+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

vin1906

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Hello everyone !

What are the chances of receiving ITA for crs 421 in next couple of months time??
please do reply
thanks.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys was away for a while. Just saw that HCPS is inactive now. I had NOI but did not file it. But i see a lot of hope in score going down now. It can prove to be a blessing in disguise. Score is 420. May God bless you all.

am102

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
UAE
@msayyad Just in case you are going to apply now or soon, I had a lot of technical issues with the application, as I figured it is becasue I closed the application half way through and wasn't able to login in again. I had to revoke CG key and redo it again in one go, and that worked just fine. You are supposed to be able to save and log out and complete the application later, but there was a technical glitch with signing in again. Sometimes a hard refresh/deleting all cache/history/cookies worked. But not all the time. Once the application is complete, this problem disappeared. So try to fill it all in one go, could take 1 hour or a bit more if you have all the info ready (Your WES report, your IELTS report and not just results as they ask for dates, work and study history with year and months you should be set.)

Reactions: Mithu3

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
however, since they are providing all such information about CRS and ITA they should also provide information how many immigrants have landed in canada in 2017 so far, that may give us idea about upcoming CRS and so on.. in addition to that they should also put up schedule for all upcoming draws, if they have any changes to carry on in the existing pool then also they can notify us by giving reason why there wont be any draw on scheduled day,, everyone is assuming that the reason for only one draw in june was due to 6th june changes and now in july also there is only one draw so far, so now what could have been the reason for only one draw in july there is no changes to be carried out, I must say there has to be some strategy for them with respect to draw and ITA what is wrong in declaring the same,
They are not liable to do anything which you have said....its CIC after all....;)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I agree, I have been waiting from 2014 and I know you were earlier than me..luckily I went nomination route, the last two draws were my indicators to take up OINP option. I TOLD people if the last two draws didn't decrease to their score go get OINP (June 28 and July 12).
I started considering Canada only after Brexit. So it's been just a little over a year for me but I know people who've been trying to immigrate to Canada since 2012 - first through the paper-based application process and now through Express Entry.

I accepted NOI from Ontario almost as soon as I received it because my patience was running thin. And all the waiting and the uncertainty was getting to me.

Having said this, I still strongly believe that the cut-off will keep decreasing throughout the year - at what rate though that's hard to say.

Good luck to everyone here and elsewhere in the world who's dreaming the Canadian dream. Your ITAs are on their way sooner or later.

Vinsoni09

Star Member
May 16, 2017
To be eligible to apply for the PEI Skilled Worker stream you must:

• Score at least 50 points on the Labour Impact Self-Assessment.
  • Have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of 2 years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC skill level O, A, or B(link is external).
  • Have legal status in country of residence.
  • Be able to attend an interview at the Office of Immigration, if required.
  • Have successfully completed a post secondary degree or diploma (minimum 2 year program).
  • Be between the ages of 21 and 59.
  • Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past 5 years.
  • Possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered.
  • Have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI.
  • Demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.
Dear friends I am trying to apply for PEI nomination but don't have a job offer, I will like know that can I still apply for it as I have above 50 points.
Guys please help can I apply for PEI without job offer?

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I am going through my day today feeling utterly disappointed. Was so hopeful to get ITA (with CRS 433) in this or the successive draw. As much as I dont want to be believe it, but seems like the target for this year is getting filled up 54K v/s 73K. The remaining months will at this rate see fewer draws with lesser ITAs. I so wish I had taken the IELTS one month earlier. Just seems unfair to the rest of us who are at 413+ score :(

are there any other ways apart from express entry / provinces?