+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Yes.
When you finish submitting you should see the new page, including the text below, in the green-colored box.

============================================
Case Specific Enquiry - Confirmation
Success!
Your enquiry has been successfully submitted. We will get back to you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.
If your application is within normal processing times you will not receive a reply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Thank You.
============================================
My main reason to submit IRCC webform is to cancel my representative as her agreement with me is over and she doesn't wanna represent me anymore.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
My main reason to submit IRCC webform is to cancel my representative as her agreement with me is over and she doesn't wanna represent me anymore.
I think you need to upload a document to cancel your representative.
So there might be a problem during the upload process on that web page. I suggest you try with different browsers.
I updated my passport information by uploading biometric pages and did not face any problem with macOS & Safari so far.

Reactions: Quebecdreams...

AMAN BHARDWAJ

Mar 10, 2016
BRAMPTON, ONTARIO - CANADA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-06-2020
Hi Guys,

I am a Nov 2015 paper based applicant from India.

Sydney, Nova Scotia
CSQ - Oct 2018
AOR - Apr 2019
MR - 03 Oct 2019
Pre-Arrival Services Email - 09 Oct 2019
MR done - 15 Oct 2019

Just wanted to know what to expect next and the timeframe. When will they ask for the Police Clearance Certificate and what is the validity of the Medical report.

It would be really great to receive inputs from the experts as I find it really difficult to take decisions on my present job/business relocations within India.

Thanks!!!!

Hi
What a coincidence. I have all the exact dates as mentioned by you except Medical request date which was 9th Oct. where are you from India. Pls connect me nine eight seven eight nine nine seven three two three

Thanks

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
decision made for me

thank you good luck to you now
Awesoooome! just saw it too! I’ll have to wait till tomorrow for access to GC key though. Is there a deadline to send the passport on the request you’ve got please?

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Awesoooome! just saw it too! I’ll have to wait till tomorrow for access to GC key though. Is there a deadline to send the passport on the request you’ve got please?
yes it is 30 days from the email I got,
the passport should not expire on 12 months
and they need 4 photos

that's it easy so far I will do them as soon as I can I am flying from happiness

thank you thank you good luck to you to

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
yes it is 30 days from the email I got,
the passport should not expire on 12 months
and they need 4 photos

that's it easy so far I will do them as soon as I can I am flying from happiness

thank you thank you good luck to you to
Indeed, I haven’t realised yet what is happening after such a long fight!!! Thanks for the info, I’m going on a trip for one week tomorrow, I won’t have to cancel then! Cheeeeeers

Reactions: Calinda

alkhaldi82

Feb 4, 2018
Please advise
I Received my CSQ in Feb 2019
File received in 13 May 2019
AOR received in 23 July 2019
Make biomatrics in 6 Aug 2019
And until now not receive any news
My question is how long does it take until we get Medical Request after AOR, Also after doing Medical how long does it take to finish all process.

Regards

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Indeed, I haven’t realised yet what is happening after such a long fight!!! Thanks for the info, I’m going on a trip for one week tomorrow, I won’t have to cancel then! Cheeeeeers
Enjoy your vacation I believe you will have a great answear soon

Good luck

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Please advise
My question is how long does it take until we get Medical Request after AOR, Also after doing Medical how long does it take to finish all process.

Regards
I just got the answear today, 1 month after my medical

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Please advise

Regards
It takes about one year or more. Getting early MR is not the best option, because you may have re-medical. I passed my medical in January and I'm still waiting.
You can get better idea from here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11kdzo2tA_6HiILyuHtDsYtVajswDvHYTUiEFlFM1b28/edit#gid=185830120