App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
FAQ for this Thread

1. Where can we find the round of invitation
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
2. How can you be sure about the cut-off / Invitation numbers
No one is sure (for that matter maybe not even CIC). It is just our prediction based on nothing (or something). You can take it if you want or post your predictions
3. I have not received letter of invitation even though I have my score greater than cutoff
You will receive it shortly. Usually CIC sends it within 24 hours. (Maybe they dislike your face so taking time ;) )
4. My CRS is XXX, do I have a chance in the next draw?
Check the current CIC cutoff from #1. See where you stand from the list below having scores distribution. Make your own assumptions and post it here (also remember this is a Ray of Hope thread so spread the light) You could also refer the page
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-score-is-this-what-are-my-chances.502199/

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
Courtsy @Wandering Mind
A humble and heartfelt note to all the newbies on this thread who aren't aware of our "policies":

Please keep in mind that this is a Ray of Hope thread - we offer moral support and help to each other in every way we can while trying to keep a positive outlook even on the bleakest of situations.

We joke around because we want to keep things light hearted while we bite our nails and tear out our hair in frustration waiting for a draw week after week.

We make predictions based on nothing at all but pure wishful thinking.

We read (a lot) about current immigration regulations and trends on the IRCC website, this blog and elsewhere to keep up to date with news and how it would affect our chances of immigration to Canada.

We're very patient and nice people and we expect nothing but positivity and a sense of humour from fellow forum members.

We are here to help irrespective of nationality, race, religion, age, political views or gender and any offensive comments will be reported for deletion

And yes, a little bit of your own research would be very helpful to you before you ask a question that has been asked and answered a hundred times here.

Thank you for reading and welcome to the Ray of Hope.

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
What
Courtsy @Wandering Mind
A humble and heartfelt note to all the newbies on this thread who aren't aware of our "policies":

Please keep in mind that this is a Ray of Hope thread - we offer moral support and help to each other in every way we can while trying to keep a positive outlook even on the bleakest of situations.

We joke around because we want to keep things light hearted while we bite our nails and tear out our hair in frustration waiting for a draw week after week.

We make predictions based on nothing at all but pure wishful thinking.

We read (a lot) about current immigration regulations and trends on the IRCC website, this blog and elsewhere to keep up to date with news and how it would affect our chances of immigration to Canada.

We're very patient and nice people and we expect nothing but positivity and a sense of humour from fellow forum members.

We are here to help irrespective of nationality, race, religion, age, political views or gender and any offensive comments will be reported for deletion

And yes, a little bit of your own research would be very helpful to you before you ask a question that has been asked and answered a hundred times here.

Thank you for reading and welcome to the Ray of Hope.
What's going on guys update please

Reactions: Lyssiej

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
FAQ for this Thread

1. Where can we find the round of invitation
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
2. How can you be sure about the cut-off / Invitation numbers
No one is sure (for that matter maybe not even CIC). It is just our prediction based on nothing (or something). You can take it if you want or post your predictions
3. I have not received letter of invitation even though I have my score greater than cutoff
You will receive it shortly. Usually CIC sends it within 24 hours. (Maybe they dislike your face so taking time ;) )
4. My CRS is XXX, do I have a chance in the next draw?
Check the current CIC cutoff from #1. See where you stand from the list below having scores distribution. Make your own assumptions and post it here (also remember this is a Ray of Hope thread so spread the light) You could also refer the page
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-score-is-this-what-are-my-chances.502199/
Looking forward to multiple draws in July and to be where we want to. Thanks for spreading positivity :)