here next week and I never regretted my decision to move in Canada. I wish you all the best.
Just read your post again.

I totally agree you made the right decision. Keeping the practical aspects (like shorter processing time) aside, when you are capable to getting your PR on your accord, you must, for the sake of your independence, get it that way. And this has nothing to do with any distrust in your man at all, or pride, it is for your own sense of self-worth and individuality. Also I think your decision may protect your relationship with your husband. Dependence on your partner to that degree could (in some cases) breeds guilt and resentment. Why tarnish your relationship with that possibility? Besides I am sure your man respects you all the more for having taken the route you chose.

Yeah! I can't snap my fingers diva style enough...

This post made my day!!

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Vensak,

Thank you for the detailed response. Like I said earlier, you have clearly put a lot of thought into this.

Wish you all the be best in your endeavour.

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
1. You can't apply without NOI.
2. NOI depends on NOC and is mostly targeted to ICT stream.
3. Creating User ID is different than Registration.
Thanks Karnesh. I just got confused with your post.

My NOC is 0601. Just reached CRS 400 on Aug.31, my wife is appearing IELTS tomorrow and will get her score by say 20th / 21st - i hope i get a few more on CRS then. Meantime, would like to ask one more thing - do I need to keep creating newer profile so that i become visible to OINP when they reopen HCP. Somewhere, I remember I had read that CIC will process older profiles first in the pool. Aren't these conflicting ideas??

Reactions: Saidkhan

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW

My NOC is 0601. Just reached CRS 400 on Aug.31, my wife is appearing IELTS tomorrow and will get her score by say 20th / 21st - i hope i get a few more on CRS then. Meantime, would like to ask one more thing - do I need to keep creating newer profile so that i become visible to OINP when they reopen HCP. Somewhere, I remember I had read that CIC will process older profiles first in the pool. Aren't these conflicting ideas??
To clear your confusion: CIC and OINP are different organizations and they may settle different rules, so CIC is about to apply Tie-break rule which means older files would get selected, and for Ontario newly created profiles, I mean fresh ones would be easy to select.
Hope now your confusion may be gone :)
Good luck,
Regards.

Reactions: nt13 and Saidkhan

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP

If your profile is 1-2 months old then it should be okay I guess. i have seen someone with same NOC received nomination in 2 weeks so chances are there that you can get NOI once they re-open HCP Stream. Best Wishes.:) Well with CRS 400, there should not be any confusion when you have limited options to select from.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Vensak,

Great story. I hope you can get ITA asap. It's totally understandable. My friend who can get spousal sponsorship but she choose the EE stream after all because she wants a faster processing time.
For me, my story is quite the same as you. I came in Canada as an international student in 2011. Then graduated, and got AINP nomination. But when I looked at the 16 months of waiting....I felt that was horrible. So I always look for another route. The second option came to me at that time was OINP, which will take around 1 month of processing. So the total processing time will take around 7 months to PPR. However, the EE of CEC stream in Jan 2017 was really attractive at that time. It took only 3 months to get PPR. So I planned all the papers carefully, and prepared for the CELPIP test. I got 423 at that time. And things happened. I got ITA right away when it hit exactly at 423 for the very first time. Now, I got PPR already, and currently wait for them to send it back.
In general, my journey is from AINP > Paper based PR > OINP (1k5 wasted :oops:) > direct ITA :D
I hope you the best luck, never give up :)

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hi All,
Could anyone from India help me on this. Do we need the birth certificate to prove our DOB. Or is there any other document that can be counted as a DOB proof. And also if I am claiming points for sibling. Do I need their birth certificate as well. Please help me over this.

Reactions: Saidkhan

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Hi All,
Could anyone from India help me on this. Do we need the birth certificate to prove our DOB. Or is there any other document that can be counted as a DOB proof. And also if I am claiming points for sibling. Do I need their birth certificate as well. Please help me over this.
Birth certificate is no more a requirement. Even for sibling birth certificate is not required. You just need his PR details

Reactions: Karnesh

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Why am I loosing hope:(
Stuck @429 and @iamxty on the otherside:oops:

Tomorrow my husband is taking ielts again without any preparation:confused:
Feel like my head is inside a roler coaster:eek:
everything is going to be alright...
only the part of what you see is true...so your husband has a point in not preparing too much... :)
that's true about other things too..like my good friend Christy as some of us know her.. ;)