+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
We tried recreating my husband's profile today, just in case for oinp, but after 3 hrs of withdrawing the profile, the window is still showing as " submitted"..
Any help.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
We tried recreating my husband's profile today, just in case for oinp, but after 3 hrs of withdrawing the profile, the window is still showing as " submitted"..
Any help.
so you submitted 1 profile, withdrew it and re-submitted it again.
is that correct? if yes, did you pay for the first profile? did you get refund back? how soon?

andy12345

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
if I withdraw my OINP application, How soon do I get my money refunded?
Also, If I withdraw a submitted application, Can I file for another one?
I am not sure where you got the information that OINP refunds money once you submit the application.

Refer to below thread!!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-refund.350240/

Edit: My mistake. OINP does refund your money in some cases. I am still not sure how long does it take though.

Below paragraph is from OINP themselves.

"Please note that fees are non-refundable if the OINP has already started processing your application, unless your application is deemed to be incomplete. The Province of Ontario charges fees to recover the cost of administering the OINP. Since the application fee helps pay for the cost of processing applications, fees will not be refunded if the application is refused, if the applicant withdraws the application at any stage of the process after payment is submitted, or if the province cancels or withdraws the nomination."

Last edited:

Canadian_Iam

May 29, 2017
Please see my response in pink. Good luck.
Thank you, mate. Just one more query, last exam of my bachelor degree took place in Feb/Mar'12 and my result got published in 26th June, 2012. What would I put as end date in the education history section? Thereafter, I joined my job from 1st Aug'12, hence a gap of around 1 month from result publication date. Is this a significant gap? I have no activity during this time that can be supported by documents. Please advise how to deal with this situation. I really don't want to leave room for the officer to require additional documents.

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
so you submitted 1 profile, withdrew it and re-submitted it again.
is that correct? if yes, did you pay for the first profile? did you get refund back? how soon?
Some misunderstanding here..I am talking about EE profile.

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys,I have a small confusion.please enlighten me.I got LMIA valid till 7 Dec 2017. My Crs now is 420.Just in case I get through in a draw, let's say in August,it will still take 4-5 months for me to get a PR but in the meantime my lmia would expire.Wont it create a problem upon landing ?

Arod

May 15, 2017
You have one more option which is to go for rechecking in Writing only. If your score is not 14 days old. Chances are they probably will give you 7.
Hi. Could you please elaborate on this?

I never heard about this 14 day window. I got my online results on Friday and I expect to apply for re-mark but my understanding is that the only way is through an EOR which apparently takes up to 8 weeks to be resolved.

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hi. Could you please elaborate on this?

I never heard about this 14 day window. I got my online results on Friday and I expect to apply for re-mark but my understanding is that the only way is through an EOR which apparently takes up to 8 weeks to be resolved.
True, even I have no clue abt this 14 day window

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
if I withdraw my OINP application, How soon do I get my money refunded?
Also, If I withdraw a submitted application, Can I file for another one?
If you reached stage 2 ie assessment, you will not get a refund.

kvakumar

Jul 9, 2017
And there would b 3 draws in July and score would go down significany. May touch 410-413

hi
am new to this forum. am sorry to ask you this question. I was wondering how the next draw would be around 410- 413 ? is there any reason behind the huge drop?
I think they wont drop the score from 449 to 413. am at 411 and yet to create my profile in EEntry.
it will be great chance for many people if they really drop to 410.