+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
How long does it take that IRCC to update my address information?
It has been 12 days since I updated my address (residence & mailing & contact number) via Webform.
Normally on their website, it says that the address change process takes 5 business days.
I could not call them because phone calls from outside of Canada is not working anymore.
Any ideas ?

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
How long does it take that IRCC to update my address information?
It has been 12 days since I updated my address (residence & mailing & contact number) via Webform.
Normally on their website, it says that the address change process takes 5 business days.
I could not call them because phone calls from outside of Canada is not working anymore.
Any ideas ?
Use another web form, they will reply within 5 days. Make sure you select the correct criteria when raising the webform.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Alleluiah! Im still waiting for the official PPR and after My file being transferred to my local VO for finalization. Good luck to all of us!!
Oh, how do you know when they send your file to VO ?

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Oh, how do you know when they send your file to VO ?
Good question. They told me when I called CIC and on ECAS it changes from In Process to Application Received again. On my case, it was Application Received for two days and went back to In Process, where according to them a sign of IP2 or IN PROCESS 2.. an indication Of incoming PPR!!

luciferz888

Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
Hi Guys,

I am a Nov 2015 paper based applicant from India.

Sydney, Nova Scotia
CSQ - Oct 2018
AOR - Apr 2019
MR - 03 Oct 2019
Pre-Arrival Services Email - 09 Oct 2019
MR done - 15 Oct 2019

Just wanted to know what to expect next and the timeframe. When will they ask for the Police Clearance Certificate and what is the validity of the Medical report.

It would be really great to receive inputs from the experts as I find it really difficult to take decisions on my present job/business relocations within India.

Thanks!!!!

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Guys,

I am a Nov 2015 paper based applicant from India.

Sydney, Nova Scotia
CSQ - Oct 2018
AOR - Apr 2019
MR - 03 Oct 2019
Pre-Arrival Services Email - 09 Oct 2019
MR done - 15 Oct 2019

Just wanted to know what to expect next and the timeframe. When will they ask for the Police Clearance Certificate and what is the validity of the Medical report.

It would be really great to receive inputs from the experts as I find it really difficult to take decisions on my present job/business relocations within India.

Thanks!!!!
Hi!

For me, my police certificate expired last year ( 1year validity) and I applied for a new one ( takes a long 30+ days) and uploaded it before they ask for it to avoid delays.

medicals are valid for 1 year as from date of issue and the expiry date will be your deadline to land in canada on your CoPR document.

please refer to my signature below for a comparison :)

Reactions: luciferz888

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi!

For me, my police certificate expired last year ( 1year validity) and I applied for a new one ( takes a long 30+ days) and uploaded it before they ask for it to avoid delays.

medicals are valid for 1 year as from date of issue and the expiry date will be your deadline to land in canada on your CoPR document.

please refer to my signature below for a comparison :)
is the police certificate sent together with the application package to the Federal? I sent my PCC together with the other docs when I lodged my documents to Federal. How come you haven’t sent it? Thanks

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
is the police certificate sent together with the application package to the Federal? I sent my PCC together with the other docs when I lodged my documents to Federal. How come you haven’t sent it? Thanks
I did, and I assume @luciferz888 did too else it might count as an incomplete application.

Mine dated sept 2017 so Since I knew it expired , I applied for a new one and uploaded it before they ask in April this year.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Is there anybody who changed his address through web form before?

HI

yes fill it and in it, inform them of your previous change of address mail ( with a reference if you have) and ask for an update if same has been well received since you see no change on your application. I guess it might take some weeks though, Maybe you should wait for a max of 3 weeks before asking them.