+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

brilew

Jan 19, 2017
My ITA states -
You must submit a complete application before 11/01/2017 12:00AM UTC time if you want to
apply for permanent residence. You will not be able to submit an application based on this invitation to apply for
permanent residence after the date and time listed above. We cannot give extensions.

I received the ITA on 2nd Aug 2017.

With all doubts I believe it's a typo error. But how good a doubt is that to be expected in this kind of a document!
Where is the typo error? Can you please be specific? I got the same email. I tried rereading but I am unable to find an error. :-(

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Where is the typo error? Can you please be specific? I got the same email. I tried rereading but I am unable to find an error. :-(
May be the date is in the format mm/dd/yyyy so he's considering it as typo. 11/01/2017 means 1st November 2017.

Reactions: brilew

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi i have two degrees from Pakistan :
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) 4 years degree -WES equate it to Bachelors 3 years
Master of Science (Computer Science) 2 years degree- WES equate to Bachelors 4 years
Total 18 years of education
How become Masters is equal to Bachelors ? :S
WES is not responding at all.
What to do >

brilew

Jan 19, 2017
Hi i have two degrees from Pakistan :
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) 4 years degree -WES equate it to Bachelors 3 years
Master of Science (Computer Science) 2 years degree- WES equate to Bachelors 4 years
Total 18 years of education
How become Masters is equal to Bachelors ? :S
WES is not responding at all.
What to do >
This equation is according to Canadian education system and as per Canadian standards. If you are in doubt then give your credentials for reevaluation

anarki

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I thought the opposite ! the listenning in IELTS is realy tricky and the format is tough ! TEF is realy easy for a native speaker! or someone whose second language !
Depends on individuals comfort level i guess. For french native TEF will be easy and for english native IELTS will be easy. listening in IELTS is definintely tricky as you get to hear only once. The speaking topics in IELTS are pretty straight forward. In TEF, I had to debate on futuristic habitation (like people choosing to live in environment friendly homes). And guess what, there is no time for preparation. You have to start speaking as soon as you read it.
So, overall i felt TEF is tougher than IELTS.

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello , I am trying to apply for Indian PCC in SFO. I am completing the Personal Particulars form and have a question here:
8a) Permanent address & Tel no. along with Police Station
8b) Present Residential address & Tel no. along with Police Station and residing since

Should we mention the police station name as well in this column , this column looks very small though. Can you share your experience?

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Awwww, that was so inspiring Jojo! That is one beautiful journey you shared and thank you so much for the link or else i couldn't have got to read it. It is quite frustrating to know now how we both were unaware in the past what IELTS does to CRS score and couple of years went away just like that! You have dealt a far too many blow and yet, you kept walking. You really are a fighter. I mean like 332 and you never stopped believing and here i am just 31 and unmarried (hence i get more points) and i kept on regretting on my past IELTS failures. But seriously, this is my 4th time in nearly 2 years and it is bit embarrassing because i lived in a English speaking country for 7.5 years. But after reading about your journey, i will admit i am inspired, and if i still don't get the level 9 and OINP won't resume, i will fight for it just like you did.

I have finally come to the core of my problem which is the most important. It is lack of focus, it's not with the skill or techniques, i can't focus for too long. I will work on the root problem first and keep practicing even when i have not already booked a date. Thank you so much once again for the challenge and the page; i have bookmarked the page in my browser ;)
Wow! I just stumbled on this on my browser favourite and I am glad u have finally made it and that you even got a refund from OINP. Congrats again. I am still fighting on. CRS reduced from 418 to 413 in Sept last year and may reduce by 10 points coming birthday but I am hopeful of a miracle. Wish u the very best of Canada. Cheers