+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Guys please be patient in receiving an NOI. Keep in mind it is at the sole discretion of the province to select your profile. Recreation of your profile does not force an NOI.
Also each province periodically identifies eligible profile at their discretion. In other words not all eligible profiles may be selected. So please peeps, stop stressing and do not get caught up in the rat race:rolleyes:. Keep in mind what provincial and immigration officers can see is definite and accurate. We can only make assumptions on this or that draw or the likelihood of receiving an NOI. So we have no clue at this point how many nominations remain or the next draw evenymt. It sucks but I had to realize that I can only be prepared.

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello, Need advice pls
I have submitted my express entry profile yesterday , and till now I dont see any messages or mails from CIC.
My application status shows submitted , but I have read that I need to register for the Jobbank using the Job Seeker verification code provided by CIC in the message from them. And that the application status will then be accepted.

Does anyone faced similar situation? Is there a workaround for this? When will I receive the mail with Job Seeker verification code?
Thanks for your help.

Shahwaiz

Jun 15, 2017
Hello, Need advice pls
I have submitted my express entry profile yesterday , and till now I dont see any messages or mails from CIC.
My application status shows submitted , but I have read that I need to register for the Jobbank using the Job Seeker verification code provided by CIC in the message from them. And that the application status will then be accepted.

Does anyone faced similar situation? Is there a workaround for this? When will I receive the mail with Job Seeker verification code?
Thanks for your help.
No need to join the job bank as per the 6th June changes

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Please respond....

Does the start date of my education really matter...for bachelor's and masters. The end date is mentioned but not the start date (I can see only the year on the degrees but not month) will that really matter??

vj9

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi Senior members,

Need your valuable suggestions

I have been working for the same employer for the past two years. But I did not work at my employer's location. For the initial few months, I worked at client location A, and after that, I have been working at client location B till date.

So, in my EE profile do I have to enter 2 work histories?
1. Employer name: My employer, Location: client A location
2. Employer name: My employer, Location: client B location

Also, I didn't enter my employer's location as I never worked there. I would really appreciate if you could please let me know what you think and how I should go about it.

Thank you in advance.

Ledio

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,
I followed your instructions here and recreated the EE profile with a 403 score. I hope to receive a NOI from Ontario, while having 5125 noc (translators and interpreters).
Let the Ontario's green button be shown to all members in the same situation like mine!!!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thank you, mate. Just one more query, last exam of my bachelor degree took place in Feb/Mar'12 and my result got published in 26th June, 2012. What would I put as end date in the education history section? Thereafter, I joined my job from 1st Aug'12, hence a gap of around 1 month from result publication date. Is this a significant gap? I have no activity during this time that can be supported by documents. Please advise how to deal with this situation. I really don't want to leave room for the officer to require additional documents.
End date of your education is March 2012.

In the Other Activities section you can put "Unemployed or Job Hunting" for the period between March 2012 and August 2012. In this section you don't need documents to prove anything.

Good luck.

Jman1084

Jul 9, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have read the news about the recent OINP NOC occupation list and saw my actual NOC listed there. If my CRS score is at 416 but my education is "completion of secondary school and communuty diploma (2years)" as evaluated by WES even though I have finished a bachelor's degree in my country, is it still possible that I will be given a NOI from Ontario?

Thank you

TrailCanada

Jul 7, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am filling up Express entry application under CEC inland, I am struck with this question.
I was refused US Student Visa(F1), Should I answer Yes for both of these questions or just the 2nd question?
Is F1 student visa considered as Temporary Resident Visa?Yes

1.Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2.Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Please help experts!

kennerve

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
Sent during initial application
Hi Senior members,

Need your valuable suggestions

I have been working for the same employer for the past two years. But I did not work at my employer's location. For the initial few months, I worked at client location A, and after that, I have been working at client location B till date.

So, in my EE profile do I have to enter 2 work histories?
1. Employer name: My employer, Location: client A location
2. Employer name: My employer, Location: client B location

Also, I didn't enter my employer's location as I never worked there. I would really appreciate if you could please let me know what you think and how I should go about it.

Thank you in advance.
Hi,

1. If you are in a country for 6 months or more, firstly you will need to have your Police Clearance of the country you have resided in.
2. You are required to include your job information. You may be queried what you have been doing during that period of 2 years
3. You are supposed to get your employer/ex-employer to write a letter on the company letter head stating your length of service, salary, job description etc.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: vj9

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please be patient in receiving an NOI. Keep in mind it is at the sole discretion of the province to select your profile. Recreation of your profile does not force an NOI.
Also each province periodically identifies eligible profile at their discretion. In other words not all eligible profiles may be selected. So please peeps, stop stressing and do not get caught up in the rat race:rolleyes:. Keep in mind what provincial and immigration officers can see is definite and accurate. We can only make assumptions on this or that draw or the likelihood of receiving an NOI. So we have no clue at this point how many nominations remain or the next draw evenymt. It sucks but I had to realize that I can only be prepared.

It is true that NOI's are issued at the sole discretion of Ontario and not all eligible profiles receive an NOI, but recreating profile does help. Not only many people have received NOI's after recreating their profiles, the province of Ontario itself encouraged applicants to recreate their profiles for a better chance at securing an NOI. Here is the link (May 5 announcement):

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html