App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since u are due for birth very soon, it means u must av taken ur medicals during pregnancy and at that time the pregnancy must av been more 6months or more... right? with all these the DMP must av noted in ur medical report that the potential immigrant is pregnant...there also are other people who qualify for this free medicals during
et al: pregnancy within 1-5.5months are not advised to take medicals cos the x-ray will affect the fetus.such will av to wait till after delivery b4 they can take medicals... but if the medical request comes when the pregnany is up to 6months, then such will proceed with the test

there also are other category of applicant who enjoys this free medicals during this wait period of 3months... they are those whose medical result falls within M2 or M3 ( medical result ranges from M1-M7. M1-M3 are admissible while M4-M7 are inadmissible cos of excessive demand on health care facility/ danger to public health). out of the M1-M3 that are admissible for entry, M2-M3 are usually placed under medical surveillance once they land in canada.such people will always have medical personel visiting with them monthly. thereby they also enjoy this free services within the 3months wait period...

sara_m

Jul 28, 2011
Thanks all for the replies..my husband is the PA and we've applied as federal skilled workers and in reply to egrace, no i did my medicals while i was still not pregnant and we were supposed to land in may but we postponed due to my masters program..so u mean that i wont pay for child birth in quebec? I have also read in another post that we can land in alberta and complete our PR procedures and also benefit from the immediate health insurance instead of the 3-month waiting period in quebec...is this correct?

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62 said:
since u are due for birth very soon, it means u must av taken ur medicals during pregnancy and at that time the pregnancy must av been more 6months or more... right? with all these the DMP must av noted in ur medical report that the potential immigrant is pregnant...there also are other people who qualify for this free medicals during
et al: pregnancy within 1-5.5months are not advised to take medicals cos the x-ray will affect the fetus.such will av to wait till after delivery b4 they can take medicals... but if the medical request comes when the pregnany is up to 6months, then such will proceed with the test

there also are other category of applicant who enjoys this free medicals during this wait period of 3months... they are those whose medical result falls within M2 or M3 ( medical result ranges from M1-M7. M1-M3 are admissible while M4-M7 are inadmissible cos of excessive demand on health care facility/ danger to public health). out of the M1-M3 that are admissible for entry, M2-M3 are usually placed under medical surveillance once they land in canada.such people will always have medical personel visiting with them monthly. thereby they also enjoy this free services within the 3months wait period...
can you please post the web links related to this medical stuffs.. :)

rizkhokhar

Apr 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,, I am planning to put my application for Quebec. Is it must to take french language test?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
sara_m said:
Thanks all for the replies..my husband is the PA and we've applied as federal skilled workers and in reply to egrace, no i did my medicals while i was still not pregnant and we were supposed to land in may but we postponed due to my masters program..so u mean that i wont pay for child birth in quebec? I have also read in another post that we can land in alberta and complete our PR procedures and also benefit from the immediate health insurance instead of the 3-month waiting period in quebec...is this correct?
oh u are not a Quebec selectee.? then my answer does not apply to u. if u land in quebec either intentionally or otherwise, u still will av to move to any other province of ur choice for u to finalize ur landing procedure....hence in the light of that, u wont qualify for the medical care for pregnancy cos u will even need ur CSQ certificate to benefit.... yeah Alberta on the other hand has free medical care plan for all its immigrants.( i guess they av lot of oil money to throw around :D....but i dont knw if one need to have chosen Alberta as ones preferred destination b4 on qualifies... u knw they also have their own provincial nominee program... which province av u chosen as ur destination?
see the link below for more information on Alberta medicare for immigrants
http://www.health.alberta.ca/AHCIP/Q-moving.html

sara_m

Jul 28, 2011
We are quebec-selected immigrants and we have CSQs and visas but can we land in alberta instead and benefit from the health insurance as soon as we arrive???

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@sara_m,

Could you please share your AOT and timeliness.

Thanks

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
sara_m said:
We are quebec-selected immigrants and we have CSQs and visas but can we land in alberta instead and benefit from the health insurance as soon as we arrive???
I dont think that is possible. You are Quebec selected, you are only entitled to reside in Quebec province, no other! You will have to buy a private insurance for the first initial 3 months.

mannemv

Feb 16, 2011
We submitted the documents to quebec in Feb end and received the letter from quebec in April.
moved to different address and notfied them through fax but no response after that from quebec.

any idea that notifying the address through fax is fine? or do we need to inform by mail?
thanks for any responses.

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Hello everyone,

I hope all of you is doing well.

Finally, when i phoned at BIQ in Paris i was informed that a letter was sent to me on 12th July 2011 which i have not received yet.

The lady who talked to me said that i must be receiving it soon.

Does anyone knw how much time approximately it takes to reach Mauritius?

BIQ are not working as they should i guess as CHC has already requested the CSQ if my husband the third time.

We have no choice than waiting despite the fact that we are paying but it is very disappointing to know that the service we are getting is not worth at all!

Regards,

Shannone

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Re: (No subject)

@ sara, u seem to b mixing QSW with FSW. Anyway,it's also clear that u av not checked on d link i posted cos if u av,u would av seen where it's stated that PREGNANCY related care & other conditns are exempt 4rm this 3month wait period. U av got no business going to Alberta. I also will like for u to knw that if u happen to give birth outside canada, ur situatn takes a different dimension in that u ll av to restart d whole process 4rm scratch so that ur baby can b included in ur applicatn.u ll need submit ur CSQ but bcos u already av submitted part of d csq to visa office,it bcomes more difficult to return cos of bureacracy on d part of VO.IT might take months to return b4 u now join d queue at ur BIQ. Just note that visa issuance for ur baby is not AUTOMATIC.ur baby ll also undergo medicals & if d whole thing isn't finalized a year 4rm d date u took ur medicals,then all family members ll av to retake d medicals

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ shannone, good that atleast after over 8months that u av been awaiting d re-issuance of ur CSQ, Something is finaly moving in ur directn but it's suprising that what they are sending is a letter & not ur new Csq. I hope it's not that they are convenning u for an interview or could it be missing document request.hope u already sent them certified copy of ur marriage certificate & ur spouse's other documents. Did u attend an interview went u got ur csq d first time?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ shannone, as per d E.T.A for ur letter, u can use d time estimate for previous correspondence 4rm them to u to estimate d E.T.A for ur new letter. They use snail-pace mail,this makes one to begin wondering y we need pay for such service!!!!

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Shannone said:
Hello everyone,

I hope all of you is doing well.

Finally, when i phoned at BIQ in Paris i was informed that a letter was sent to me on 12th July 2011 which i have not received yet.

The lady who talked to me said that i must be receiving it soon.

Does anyone knw how much time approximately it takes to reach Mauritius?

BIQ are not working as they should i guess as CHC has already requested the CSQ if my husband the third time.

We have no choice than waiting despite the fact that we are paying but it is very disappointing to know that the service we are getting is not worth at all!

Regards,

Shannone
Hi Shannone,

I am sure it will take around one month to reach you becoz its a normal post.. safely u can say by mid of next month...

Rgds,
Mansoor