BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Re: (No subject)

Hi @egrace
I need your help again..:)

1. In my Bank draft, the Staff is not allowed to put names on the reverse side so i will have to do it on my own.
AM I RIGHT IF I WILL WRITE MY NAME IN THE ENDORSEMENT AREA OF THE CHECK(REVERSE SIDE)??

2. Do i have to include the instruction area for the application or only the 1st page where in i started filling up the data?

3. will it be okay if i will put additonal information by writing in the application form?. like some blanks are not fillable.

4. I dont have any employment contract since our employer has no hold over our length of stay. But my employment certificate includes # of hours, Salary, and dates of changes per level of position. Do you think do i have to write an explanation letter? if yes? does it have to be notarized?

5. If you are on a priority list. but there's no mission/interview within 6o days does is mean you will go beyond 60 days for CSQ application despite it was clearly mentioned in the guides de immiration that "priority processing will have a maximun of 60 days"? or do they cater interview anytime? :p LOL just curious hehhehe

- im still worried with the mild detroscoliosis though its minimal... ??? i hope this will not affect my application

To BIQ HONGKONG APPLICANTS:

-Since PHOTOCOPY of application for PERMANENT RESIDENCY is included in our application do i have to notarize it? or i can print a new set and send them the second original?

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
one more thing.. :)

do i have to submit declaration by spouse despite im single? like putting not applicable to every blank? hahaha

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
I just signed up for the forum. Lots of helpful info, thanks in advance for all the help and information.

I am ready to submit my papers for QCS. I have all documents ready, before I send them I would like for someone to evaluate my chances of obtaining the said certificate.

1. Training -
a. Educational Attainment – BS Civil Engineering 2009 US University
MS Civil Engineering 2010 US University
b. Area of Training – Civil Engineer (?)
2. Experience - 1 year internship full time as Civil Engineer in the US
1 year 4 months part time as Graduate Research Assistant in the US
8 months part time faculty in university teaching Civil Engineering Courses - Outside US, Central America
1 month as full time independent professional consultant - Outside US, Central America
3. Age - 34
4. Language
a. English - Highest level - attended private elementary and high school in English
b. French - None
5. Family and Stay in Quebec - None
6. Characteristics of spouse or common-law partner Married
a. Educational Attainment - BS Business Administration 1994 - Outside US, Central America
b. Area of Training - General Management
c. Age - 38
d. French - none
7. Validated Job Offer - None
8. Children – 4
9. Financial Self Sufficiency – yes (~ CAD 15,000)

Thanks in advance for your help.

I plan on submitting the application myself, I will include in cover letter that my wife and myself will enroll in the Alliance F. at the end of the month as I can't enroll until then. My kids speak perfect English and I am including their grades from US and Central American Schools.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
applicante.ph said:
one more thing.. :)

do i have to submit declaration by spouse despite im single? like putting not applicable to every blank? hahaha
Nope.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

applicante.ph said:
Hi @ egrace

1. In my Bank draft, the Staff is not allowed to put names on the reverse side so i will have to do it on my own.
AM I RIGHT IF I WILL WRITE MY NAME IN THE ENDORSEMENT AREA OF THE CHECK(REVERSE SIDE)??

2. Do i have to include the instruction area for the application or only the 1st page where in i started filling up the data?

3. will it be okay if i will put additonal information by writing in the application form?. like some blanks are not fillable.

4. I dont have any employment contract since our employer has no hold over our length of stay. But my employment certificate includes # of hours, Salary, and dates of changes per level of position. Do you think do i have to write an explanation letter? if yes? does it have to be notarized?

5. If you are on a priority list. but there's no mission/interview within 6o days does is mean you will go beyond 60 days for CSQ application despite it was clearly mentioned in the guides de immiration that "priority processing will have a maximun of 60 days"? or do they cater interview anytime? :p LOL just curious hehhehe

- im still worried with the mild detroscoliosis though its minimal... ??? i hope this will not affect my application

-Since PHOTOCOPY of application for PERMANENT RESIDENCY is included in our application do i have to notarize it? or i can print a new set and send them the second original?
as for the bank draft, no do not write on the endorsement area that is for the visa office. just write your name in the blank spaces vertical to the endorsement area.

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
anybody knows the criteria the IO will check so that the interview will be waived. Is their an assurance that if u have big amount of show money the more chances the interview will be waived.

ty

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
agnes_blush27 said:
anybody knows the criteria the IO will check so that the interview will be waived. Is their an assurance that if u have big amount of show money the more chances the interview will be waived.

ty
Yes. It is in the Quebec Immigration website. Read about it there or backtrack on some of the posts in this thread. As for the "show" money, even if you show them that you have a million dollars in your account or the required 2,800 CAD they would still give you a point for it.

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
If I have 55 points ( married with a child), and I know that must have 57 can I still submit an application?
I am not planing to send now, i must first learn some franc, planing to pas in future A2 (6points) , but with that level of knowledge I am short by two points. Can somebody tell me if I can submit an application and mark that I have 8 points( B1) in French and to send a paper on participation in AF ( level B1)?

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013

joidiple said:
as for the bank draft, no do not write on the endorsement area that is for the visa office. just write your name in the blank spaces vertical to the endorsement area.
OMG :eek: @ joidiple thank God i didn't write anything on it yet... I will kill that staff for telling me to write my name on the endorsement area. :mad: . I asked advice from them since they were not allowed to write on the reverse side.. Grrrrr.... thank God i posted my doubts before i made actions.. Anyway I'm more confused now. That same person told me not to write anywhere at the back of the check because there are codes on it. If only i could attach my check to post here as guide for evry1 on where to type our names.

I have 4 spaces at the back of my check
1. an empty box with a print "Teller Stamp Here"
2. an empty rectangle with a prin "endorsement - signature or stamp"
3. the rest are document watermark of the bank.
4. on the lower part are printed guide to check the veracity of the check
where will i print my name?

???? Thank you Joidiple

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey wings.... et monoylo.... any idea from u guys the RMO shahi medicals was sent to

yours is draging now...... i hope the delay is not caused by the officer reviewing ur file....cos two of my countrymen just got PPR request on Thursdays... it it was exactly 16days after they took medicals.....

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

applicante.ph said:
Hi @ egrace

1. In my Bank draft, the Staff is not allowed to put names on the reverse side so i will have to do it on my own. they cant put their name... it is the persons name that appears on the draft that owns the draft... that is y it is a sensitive instrument..... so append ur name on it..

2. Do i have to include the instruction area for the application or only the 1st page where in i started filling up the data? it is not necessary u include it....

3. will it be okay if i will put additonal information by writing in the application form?. like some blanks are not fillable.if space is not enough, get additional form for the very page where there is insufficient space... what do u mean by... some blanks are not fillable... maybe what u filled inthere is not in the correct format.... for any one that is unfillable.. u will be given instruction as to the allowed format

4. I dont have any employment contract since our employer has no hold over our length of stay. But my employment certificate includes # of hours, Salary, and dates of changes per level of position. Do you think do i have to write an explanation letter? if yes? does it have to be notarized? the one u av is ok... just get it notarized...... ALL DOCUMENTs MUST bE NOTARIZED

5. If you are on a priority list. but there's no mission/interview within 6o days does is mean you will go beyond 60 days for CSQ application despite it was clearly mentioned in the guides de immiration that "priority processing will have a maximum of 60 days"? or do they cater interview anytime? :p LOL just curious hehhehe...in this case, the officer will try to salvage the situation by requesting any other document that earn the applicant more points so that the file will not be unreasonably delayed.... but if the applicant has already submitted what needed to be submitted and there is no other way to earn point, then the applicant will have to wait more than the stipulatd 60days period... till the time that an interview will be scheduled... cos BIQ at every point in time will also balance there inflow with outflow... they conduct interview en mass as a cost reduction strategy the missions are meant for those who will need interview.... being on priority does not guarantee that interview will be waived...

- im still worried with the mild detroscoliosis though its minimal... ??? i hope this will not affect my application... just follow the earlier post... u are good to go

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
for a comprehensive on medicals see
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/dmp-handbook.pdf

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
Anyone???

bluecougar26 said:
I just signed up for the forum. Lots of helpful info, thanks in advance for all the help and information.

I am ready to submit my papers for QCS. I have all documents ready, before I send them I would like for someone to evaluate my chances of obtaining the said certificate.

1. Training -
a. Educational Attainment – BS Civil Engineering 2009 US University
MS Civil Engineering 2010 US University
b. Area of Training – Civil Engineer (?)
2. Experience - 1 year internship full time as Civil Engineer in the US
1 year 4 months part time as Graduate Research Assistant in the US
8 months part time faculty in university teaching Civil Engineering Courses - Outside US, Central America
1 month as full time independent professional consultant - Outside US, Central America
3. Age - 34
4. Language
a. English - Highest level - attended private elementary and high school in English
b. French - None
5. Family and Stay in Quebec - None
6. Characteristics of spouse or common-law partner Married
a. Educational Attainment - BS Business Administration 1994 - Outside US, Central America
b. Area of Training - General Management
c. Age - 38
d. French - none
7. Validated Job Offer - None
8. Children – 4
9. Financial Self Sufficiency – yes (~ CAD 15,000)

Thanks in advance for your help.

I plan on submitting the application myself, I will include in cover letter that my wife and myself will enroll in the Alliance F. at the end of the month as I can't enroll until then. My kids speak perfect English and I am including their grades from US and Central American Schools.

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
egrace62 said:
hey wings.... et monoylo.... any idea from u guys the RMO shahi medicals was sent to

yours is draging now...... i hope the delay is not caused by the officer reviewing ur file....cos two of my countrymen just got PPR request on Thursdays... it it was exactly 16days after they took medicals.....
I know its crazy. Do you know how long after filing federal application did your friends get the medical request? Coz from my understanding its like if you get med request soon then you have to wait out your time after medicals.
Manoylo hasnt heard anything either. I have one other girl who did meds with me and she hasnt heard anything either (the same VO)

Dont rember where shahi's medicals were sent to, unfortunately. Hey, you may be the first one out of all of us right now to be getting PPR.