+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Discussion in 'Quebec Immigration' started by quebec100, Jun 2, 2015.

1. how come? It is required to submit pcc upfront together with the application pack!

2. Certainly not. It was clearly mentioned that it's not necessary to send PCC with required set of documents.

3. Exact date of AOR - 10 April 2019

4. It is! And most if us sent PCC on our application.

5. I'm from November 2017, it takes that long. I submitted all my police certificates upfront, some of them with validity of only 3 months. I passed my criminality this summer, no additional documents asked.

6. I don't know who gave you this information, but you should know that every addition document request is lost of time.

7. Hello there,

My federal application status says 8 months estimated processing time.

I have received an email from CIC saying:

"Please clarify if you and your family are able to land in Canada on or before XX December 2019 (current medical validity). If not, then you will all have to undergo new medical examinations. This must be received at this office by XX Oct, 2019."

Can anyone clarify what this means? Is it possible that they would process my application faster if I convey to them we would be able to move before December??

Thank you for your help.

8. I think yes it will definitely be faster. However, depending on your PPR, my advise is choose this option if you are sure to be able to find rent, job, apply for services and school admission if you should land during holiday period and peak winter season.

Kashif_PK likes this.
  9. You have your answers in the comments above. I’m assuming that you applied through a law firm and depending on your contract, they might try to squeeze the maximum cash from you before you leave for CA.

If still in doubt, convey the fact that so far you have not met anyone who has not submitted PPC along with their application to your agent/firm.:)

10. @luciferz888 you are right, it is not mandatory to send it with the application, however, it is extremely important to have it as the officer will ask for it at a later time. Moreover, if you will send PCC along with your initial application, it will avoid future delays.

If you guys read the point 15 of the document checklist, it clearly indicates the above-mentioned information.

11. Hi Guys!
    this morning i received DM from CIC, My timeline is as follow:
    Application: 9 Apr 2018
    AOR 12 May 2018
    Remedical request: 26 Aug 2019
    Remed approved on 14 Sept 2019
    Prearrival e-mail: 27 Aug 2019
    DM: 16 Oct 2019

I wish good luck to everybody.

a_pritesh, Danni, paras_123 and 2 others like this.
  12. Congrats! Wish you the best.

EP2015 likes this.
  13. Congrats! My application was also received April 9, 2018. AoR- May 11, 2018, remed done- Aug 2, 2019. Still waiting for PPR after Ip2 on Sept 25. Good luck to all of us!

14. Conggrats Buddy>>>>

15. yes i did .