+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
It gives me a Not Found
Same here. I think it is a private group and its posts are not visible to the public.
Sorry!
The group name is blow, it is not public.
Où sont nos dossiers de Residences Permanentes - Québec?
Up to now
-waiting pr with Med PASS 97
-waiting pr with DM 58
-waiting pr with Med expired 57
-waiting pr with no MR 47
-waiting pr with Med extent 5

NaughtyGoodman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Sorry!
The group name is blow, it is not public.
Où sont nos dossiers de Residences Permanentes - Québec?
Up to now
-waiting pr with Med PASS 97
-waiting pr with DM 58
-waiting pr with Med expired 57
-waiting pr with no MR 47
-waiting pr with Med extent 5
Waiting for admins to approve my request to join the group.

Italy

May 23, 2020
Listen to this, especially the outland candidates:

That doesn't explain why inland applications like mine and yours are stuck... And why we also can't get any info "because of Covid"...
I have also asked my MP for help, he was very fast to reply and contact Immigration, but the answer I got was no different from what we get through the web form. Actually the GCMS notes had more reliable info.

Last edited:

Leokun

May 25, 2018
That doesn't explain why inland applications like mine and yours are stuck... And why we also can't get any info "because of Covid"...
I have also asked my MP for help, he was very fast to reply and contact Immigration, but the answer I got was no different from what we through the web form. Actually the GCMS notes had more reliable info.
When a PM contact them they put it in the GCMS note. Did he tell you where you are stuck?

Italy

May 23, 2020
When a PM contact them they put it in the GCMS note. Did he tell you where you are stuck?
Do you think it's a bad record that I asked my MP to contact them?
They said they were checking my eligibility still!! ahahah That is in contradiction with the GCMS notes where it says my eligibility is passed.
I think somebody just did a copy and paste or they just checked what I can already see in my online account.
What a waste of time...

Gset

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Guys,
just got an email providing Unique Client Identifier and Application Number: EP--------- and telling that I must link my application to an online account.
Is this AOR? And could you please help me to link my account: I registered an account with GCKey but there is no "What would you like to do today" part in this account to link my application as it is said in the instructions. What should I do?
When was your application received? And is this nbr different than the temporary number?

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
When was your application received? And is this nbr different than the temporary number?
the application was received 2019/aug/06, the number is the same as temporary but the temporary one is starts with XEP, but this one with EP, the UCI is different. The subject of the email is "Information about EP------ Correspondence Id:------"
So what do you think?

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Do you think it's a bad record that I asked my MP to contact them?
They said they were checking my eligibility still!! ahahah That is in contradiction with the GCMS notes where it says my eligibility is passed.
I think somebody just did a copy and paste or they just checked what I can already see in my online account.
What a waste of time...
I don't think it's a bad thing. My MP contacted them 5 times may be, but I'm stuck in security check so the file is blocked from outside. You should ask him a specific questions. GCMS is a piece of sh.. if you ask me.

Reactions: NaughtyGoodman

tere2021

Feb 9, 2021
Hello, this is my first post. I have been following this thread for a few months now. Today, we (my family and I) have received the CoPR document.
I'd like to share with you my timeline in case it helps, as did others sharing it before.

Category : Quebec Skilled workers
Visa office: Nova Scotia
Inland applicant (Montreal)

CSQ received: May 24, 2019
Application received: June 19, 2019
AOR: August 14, 2019
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: October 14, 2020
Medical Examen req: January 20, 2021
Background check: January 22, 2021
Review of medical results: February 3, 2021
Review of eligibility: February 9, 2021
Final decision: February 9, 2021. Your application was approved.

CoPR document: February 9, 2021

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
I don't think it's a bad thing. My MP contacted them 5 times may be, but I'm stuck in security check so the file is blocked from outside. You should ask him a specific questions. GCMS is a piece of sh.. if you ask me.
How do you know that you are stuck in the security step. Has your security actually started or is it still not started? And did you have to update your file or send extra documents to them? All of these cause delays. The agent on the phone also told me that requesting Gcms notes delays the file as well because the agent has to stop everything they're doing on your file and compile all the notes

Leokun

May 25, 2018
How do you know that you are stuck in the security step. Has your security actually started or is it still not started? And did you have to update your file or send extra documents to them? All of these cause delays. The agent on the phone also told me that requesting Gcms notes delays the file as well because the agent has to stop everything they're doing on your file and compile all the notes
My MP is in contact with IRCC, so they told him. By the way the agents on the phone can tell you too but they don't share this info usually. You have to trick them :) It only can be security which takes soo long. My note are incomplete.

Lpetit

Aug 25, 2020
Hi all, it's my first post here.
I applied through QSW, and I passed my medical exam at the end of January. However, I gave a phone call to IRCC and I was informed that all the other steps have already well passed, and "SECURITY CHECK" just started. I got in a panic and I was wondering that whether every applicant will go through the step, or I am just the unlucky one to get picked? I heard someone with military-based background experienced months's "SECURITY CHECK" (or "SECURITY SCREENING"). How long does it take through the "security check" step? I am just 20s and I have NO working experience in my home country and directly start a university program and then graduate.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi all, it's my first post here.
I applied through QSW, and I passed my medical exam at the end of January. However, I gave a phone call to IRCC and I was informed that all the other steps have already well passed, and "SECURITY CHECK" just started. I got in a panic and I was wondering that whether every applicant will go through the step, or I am just the unlucky one to get picked? I heard someone with military-based background experienced months's "SECURITY CHECK" (or "SECURITY SCREENING"). How long does it take through the "security check" step? I am just 20s and I have NO working experience in my home country and directly start a university program and then graduate.
Everyone gets security screening. If you didn't do anything wrong you should not panic. You'll probably pass it very fast.

Reactions: NaughtyGoodman