+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

raj2017

May 22, 2017
To be frank I do not feel CRS would go down 430 this year. Looking at the score distribution it is clear that there is a continuous entry of candidates with good score after each IELTS results announcement. It seems Ontario has given out its current years quota as well.

Sorry for being pessimistic here!
you will not be pardon :mad::mad::D, anyways it's all about how frequent draw happens till the end of this year, if it happens twice a month and atleast once for thrice a month then score could go between 410-415 the tendency of draw with once a month is not allowing crs to go down, so now its a frequency of draw and size of draw as well...

raj2017

May 22, 2017
No i didn't. I instead took IELTS test last weekend and hoping to get CLB 9 this time. Since my PoF is not ready, don't know when it will be ready, so i couldn't apply to OINP hence i thought to utilize the free time with IELTS lol
i am also planning to appear in IELTS again still need to take date though,

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
To be honest, i hope they will re-open in a month or two. I cannot say that i believe in the same though. What i believe though, they will re-open for as they have only mentioned that the current limit has been reached. They haven't specified they have reached the limit for 2017. Now if their 'current' means 2017, then its gone for this year. Only they would know what kind of current they mean.
I believe , if they reached their allocation quota then there in no point in concealing the truth behind the phrase they use.
They don't need to pacify us, if their quota is filled, they will shoot a straight arrow stating the same :)
Going by their phrase used "on-hold" , they will be processing registered application. If their allocations were filled, they will update the same in the website and it's a dooms day for the candidates waiting with 400-420 scores this year. I hope and wish that isn't the case.

Another theory goes by, in which, witnessing the surge in registration ,they hold it keeping in mind the candidates who fill the EE profile in the later part of the year might get a chance to apply for the nomination program.(On humanitarian basis).

Well anything can happen. Let's keeps our hope alive.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello all.
I submitted my profile yesterday. And i got a conifrmation email saying I'm in the pool, and to register with the job bank (which I didn't as it was alreay too late).
Now my concerns are that i got the email on 2nd August just an hour before midnight, but the date my profile will become effective is 3rd August. Was i eligible for the draw?
And if i was, did not registering with the job bank made any difference?

Thank you
Rest easy buddy :)

• First, you don't need to register in the job bank as it's not mandatory effective june 2017. Having said that, if you wish to apply for Ontario nomination then it becomes mandatory. You have ample amount of time to create a profile in the job bank using job seeker code available in EE welcome letter.
  • Second, you are eligible for draw from 3rd of the August and it can be confirmed in your application which states "you are in the pool with profile number Exxxx" .
You would already know your CRS score.
If your score is 430+ you can wait for the subsequent draw for the invitation.
If 400+, wait for Ontario to re-open their nomination program.
If <400, never loose hope and try to increase your ielts score + french score(if that's an option).

Reactions: Sarajaved

PreethiGn

Jun 3, 2017
India
Nomination.....
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 12 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 19 2018
I will work on this part over weekend and share you what is possible ? but as you must be aware untill the every 2 week draw is not established . Score will remain in 430 kind of range . Grab your PNPs to cover the risk . All the best
Your prediction pretty much came true in yesterday's draw. Could you pls share your thoughts on the CRS Score in the next draw? I am at 438 and wondering if i will have a chance in the next.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Your prediction pretty much came true in yesterday's draw. Could you pls share your thoughts on the CRS Score in the next draw? I am at 438 and wondering if i will have a chance in the next.
you have a great score. IMO, If draws are done every 2 weeks you will get an ITA in the next 2-3 draws.

All the best