+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
it seems everyone is getting affected by the ghost of Sharma and the likes....&starting to sound as if the bottom was 413....no...it is not....it will go way below and not too long or late..
three facts,
1. There's no change in the frequency of draws,other than the one draw missed in June.
,it in June,it seemed CIC didn't feel the urgency to make up for a lost draw,because anyway this is nothing like a war zone measure...anyway even if they had issued extra ITAs in the June last week draw,it would have only delayed the process (afterwards) to that extent (considering their manpower remained same)..also,they may have wanted ppl to fill the OINP quota too...

2. The number of ITAs have dropped,yes... but by 10%....it may be because,they are yet to implement the tie breaker and the distribution would have had too many ppl at 439...so they stuck with 440 and rounding off it came to 3204
3.the increase in scores on account of siblings/francophone/ graduation /IELTS all must've got factored in by now...

Unless there's a change in frequency of draws,I believe we will see the spike cool off by 2nd draw of August and September 2nd draw will see a new low cut off....
--
Anybody care to mark this and buy me a whole crate of Corona @ our Yukon meet if my intution is proven right.

Last edited:

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Just noticed I'm a star member now! Pretty cool. :cool:

Unless it's like when you become a teenager and then you are expected to help out, contribute and be sensible. In that case, this isn't what I signed up for. I want out. :eek:
you can't even attack pessimists:D...you've to act responsibily and counsel them to way of optimism:p

Last edited:

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
I gave my ielts on 13 May, result was supposed to be out by 26 May but it went for some additional scrutiny. Else I would have got the 31 May draw. Then came the 6 June update which led to the sudden increase in the points to 449. I had got into the pool at 444 by then on 22 June. My birthday is on 27 June, so 5 points got deducted from my score due to age factor and score is now at 439. The next draw cut off is 440. So I missed it by one point now. :)

Thank you Ray of hope. It doesn't matter how its happening, but people here surely motivate you that the next draw is our draw :)
Next draw is yours :)

Reactions: lino82

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
it seems everyone is getting affected by the ghost of Sharma and the likes....&starting to sound as if the bottom was 413....no...it is not....it will go way below and not too long or late..
three facts,
1. There's no change in the frequency of draws,other than the one draw missed in June.
,it in June,it seemed CIC didn't feel the urgency to make up for a lost draw,because anyway this is nothing like a war zone measure...anyway even if they had issued extra ITAs in the June last week draw,it would have only delayed the process (afterwards) to that extent (considering their manpower remained same)..also,they may have wanted ppl to fill the OINP quota too...

2. The number of ITAs have dropped,yes... but by 10%....it may be because,they are yet to implement the tie breaker and the distribution would have had too many ppl at 439...so they stuck with 440 and rounding off it came to 3204
3.the increase in scores on account of siblings/francophone/ graduation /IELTS all must've got factored in by now...

Unless there's a change in frequency of draws,I believe we will see the spike cool off by 2nd draw of August and September 2nd draw will see a new low cut off....
--
Anybody care to mark this and buy me a whole crate of Corona @ our Yukon meet if my intution is proven right.
Stick around @lino82 and you will see for yourself! :D We need members like you constantly reminding us of our goal! :)