+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

raj2017

May 22, 2017
I work in planning and was playing with the numbers for the last few rounds. The gap in draws from last month and the reduced number of ITAs might have changed things and is slowing down the trend from previous months. Considering the rate of new profiles from the last month and considering the 3,200 ITAs issued today, next draw should be around 436.

As I said, I'm doing a very pessimistic forecast, as I'm considering that the amount of ITAs will stay the same (probably) and the rate of new profiles will also stay at the same value (I doubt this). But considering this, the score will be decreasing slowly for the rest of the year and by December should be close to 416-418.

If the amount of ITAs for the next draw is at 3,200 or less, we can say that they're controlling the number of invitations to keep the target for the year at check, or they're artificially controlling the score to not go below 410 (With 3200 ITAs and the same rate of new profiles, the score won't go below 410).

But even with this, I'm pretty optimistic about the new profiles. I don't believe that it will keep the same rate for the coming months, and the score will drop more than 410. Let's see the next few draws and hopefully this projection is wrong ;)
i respectfully disagree with your logic, if you consider no. of candidate in the pool above 410 there are only 5300 candidates, if they will keep issuing 3k ITAs twice a month then also everyone above 410 will be out of the pool within one month, of course i ll have to consider ppl entering in the pool every day and exiting from pool as well, lets see 100 ppl are entering into the pool daily with 430 crs or more, then after 15 days at the time of next draw we will have 2000 candidate new and 1500 who are there as of 6th july and total comes to 3500 and if 3200 will be again invited then i believe crs would be 432 around, and if you go on further down to road with the same calculation then at the next draw crs would be around around 425 and like wise in 2 or 2.5 months from now we will be able to see crs between 410-415,, this is optimistic calculation which also seems close to realistic otherwise only CIC knows what it is upto

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
I understand from this forum that we need to mention address of last 10 years of stay after turning 18 once we receive ITA. I am at CRS 429 and should get ITA in couple of draws.I need to provide addresses from 2007-2017. I stayed 2007-2009 in one city at one address and 2009-till date in another city at 3 different addresses (2,4.5,1.5 years). I don't remember full address for for two places. Is it ok to mention approximate address of that area? Do they physically visit these addresses during background checks?

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Dear All,

just a doubt. My CRS stands at 420 (with spouse not accompanying). If spouse is accompanying, its dropping to 393. So, i am planning to mention that spouse will not accompany me to canada in EE profile. now, if I get PR, can I sponsor her for a PR ? or will there be any problem ?

many people suggested that it is better to apply for her as well, but the problem is my CRS.

Kindly help me with ur suggestions
If its possible then get her to write IELTS. Even if she gets CLB 7 i.e. 6666 then your score would be above 400 and you can go with OINP.

Applying through spouse sponsorship will take time. Estimated processing times show 12 months.

Best of luck

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi. I am at 411. Planning to recreate my profile tomorrow morning since havent received OINP invite yet. Any suggestions on may be any specfic time to recreate the profile. My NOC is 0122. Wanted to know is the same on the NOC list of OINP to send invites. Please suggest.

Thanks.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Well nothing wrong in pridicting I persume and nothing to be ashamed of as well I suppose. I had my logic behind my calculation and it was clearly wrong. That doesn't mean I should let the hope go or stop boosting the moral of others as much as I can, if it matters to the people here!

I have here, the least possible chance in upcoming draws with my current score and I know it (everyone else does as well) yet I like to think positive for others, still I know even if I keep on my score and don't improve it, I will be through with many others above and below my score.
Well said and don't get discouraged! I am aboard with you! I was also expecting to reach to 420s but it seems that CIC doesn't want to have a big decrease in scores so they are issuing lesser ITAs! We will see how it goes in the future, but we will all make it to our dream! ;)

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys girls, you all get your ITAs, please, instead of asking your chances, do some research about ITAs stat and you will know that you don't have to ask that question again. Newbies, you are welcome here and please don't be mad at me, but must say that everyone should say HELLO before going to ask IS THERE ANY CHANCE? in your very first comment. :confused:
Hope you all understand, we are adults and all of us are intelligent coz we have only one motivation: TO IMMIGRATE to CANADA! :);)
Remember, this is ROH thread and please sink your negative comments in the Pacific Ocean :D:D:D But sometimes I understand that pessimists do whatever they can do :p:p:p
Keep your hope high and alive, ITAs are enough for everybody (all the issued ITAs so far for the target of the next year, it doesn't mean a PR one), sooner or later we all get our turn. Just need to be patient and read our precedent threads if you get the chance, then you will learn a lot, this is guaranteed. ;)
ALL THE BEST everyone and hope a back-to-back draws and of course more ITAs with lower cut-off, let's say CRS 428 (+-3) 3500 ITAs.
And finally, the holiday is coming soon in the streets of 400-420 and as well as for those (below 400 CRS) who eagerly waiting ITAs.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys girls, you all get your ITAs, please, instead of asking your chances, do some research about ITAs stat and you will know that you don't have to ask that question again. Newbies, you are welcome here and please don't be mad at me, but must say that everyone should say HELLO before going to ask IS THERE ANY CHANCE? in your very first comment. :confused:
Hope you all understand, we are adults and all of us are intelligent coz we have only one motivation: TO IMMIGRATE to CANADA! :);)
Remember, this is ROH thread and please sink your negative comments in the Pacific Ocean :D:D:D But sometimes I understand that pessimists do whatever they can do :p:p:p
Keep your hope high and alive, ITAs are enough for everybody (all the issued ITAs so far for the target of the next year, it doesn't mean a PR one), sooner or later we all get our turn. Just need to be patient and read our precedent threads if you get the chance, then you will learn a lot, this is guaranteed. ;)
ALL THE BEST everyone and hope a back-to-back draws and of course more ITAs with lower cut-off, let's say CRS 428 (+-3) 3500 ITAs.
And finally, the holiday is coming soon in the streets of 400-420 and as well as for those (below 400 CRS) who eagerly waiting ITAs.
Bravo!!! :D I like you! ;)

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
Really good advice @pessacanada, many thanks for posting.

I will also make a resolution on this new ROH to bite my tongue and not take the pessimists bait. No promises, but I'll try! ;)

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018

Additions in each score range in 14 days:
601-1200 : 199
451-600 : 764
441-450 : 360 (approx)
431-440 : 494
421-430 : 307
411-420 : 321
401-410 : 55
351-400 : 904

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think nomination will be processed by Ontario within a month. You can take a call. I suggest don't wait for CRS to fall down till 413.
Everyone says nomination process is done promptly than ever before. But why there are only 199 in 601-1200 category??
Please correct me if I am wrong.