+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
c
Hey guys..

I am at CRS : 435 . I didn't created my profile yet.

1) If I create it right now, whether I will be considered in the draw coming hopefully tomorrow?? or Should I wait till next draw ?
2) Secondly, what are my chances at this score i.e. 435?

need your expert advise guys. good luck for your results.
Thanking you in advance. Cheers
I think your chances are pretty high! suggest you wait till this draw before you re-create your profile.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Ha ha! Yeah I Guess I am one. An outsider everywhere, yet able to assimilate anywhere.

Canada will be added to the list soon, and hopefully a few other countries through the span on my life.
I've studied, lived and worked in a couple of countries but didn't feel like an outsider anywhere. Funnily I feel at home anywhere in the world :D

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey guys..

1) If I create it right now, whether I will be considered in the draw coming hopefully tomorrow?? or Should I wait till next draw ?

I wish I had a penny for every post like this one...
Hahaha, @andieangel - you would be a very rich woman.lol
@MANI09 - what andie means is go ahead and create your profile now and pray for the best.;)

Best of luck

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys..

I'm so sorry, I misread your post. Yes please go ahead and create your profile :)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Great attitude! People are people. Cultures vary, but deep down we are the same wherever we go...
I'd love to travel all over the world and live in as many countries as I could before I hang up my boots.

And then I'd be content to park my well-travelled backside on a rocking chair on my front porch and watch the world go by :)

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
If you have your TRF number and the date of the test, then why wait? You are unlikely to make a mistake. It is just changing a few numbers on your profile. Just spend about 15 minutes on it, with full concentration. You will be fine! Go for it!
Dude, why would you advise someone to take such an unnecessary risk? If they make a mistake this would be misrepresentation. @sandhu2012 - The best thing you can do is wait for your report, if you make the next draw, great, if you don't, wait for the next draw. You have a good score so don't worry and play it safe.

All the best

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Same here. There is no error friend. The WES system is graduation, grades according to Canadian education system and according to Canadian education we are just graduates. I guess once a go there, we may need to enroll in a bridging course.
But, coming back to your query, there is no mistake my friend.
On the report it says 2 bachelor degrees (Four years ) Per Canada education system, i tried to recalculate my score and on the education tab i selected - "TWO or More Certificates. Diploma or degrees one must be for a program of three years or more "

Is this option correct for me.

Reactions: brilew

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dude, why would you advise someone to take such an unnecessary risk? If they make a mistake this would be misrepresentation. @sandhu2012 - The best thing you can do is wait for your report, if you make the next draw, great, if you don't, wait for the next draw. You have a good score so don't worry and play it safe.

All the best
This is why I re-direct all people with queries to @TanakaM! Great advicer! If there is such a word, his picture stands right next to it! :D