Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I'd love travel all over the world and live in as many countries as I could before I hang up my boots.

And then I'd be content to park my well-travelled backside on a rocking chair on my front porch and watch the world go by :)
That's amazing goal and what's it all about! Experiences, memories, people, everything that traveling can offer! You go girl!

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Dude, why would you advise someone to take such an unnecessary risk? If they make a mistake this would be misrepresentation. @sandhu2012 - The best thing you can do is wait for your report, if you make the next draw, great, if you don't, wait for the next draw. You have a good score so don't worry and play it safe.

All the best
Sorry, I misread his post, and thought he only needed to update his IELTS scores. When I realised my error, I took my advice back and asked him to take his time with the application.

In any case, I said "if you have your TRF number and results date," I didn't ask him not to wait for his test report. There are other ways to get your TRF number and test date, as I got mine directly via email from the British council. Also how do you know he hasn't received his report already? When he says he got his IELTS results, he might actually be referring to his report.

Oh and it's "dudette" actually. :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Sorry, I misread his post, and thought he only needed to update his IELTS scores. When I realised my error, I took my advice back and asked him to take his time with the application.

In any case, I said "if you have your TRF number and results date," I didn't ask him not to wait for his test report. There are other ways to get your TRF number and test date, as I got mine directly via email from the British council. Also how do you know he hasn't received his report already? When he says he got his IELTS results, he might actually be referring to his report.

Oh and it's "dudette" actually. :)
Hehehe, ok dudette.... its just some people advise others to guess their TRF and date. I guess I'm the 1 who misread your post.lol
No hard feeling.. I wish there was an imoji for hugs.lol

RachD

Jun 29, 2017
My Bachelor of Arts degree in Law and Politics has been classed by CES as the equivalent of a 3 year Canadian degree (I am from the UK). However, I was expecting it to be 4 years after doing the quick check on the WES website.

Reactions: Mithu3

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is it mandatory that employer reference letter should contain salary details? They have given me a letter without the same and stated I was a full time employee but didn't mention the working hours. Rest of the things are there. Please advise guys

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Is it mandatory that employer reference letter should contain salary details? They have given me a letter without the same and stated I was a full time employee but didn't mention the working hours. Rest of the things are there. Please advise guys
try to get the letter in below format
if you are not getting help from HR, use the below format, prepare the letter yourself ask your supervisor to sing and attach his visiting card and sent your letter from company, letter from supervisor, proper LOE, salary slip etc. which will suffice CIC requirement.
Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
My Bachelor of Arts degree in Law and Politics has been classed by CES as the equivalent of a 3 year Canadian degree (I am from the UK). However, I was expecting it to be 4 years after doing the quick check on the WES website.
And you studied for 4 years? That
Hehehe, ok dudette.... its just some people advise others to guess their TRF and date. I guess I'm the 1 who misread your post.lol
No hard feeling.. I wish there was an imoji for hugs.lol
Awww... Hugs back :)

Reactions: Mithu3

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
try to get the letter in below format
if you are not getting help from HR, use the below format, prepare the letter yourself ask your supervisor to sing and attach his visiting card and sent your letter from company, letter from supervisor, proper LOE, salary slip etc. which will suffice CIC requirement.
Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>
This is so useful! Thankyou!