+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello there,

My federal application status says 8 months estimated processing time.

I have received an email from CIC saying:

"Please clarify if you and your family are able to land in Canada on or before XX December 2019 (current medical validity). If not, then you will all have to undergo new medical examinations. This must be received at this office by XX Oct, 2019."

Can anyone clarify what this means? Is it possible that they would process my application faster if I convey to them we would be able to move before December??

Thank you for your help.
I think yes it will definitely be faster. However, depending on your PPR, my advise is choose this option if you are sure to be able to find rent, job, apply for services and school admission if you should land during holiday period and peak winter season.

Reactions: Kashif_PK

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Certainly not. It was clearly mentioned that it's not necessary to send PCC with required set of documents.
You have your answers in the comments above. I’m assuming that you applied through a law firm and depending on your contract, they might try to squeeze the maximum cash from you before you leave for CA.

If still in doubt, convey the fact that so far you have not met anyone who has not submitted PPC along with their application to your agent/firm.:)

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have your answers in the comments above. I’m assuming that you applied through a law firm and depending on your contract, they might try to squeeze the maximum cash from you before you leave for CA.

If still in doubt, convey the fact that so far you have not met anyone who has not submitted PPC along with their application to your agent/firm.:)

@luciferz888 you are right, it is not mandatory to send it with the application, however, it is extremely important to have it as the officer will ask for it at a later time. Moreover, if you will send PCC along with your initial application, it will avoid future delays.

If you guys read the point 15 of the document checklist, it clearly indicates the above-mentioned information.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Guys!
this morning i received DM from CIC, My timeline is as follow:
Application: 9 Apr 2018
AOR 12 May 2018
Remedical request: 26 Aug 2019
Remed approved on 14 Sept 2019
Prearrival e-mail: 27 Aug 2019
DM: 16 Oct 2019

I wish good luck to everybody.
Congrats! Wish you the best.

Reactions: EP2015

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Guys!
AOR 12 May 2018

Congrats! My application was also received April 9, 2018. AoR- May 11, 2018, remed done- Aug 2, 2019. Still waiting for PPR after Ip2 on Sept 25. Good luck to all of us!

paras_123

Aug 15, 2019
Hi Guys!
AOR 12 May 2018

Conggrats Buddy>>>>

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Can you please help me to do this? I submitted the web form twice.
15 days passed from the first one, nothing has changed till now.
Just wait, sometimes they are just busy. Sending an inquiry multiple times wont help. I changed my address thrice, 2x in Canada and 1x in another country but it just took three days for me to update.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Just wait, sometimes they are just busy. Sending an inquiry multiple times wont help. I changed my address thrice, 2x in Canada and 1x in another country but it just took three days for me to update.
Thanks for your comment.
But unfortunately, I did not get your point. Your address changes took like 3 days, I am waiting for 15+ days and you are telling me that there is no need to worry or no need to send the second inquiry even though 5 business days is stated on their website. Weird.

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello Forum!
Can we submit IRCC webform any time of the day or do they have office timings ? I'm trying to submit the form but it doesn't execute further after filling the form, please help me out... Thank you.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hello Forum!
Can we submit IRCC webform any time of the day or do they have office timings ? I'm trying to submit the form but it doesn't execute further after filling the form, please help me out... Thank you.
Yes.
When you finish submitting you should see the new page, including the text below, in the green-colored box.

============================================
Case Specific Enquiry - Confirmation
Success!
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.
If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Thank You.

Reactions: Quebecdreams...

paras_123

Aug 15, 2019
Hi every body,

A final update to previous post. May be helpful for some one!!

We are family of 5, belongs to Pakistan.
App Dec 2017
AOR Feb 2018
Addition Docs Aug 2018
Pre arrival email March 20119
Medicals req Sep 2019
Med done Sep 17, 2019
Med received of ecas Oct 4 2019
Decision Made Oct 10, 2019
PPr email Oct 11, 2019.
Passport submitted at Vfs Islamabad Oct 15 2019
Passports & COPR collected on Oct 18 2019 (surprised with in 3 days)
AOR to Passport collection.... 22 months.

Best of Luck to everyone!!!!

Reactions: dearmilkyway

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Yes.
When you finish submitting you should see the new page, including the text below, in the green-colored box.

Case Specific Enquiry - Confirmation
Success!
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.
If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Thank You.
After filling the form and when I click on next ,it doesn't go to next page. What could be the reason?