Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Re: (No subject)

egrace62 said:
yeah it is ok. there will b no issues with that.bcos ur score is already above the rejection zone, ur assigned R.O will not likely send u PERM 115( missing doc request) but were it to be that ur score is below the rejection zone, ur R.O will send u PERM 115 corresponding to the french level u av ticked so that u can av the chance to increase ur score. but if ur R.O is lazy and is unable to undergo the rigour of setting up an interview, ur R.O might decide to send u d PERM 115 informing u to submit a french result within 60days.... hence it really might be suicidal no to av pre-empted them by sitting an exam earlier than they demand for it.... cos there may be no exam holding in Nigeria when such might b requested.
i also was unable to attend a formal language sch due to work but through personal study i was able to attempt A2 & B1. i passed A2 with 69% but have no result for B1( u knw the way DELF/DALF does. they only issue result for those with a score of 50% and above. but i truth is i couldn't av score zero :D
bro i believe u can... A1 for u and ur spouse is ok.going the interview way will be more expensive... flight ticket for u and ur spouse,accommodation in Ghana, feeding and what is more than the anxiety and nervousness ???u go 2ru b4 and during the interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u can bro... make up ur mind... the next set of exam holds December... while hoping that u wouldn't av been slated for an interview b4 u get the result across to them
Thanks my bro<

Thats the plan, i will intensify our effort now to get A1 before any PERM 115 :D

Fiirm

Thanks my bro

This actually the plan. I will intensify effort.

Thanks

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Hi Stillhope
I dont know why they rejected me, It seams the consulate were not convinced that I leave the schengen countries before expiration of my visa, that was sad, and I dont know what should I do now, Are they going to transfer my interview to London or any other way I don't know what should I do!!!!! does any one had experience on this issue?
Please help me.
Thanks

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Just today when i had my X-ray, i was diagnosed to have dextroscoliosis..:( will this affect my medical exam in the future? :(

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Applicante.ph, sorry for d conditn u av got here..this conditn may or may not hinder u depending on what u decide to do with d info now at ur disposal.just ensure u begin its treatment with proper documentatn. I suppose d condition isn't contagious hence d issue of public danger does nt arise but u need d documentatn to prove that d conditn is neither expensive to treat(document cost of drug,treatment) nor will d conditn stretch medical facilities in canada (document d number of apointment per month). Applicants lack of knowledge abt a conditn has a 90% chance of disqualifying d applicant same with knwing abt a conditn & yet doing nothing abt it.so its good u knw.even if u av been healed/cured b4 ur medical dont lie abt it and u ll b just fine. TB & Heppatisis are are canada's arch-enemies

human_forever

Feb 5, 2009
hey friends. I need your help.

if somebody has two degrees i.e one is B.Sc in computer(india) completed in 2005 and other is B.Ed(india) completed in 2008. How many points will get in Education and AoT?

Merci en avance.

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013

egrace62 said:
@ Applicante.ph, sorry for d conditn u av got here..this conditn may or may not hinder u depending on what u decide to do with d info now at ur disposal.just ensure u begin its treatment with proper documentatn. I suppose d condition isn't contagious hence d issue of public danger does nt arise but u need d documentatn to prove that d conditn is neither expensive to treat(document cost of drug,treatment) nor will d conditn stretch medical facilities in canada (document d number of apointment per month). Applicants lack of knowledge abt a conditn has a 90% chance of disqualifying d applicant same with knwing abt a conditn & yet doing nothing abt it.so its good u knw.even if u av been healed/cured b4 ur medical dont lie abt it and u ll b just fine. TB & Heppatisis are are canada's arch-enemies
Thanks egrace :)

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ human_forever, only one of those wil count at a time bcos both are qualificatns at d same level. Ur best bet is to file ur applicatn with d B.sc computer science cos it wil earn u 6pts in AOT. I hope u are not thinking they ll add d two degrees to earn u 20pts for educatn?cos that wont happen only one ll b considered.and as a matter of fact one of those degrees cant b used cos its older than 5yrs unless u av had experience in such within d last one year.

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011

This forum is very help for new applicant, sharing their views,suggestions and opinions from seniors. I am very thankful for quick reply.

Thanks for ur reply yogie,

I will kept in mind, I did not start my application waiting for my sons passport, I need authorization on my graduates certificates from university in hyderabad,India. But the prob is for masters certificate which i was done from UK. Is it fine just to keep my Bachelor degree(Civil Engineer) certificates with marks sheet for each semester, Consolidation marks,Provisional and Convocation certificate, Diploma in Civil Engineer, S.S.C -10th standard certificate. Is It each need transcripts or just signature from uni or govt employees. Can I skip my Master degree(UK) certificate, the UK university has given my transcripts n Convocation certificate also or instead of this can I provide a letter from university that all my studies from primary school to Bachelor degree is in English.

Please help me out.

Regards
raph

human_forever

Feb 5, 2009

egrace62 said:
@ human_forever, only one of those wil count at a time bcos both are qualificatns at d same level. Ur best bet is to file ur applicatn with d B.sc computer science cos it wil earn u 6pts in AOT. I hope u are not thinking they ll add d two degrees to earn u 20pts for educatn?cos that wont happen only one ll b considered.and as a matter of fact one of those degrees cant b used cos its older than 5yrs unless u av had experience in such within d last one year.
well i have 3 years experience in I.T field. So i think B.sc would be good to go coz it would gain AoT points also.

merci egrace pour votre bon conseil. Alors, Tchin tchin :)

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
helooo egrace :) woww... how come ur interview being waived? what is their basis when to waived the interview and how many points uv got?? is ur profesion under the priority list??

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akramkhan444 said:
Hii

Can anybody tellme, do i have to send all the original documents or i have to notarised the xerox copy and send them. xerox copy with notarize

Regards

sara_m

Jul 28, 2011
@egrace62: thanks a lot for ur help i read the link and i sent an email to alberta health insurance and they replied saying that i wont get health insurance so ur right i have no business going there...so i'll land in quebec as planned and pray to God that everything goes ok...thanks again

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
@ mahsae

How much time did you have remaining on your UK visa?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
mahsae said:
if possible try and apply again and remove the objection which they mentioned in your refusal letter and explain them that u applied PR for canada so why u want to stay illegal in another country and ;send the fax and email to biq paris and inform them in writting about your visa may be they can arrange somewhare else or u check your inbox

stillhope

Hi Stillhope
I dont know why they rejected me, It seams the consulate were not convinced that I leave the schengen countries before expiration of my visa, that was sad, and I dont know what should I do now, Are they going to transfer my interview to London or any other way I don't know what should I do!!!!! does any one had experience on this issue?
Please help me.
Thanks