+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
69
27
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
 

mmquebec

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
136
6
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
o4-12-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 26-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2015
Med's Request
19-08-2015(With RPRF)
Med's Done....
28-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2015. Submission Sept 25, 2015. Decision made Oct 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 16, 2015. VISA RECEIVED..Oct 27, 2015
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
Nice one there. I applied for federal and docs received after csq on April 22 2015 till now no infos.
 

Ssassylady

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
62
15
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar/Rabat
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Dec 2011 for CSQ/ 18 June 2015 Federal
Doc's Request.
2 Feb 2012
Nomination.....
6 May 2015
AOR Received.
31 July 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12 Aug 2015
Med's Request
9 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
10 Sept 2015
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015 /Submitted 8 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 oct 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 2015
Wow
Great topic
Just got my csq too and preparing docs for federal
 
  • Like
Reactions: Archi hassen

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
69
27
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ssassylady said:
Wow
Great topic
Just got my csq too and preparing docs for federal
congratulations ssassylady. me too preparing documents.
when do you think you will send your application ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Archi hassen

mmquebec

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
136
6
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
o4-12-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 26-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
July 2015
Med's Request
19-08-2015(With RPRF)
Med's Done....
28-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2015. Submission Sept 25, 2015. Decision made Oct 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 16, 2015. VISA RECEIVED..Oct 27, 2015
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
quebec100 said:
Its taking 3-4 months to get AOR and medical request. What is your current country of residence ?
My country of residence is south korea
 
  • Like
Reactions: Archi hassen

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
69
27
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmquebec said:
My country of residence is south korea
i think processing time for south korea is 11 months, so by my estimation u will get AOR & medical request within this month.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Archi hassen

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
69
27
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All right now its the time to fill out forms for federal, so my questions are as follows,

1. which CSQ number we use in IMM008 ? (Individual reference number or file number )

2. Do we need to show any funds in bank ?

3. Do we notary attest the photocopies ? (like birth certificate etc)

4. Do we send the file by regular mail or courier ?

5. I want to pay the fees by credit card which is fine i guess or is there is other preferred option ? (like bank draft)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Archi hassen

legrand

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
73
3
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-10-2011
Doc's Request.
00-02-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 25-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-01-2016 RPRF request 25-01-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016 ; Med's received 09-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
quebec100 said:
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
Hi quebec100!

Although I have not yet reached the federal stage I have a query.I just want to know whether prior to you receiving the CSQ if you received any letter from quebec immigration informing that you are on wait list for Interview? reason I'm asking is because I've just received a mail informing me I'm on a wait list for interview and I just want to know what my chances are of receiving a CSQ in the mail without having to attend the interview. :)
 

nurse_andi

Full Member
Aug 12, 2014
32
3
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
Thank you for this thread.

I got my csq lOct 2014, got delayed submitting my pr application because I renewed my passport it took me almost 2 months to get it done. Anyway, the CIO in Nova Scotia received my pr application February 23, 2015 but until now no AOR. Done email inquiries, no reply yet. It's been more than three months. Is there anyone there near my timeline who has gotten an AOR or MR?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Archi hassen

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
69
27
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legrand said:
Hi quebec100!

Although I have not yet reached the federal stage I have a query.I just want to know whether prior to you receiving the CSQ if you received any letter from quebec immigration informing that you are on wait list for Interview? reason I'm asking is because I've just received a mail informing me I'm on a wait list for interview and I just want to know what my chances are of receiving a CSQ in the mail without having to attend the interview. :)
No I didn't receive a mail like that. I have never heard that if anyone got csq directly after receiving this kind of mail confirming that they are on waiting list for interview. so i would say prepare for interview.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Archi hassen

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
69
27
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sama2010 said:
I'm in Canada got my PR last Year and I really recommend this website for anyone who is planing to come to Canada and find job easily and quickly


http://incomerain.com/?ref=53858
dude..... you've got to be kidding me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Archi hassen

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
69
27
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nurse_andi said:
Thank you for this thread.

I got my csq lOct 2014, got delayed submitting my pr application because I renewed my passport it took me almost 2 months to get it done. Anyway, the CIO in Nova Scotia received my pr application February 23, 2015 but until now no AOR. Done email inquiries, no reply yet. It's been more than three months. Is there anyone there near my timeline who has gotten an AOR or MR?
what is your country of residence ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Archi hassen