+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys..

I am at CRS : 435 . I didn't created my profile yet.

1) If I create it right now, whether I will be considered in the draw coming hopefully tomorrow?? or Should I wait till next draw ?
2) Secondly, what are my chances at this score i.e. 435?

need your expert advise guys. good luck for your results.
Thanking you in advance. Cheers

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys..

1) If I create it right now, whether I will be considered in the draw coming hopefully tomorrow?? or Should I wait till next draw ?

I wish I had a penny for every post like this one...

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys..

Welcome...
I am not the only one..
:p:p

Reactions: andieangel

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
I have not even initiated my profile yet..I have to create a profile first..
Oh I see. Well in that case, take your time and do it right.

You might still be able to make it. Takes about an hour or so to complete your profile. But don't rush it, don't rush to meet the deadline of the draw expected tomorrow. Just concentrate on doing t right, and if you make it, you make it. Else there is always the next draw. Good luck!

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Hoping for a draw tomorrow!!.
I just created and submitted my profile.

Just wanted to know when will I enter the pool (or have I already entered by submitting? :p). Is there a mail/message that confirms that I am in the pool for tomorrow's draw (It's coming;)).? Just concerned about the cutoff timing.
All The Best....

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
I don't think it is an error. It's just their evaluation. They evaluated my chartered accountancy as a 3-year bachelor. What's shocking was my correspondence bachelors from Ignou was too evaluated as a 3-year Bachelor:D:D:D.
No one in my field would even imagine of equating these two degrees :D:D:D

Anyway, 2 bachelors gives you pretty good points with a bonus of 25/50 points with CLB 9 in Ielts. You won't need to worry about getting a master. Would increase your overall CRS by just 7 points if it was evaluated as a master.

I think you are good to go :)
OK this is strange. My ECA only says my degree - "Bachelor of Archiecture" and the year of completion. It is silent about number of years? Does your report show all that? Kinda worried now.

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Oh I see. Well in that case, take your time and do it right.

You might still be able to make it. Takes about an hour or so to complete your profile. But don't rush it, don't rush to meet the deadline of the draw expected tomorrow. Just concentrate on doing t right, and if you make it, you make it. Else there is always the next draw. Good luck!

I guess I will do that and wait for the next draw...

Rahulsarna

May 30, 2017
OK this is strange. My ECA only says my degree - "Bachelor of Archiecture" and the year of completion. It is silent about number of years? Does your report show all that? Kinda worried now.
Yes, mine specifically says "3 Year Bachelor" in each of the evaluation below. At the top in the summary, it states - "Two 3 year Bachelor degrees".

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
Don't worry my wife's ECA also only mentions bachelor of architecture. I think 3 years bachelors is only mentioned because bachelors in North America is generally of 4 years.

brilew

Jan 19, 2017
Hi Friends,

Just received my WES evaluation report which states that i get 2 bachelor degrees but i have done Post graduate diploma in Management, has there been an error should i contact WES directly
Same here. There is no error friend. The WES system is graduation, grades according to Canadian education system and according to Canadian education we are just graduates. I guess once a go there, we may need to enroll in a bridging course.
But, coming back to your query, there is no mistake my friend.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Don't worry my wife's ECA also only mentions bachelor of architecture. I think 3 years bachelors is only mentioned because bachelors in North America is generally of 4 years.
Ok that's a relief.

Actually a bachelor degree in the US atleast is normally only 3 years, like a BS. Not sure about Canada. Actually I know next to nothing about Canada. Lol