+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ray of Hope says there will definitely be a draw tomorrow mate.

There is absolutely no reason why there wouldn't be.
I guess i'm late then..
I don't want to rush and make mistakes while submitting my file....
What you suggest?

Do I need to rush and file before tomorrow's draw...or should i wait for next draw..

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
I guess i'm late then..
I don't want to rush and make mistakes while submitting my file....
What you suggest?

Do I need to rush and file before tomorrow's draw...or should i wait for next draw..
If you have your TRF number and the date of the test, then why wait? You are unlikely to make a mistake. It is just changing a few numbers on your profile. Just spend about 15 minutes on it, with full concentration. You will be fine! Go for it!

Reactions: jaybee2

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have not even initiated my profile yet..I have to create a profile first..

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah that's the immigrant story, isn't it? Breaking away from the past in hopes of something better.

I think all of us here are not happy with how things are at the moment, and know that something much better awaits, if we just were in a different environment.

I'm sorry you are going through a tough time right now, and especially today. We are all here with you! We promise you, it will be better tomorrow!
I believe too...and another thing I know today I am unhappy but I believe everything happens for a cause and I will get something better out of this...

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

Just received my WES evaluation report which states that i get 2 bachelor degrees but i have done Post graduate diploma in Management, has there been an error should i contact WES directly

Rahulsarna

May 30, 2017
Hi guys,

Hoping for a draw tomorrow!!.
I just created and submitted my profile.

Just wanted to know when will I enter the pool (or have I already entered by submitting? :p). Is there a mail/message that confirms that I am in the pool for tomorrow's draw (It's coming;)).? Just concerned about the cutoff timing.

Rahulsarna

May 30, 2017
Hi Friends,

Just received my WES evaluation report which states that i get 2 bachelor degrees but i have done Post graduate diploma in Management, has there been an error should i contact WES directly
I don't think it is an error. It's just their evaluation. They evaluated my chartered accountancy as a 3-year bachelor. What's shocking was my correspondence bachelors from Ignou was too evaluated as a 3-year Bachelor:D:D:D.
No one in my field would even imagine of equating these two degrees :D:D:D

Anyway, 2 bachelors gives you pretty good points with a bonus of 25/50 points with CLB 9 in Ielts. You won't need to worry about getting a master. Would increase your overall CRS by just 7 points if it was evaluated as a master.

I think you are good to go :)