+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Discussion in 'Quebec Immigration' started by quebec100, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Can you please help me to do this? I submitted the web form twice.
    15 days passed from the first one, nothing has changed till now.

2. Just wait, sometimes they are just busy. Sending an inquiry multiple times wont help. I changed my address thrice, 2x in Canada and 1x in another country but it just took three days for me to update.

3. Thanks for your comment.
    But unfortunately, I did not get your point. Your address changes took like 3 days, I am waiting for 15+ days and you are telling me that there is no need to worry or no need to send the second inquiry even though 5 business days is stated on their website. Weird.

4. Hello Forum!
    Can we submit IRCC webform any time of the day or do they have office timings ? I'm trying to submit the form but it doesn't execute further after filling the form, please help me out... Thank you.

5. Yes.
    When you finish submitting you should see the new page, including the text below, in the green-colored box.

============================================
    Case Specific Enquiry - Confirmation
    Success!
    Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.
    If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
    Thank You.
    ============================================

Quebecdreams... likes this.
  6. Hi every body,

A final update to previous post. May be helpful for some one!!

We are family of 5, belongs to Pakistan.
    App Dec 2017
    AOR Feb 2018
    Addition Docs Aug 2018
    Pre arrival email March 20119
    Medicals req Sep 2019
    Med done Sep 17, 2019
    Med received of ecas Oct 4 2019
    Decision Made Oct 10, 2019
    PPr email Oct 11, 2019.
    Passport submitted at Vfs Islamabad Oct 15 2019
    Passports & COPR collected on Oct 18 2019 (surprised with in 3 days)
    AOR to Passport collection.... 22 months.

Best of Luck to everyone!!!!

dearmilkyway likes this.
  7. After filling the form and when I click on next ,it doesn't go to next page. What could be the reason?

8. My main reason to submit IRCC webform is to cancel my representative as her agreement with me is over and she doesn't wanna represent me anymore.

9. I think you need to upload a document to cancel your representative.
    So there might be a problem during the upload process on that web page. I suggest you try with different browsers.
    I updated my passport information by uploading biometric pages and did not face any problem with macOS & Safari so far.

Quebecdreams... likes this.

10. Hi
    What a coincidence. I have all the exact dates as mentioned by you except Medical request date which was 9th Oct. where are you from India. Pls connect me nine eight seven eight nine nine seven three two three

Thanks

11. HiNikhil, I have same dates in my case. I got MR on 9th , rest all dates are same

12. DECISION MADE for me

I just got an email saying : Sent the passport

I am so happy, this forum is a blessing, thank you all of you

Good luck to everyone of you God bless your roads

13. decision made for me

thank you good luck to you now

14. Decision Made for me

they sent an email asking for passport

thank you so much good luck to you too

15. Awesoooome! just saw it too! I’ll have to wait till tomorrow for access to GC key though. Is there a deadline to send the passport on the request you’ve got please?