+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Guys, don't lose hope and be positive. In my case my CRS score was less than most of you guys( less than 400) last year. But I stayed optimistic and things started falling in place. CIC changed some rules in November 2016 and my CRS score went upto 481. I entered pool in January 2017 and received ITA in draw which luckily came out very next day. And now by God's grace, I have even got my PPR Email few days back. I am so thankful to God for it and would ask you guys to not to lose hope and be optimistic. You never know you are in the next draw.
What an inspirational story!

Can I ask how exactly your score went up so much?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
True! Agree 100%! It's hard to be determined, persistent and have big dreams during storm... But it's all sweeter in the end! I'm a believer! Thank you my friend for this reminder! :)
Right there @andieangel @wanderingmind

Hmm! We all started loving Wednesday's and it doesn't mean that we dont love other days. Wednesday would just have an end of day but hope doesn't.
More over its important for people to believe first in what they want and make sure that they dont get pissed off by a simple turn of event like a "no draw on a wednesday".

Living a canada dream is a long term goal and all big dreams aren't built over night, may take some time but we will be there

Good luck fellas and lets love the Thursday today and a friday tomorrow

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Curious to know how much time does it take for folks to enter the pool, once you have IELTS and ECA completed. a day or as long as a week?
A few hours I guess......
but in my case my wife's passport is damaged. so I am just sorting that out first..

Reactions: msayyad

Vinsoni09

Star Member
May 16, 2017
To be eligible to apply for the PEI Skilled Worker stream you must:

• Score at least 50 points on the Labour Impact Self-Assessment.
  • Have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of 2 years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level O, A, or B(link is external).
  • Have legal status in country of residence.
  • Be able to attend an interview at the Office of Immigration, if required.
  • Have successfully completed a post secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 year program).
  • Be between the ages of 21 and 59.
  • Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past 5 years.
  • Possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered.
  • Have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI.
  • Demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.
Dear friends I am trying to apply for PEI nomination but don't have a job offer, I will like know that can I still apply for it as I have above 50 points.

Reactions: andieangel

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
So disappointed. HCPS paused.
I'm on 403, got a NOI in June and this was my way to get a ITA. I was also in the process of getting together all documents.

Does anyone have an idea how long it will be paused for?

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
So disappointed. HCPS paused.
I'm on 403, got a NOI in June and this was my way to get a ITA. I was also in the process of getting together all documents.

Does anyone have an idea how long it will be paused for?

Cant say whether it is a temporary pause, as its only JULY , Lets hope that it reopens again soon.

Beyond this , the most matter of concern is that " DRAW did NOT happen Yesterday " Definitely its nt a good sign

Hope a draw happen today or coming days.