+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

harpreet.hs

Jul 13, 2017
Friends,

I have one more doubt to be cleared for which I got both YES and NO. Can we show PF ( Provident Fund ) as POF for Canada. If Yes then is there any particular format/way to be used ?

HS

eshahari12

Jun 28, 2017
Hi all. Had a quick question. I have been told by my solicitor that i need to get my roles and responsibilities validated from all the companies i have worked with. I do have joining and relieving letters but he asked me to get the duties validated by the companies as well. Is this important? What if the companies dont respond?

kennerve

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
Sent during initial application
Friends,

I have one more doubt to be cleared for which I got both YES and NO. Can we show PF ( Provident Fund ) as POF for Canada. If Yes then is there any particular format/way to be used ?

HS
You can probably get some information from the below 2 links. Hope it helps.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/procedure-to-get-pf-balance-certificate-and-a-c-statement-from-pf-office-india.412640/

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/can-i-use-ppf-account-as-proof-of-fund.455179/

Reactions: lino82

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
In pool since November 2016,Got CLB9 on 4th attempt and now at CRS 429. Hope to get invite in next couple of draws.
I have NOC 2172 with 10+ years of experience (1st company: 2007-2009, 2nd: 2009-till date).
In EE profile I did not mention my 1st company experience, would it be an issue later ? Should I justify via LOE later? Please respond

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I was in that 13th may IELTS batch. my score was delayed by 1 month. Else i would have got an ITA too!

I gave my ielts on 13 May, result was supposed to be out by 26 May but it went for some additional scrutiny. Else I would have got the 31 May draw. Then came the 6 June update which led to the sudden increase in the points to 449. I had got into the pool at 444 by then on 22 June. My birthday is on 27 June, so 5 points got deducted from my score due to age factor and score is now at 439. The next draw cut off is 440. So I missed it by one point now. :)

Thank you Ray of hope. It doesn't matter how its happening, but people here surely motivate you that the next draw is our draw :)

Reactions: mqamar1994

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
In pool since November 2016,Got CLB9 on 4th attempt and now at CRS 429. Hope to get invite in next couple of draws.
I have NOC 2172 with 10+ years of experience (1st company: 2007-2009, 2nd: 2009-till date).
In EE profile I did not mention my 1st company experience, would it be an issue later ? Should I justify via LOE later? Please respond
Not at all...
You are required to show only those experiences for which you are claiming points for under work history...
Once you have ur ITA,when you are filing ur eAPR,there you will have to list out all your jobs one by one in chronological order under personal history...however you will not be asked any solid proof to back it up...they are interested only to know what you were doing.....

LoE isn't required as this is how we are expected to fill up the work history portion...if..

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all. Had a quick question. I have been told by my solicitor that i need to get my roles and responsibilities validated from all the companies i have worked with. I do have joining and relieving letters but he asked me to get the duties validated by the companies as well. Is this important? What if the companies dont respond?
You need to get those if you are intending to claim points for those work experiences...
if company is refusing,you may get your supervisor to write a letter showing all such details and get it notarized and submit alongwith a letter of explanation..
try searching 'work experience' or 'experience letter in this forum and you will get detailed answers

Reactions: mqamar1994

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Dear All,

just a doubt. My CRS stands at 420 (with spouse not accompanying). If spouse is accompanying, its dropping to 393. So, i am planning to mention that spouse will not accompany me to canada in EE profile. now, if I get PR, can I sponsor her for a PR ? or will there be any problem ?

many people suggested that it is better to apply for her as well, but the problem is my CRS.

Kindly help me with ur suggestions

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Not at all...
You are required to show only those experiences for which you are claiming points for under work history...
Once you have ur ITA,when you are filing ur eAPR,there you will have to list out all your jobs one by one in chronological order under personal history...however you will not be asked any solid proof to back it up...they are interested only to know what you were doing.....

LoE isn't required as this is how we are expected to fill up the work history portion...if..
Thanks for prompt response. I always wondered where is personal work history in EE, so it is after ITA.
I have all my doc's scanned and ready except a. Roles and responsibilities doc from current company b. Medical.
- Is it ok if I get both of these now and say ITA after 1-2 months ( I understand medical is valid for 1 year and need to land in Canada before it expires)

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi. I am at 411. Planning to recreate my profile tomorrow morning since havent received OINP invite yet. Any suggestions on may be any specfic time to recreate the profile. My NOC is 0122. Wanted to know is the same on the NOC list of OINP to send invites. Please suggest.

Thanks.