+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Do we need to declare even if a spouse is non accompanying? On what conditions can the application be refused because of our spouse? Education, medical, etc?

UAEAbudhabi2019

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16/03/2014
Doc's Request.
22/05/2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2021
File Transfer...
27-05-2021
Med's Request
14-12-2021
Med's Done....
15-12-2021
Passport Req..
14-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
For sure your estimated date of completion will be May 30th or June 1st, 2021 and your progression bar will be between 77% and 82%.
I don't know where to find this progress bar? Below are the only information showing on my linked account. Is there a separate tab that I need to check?

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NaughtyGoodman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Montréal
Category........
QSW
I don't know where to find this progress bar? Below are the only information showing on my linked account. Is there a separate tab that I need to check?
The progress bar is basically bull poop and has no utility as such. It is basically the processing time, nothing else.

So, visit the processing times page and see the number of months they show for QSW. Currently, I think it is at 27 months (which doesn't mean that your application will actually be processed in 27 months though).

Once you have the processing time, simply count that many months from the date of application.

For example, my application was received in Nov 2018 and adding 27 months to it, I get Feb 2021. That's exactly what the bar shows you. It is just a graphical representation of the processing time.

N = number of months elapsed since application was received by the IRCC.
E = Estimated processing time.

Progress = N / E * 100.

Again, all this is bull poop and useless because at the end of the day, they can take as much time as they want.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: UAEAbudhabi2019

SAAEA

Jun 4, 2019
Iran
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
File Transfer...
18-10-2019
Med's Request
10-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
congratulation
but in your time line
Medical Passed: 2019/10/24
Decision Made: 2019/10/24
are same i think it must some error type right?
No. It's correct. our DM was issued after passing MD.

Reactions: m-s

Italy

May 23, 2020

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
They removed again the progress bar. Not sure why but they added it and removed it a few times. Not that it is of any use.

Reactions: UAEAbudhabi2019

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Do we need to declare even if a spouse is non accompanying? On what conditions can the application be refused because of our spouse? Education, medical, etc?
My husband is not accompanying but he filled out all the forms and did medical too. He is not Canadian or PR, he lives outside Canada.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: NaughtyGoodman

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Weekend greetings,

Following current trend on cyberspace, it seems that lot of folks are worrying about that automated & un-useful progress bar. :confused:

For IT speakers, Say, while loading or booting or buffering, say, CPU speed doesn't depend on it's progress bar, but say, progress bar depends on how fast, parts partaking to increase CPU's performance - is moving then.;)