+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Based on the ministerial instruction they are.

"
Canadian work experience factor
(1) The points that are to be assigned to a foreign national for the Canadian work experience factor referred to in subparagraph 8(1)(b)(iii) are the following:

• (a) 0 points, if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has no Canadian work experience or less than one year of such experience;
  • (b) 5 points, if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has one year of Canadian work experience;
  • (c) 7 points, if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has two years of Canadian work experience;
  • (d) 8 points, if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has three years of Canadian work experience;
  • (e) 9 points, if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has four years of Canadian work experience; and
  • (f) 10 points, if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has five or more years of Canadian work experience."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

Des she have more than a year?
More than 2 years.
Thanks for your time.

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Enjoy your break and come back ready to give it another go. You have to focus and give it your all, its your ticket to Canada.

All the best
Thank you soo much!!!!i will definitely.at times i really lose hope but the support and help i get from all the positive ppl around gives me energy and strength to strive against all the obstacles!!

Reactions: TanakaM

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
I can't say i understand how hard it is to get anything done with small kids around, but i can definitely say its not easy at all. My sister keeps talking about it all the time, she also have two boys and in Canada they have no one to give them a break. I also read somewhere CELPIP is bit easy compared to IELTS so if you can take the that test, go for it. I have no option cos it doesn't exist in my part of the world. A vacation can of course freshen you up and with fresh mind you could start over. I myself haven't been on a holiday for ages however from past experience i can say, nothing like having a holiday. Anyway, although i hope i won't have to re-appear IELTS again, but if i do, i believe your's and mine timeline will be the same. For now, like you said, just keep thinking about your holiday ;)
Thank you :) and i wish u get ur desired score n Ilets!!very soon u will be announcing ur score with flyin colours and we will all be congratulating u :)

amit524

Apr 16, 2017
@TanakaM, another question for you my friend, about POF. My wife is primary applicant. In her bank accounts 9300 CAD and in my bank accounts 6900 CAD. These funds are accumulated through salaries. So our avg 6 months funds are not what CIC says should be 15315 Cad. Now do I go with application as at this moment our funds are more than what CIC required or should I deposit more funds in her account as gift deeds to do avging of 6 months. Now all document are almost ready this may be the last question before submitting our application.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM, another question for you my friend, about POF. My wife is primary applicant. In her bank accounts 9300 CAD and in my bank accounts 6900 CAD. These funds are accumulated through salaries. So our avg 6 months funds are not what CIC says should be 15315 Cad. Now do I go with application as at this moment our funds are more than what CIC required or should I deposit more funds in her account as gift deeds to do avging of 6 months. Now all document are almost ready this may be the last question before submitting our application.
The average balance does not need to be above the minimum requirement, however if there is a significant difference you will need to explain this in your LOE. No need for a gift deed. Just submit as is and give a good explanation.

Regards

Sarajaved

Jul 10, 2017
Is anyone using a gift deed as proof of funds? Could anyone please guide me through the steps, and with a possible gift deed sample? It would mean a lot.
Thank you

brilew

Jan 19, 2017
Hello friends. I got my ITA in the last draw, I don't even know when that was!!! I I was caught up with hospital rounds as FIL wasn't well. And read the Invite today. I am feeling extremely happy.
Now starts the process of filing and submitting all documents. I am sure, there are many here who are in the same process. As I had got an invite already in Jan, and had to decline it then, most of my documents are in place and so saves me lots of hassles. I need to re- do only PCC and medicals as the previous one will expire soon. I am from Mumbai, India and collecting of the documents are truly a hassle here! Anybody in this forum, needs any assistance from me pertaining to documents or any procedure, do let me know. Always happy to help!
All the best fellow friends who are waiting for the ITA. I hope to see you all in Canada soon

Reactions: dimidaza

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hello friends. I got my ITA in the last draw, I don't even know when that was!!! I I was caught up with hospital rounds as FIL wasn't well. And read the Invite today. I am feeling extremely happy.
Now starts the process of filing and submitting all documents. I am sure, there are many here who are in the same process. As I had got an invite already in Jan, and had to decline it then, most of my documents are in place and so saves me lots of hassles. I need to re- do only PCC and medicals as the previous one will expire soon. I am from Mumbai, India and collecting of the documents are truly a hassle here! Anybody in this forum, needs any assistance from me pertaining to documents or any procedure, do let me know. Always happy to help!
All the best fellow friends who are waiting for the ITA. I hope to see you all in Canada soon
Hi, congratulations :)

I am from Hyd and I might need your help. It would be great help if you share your email id or personal contact. Thanks

Reactions: brilew