+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
avelino said:
If I have 55 points ( married with a child), and I know that must have 57 can I still submit an application?
I am not planing to send now, i must first learn some franc, planing to pas in future A2 (6points) , but with that level of knowledge I am short by two points. Can somebody tell me if I can submit an application and mark that I have 8 points( B1) in French and to send a paper on participation in AF ( level B1)?
anyone :D

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
avelino said:
If I have 55 points ( married with a child), and I know that must have 57 can I still submit an application? - You will be risking rejection by so doing, try and surpass 57 before filing an application
I am not planing to send now, i must first learn some franc - good, planing to pas in future A2 (6points) - very good , but with that level of knowledge I am short by two points. Can somebody tell me if I can submit an application and mark that I have 8 points( B1) in French and to send a paper on participation in AF ( level B1)? - Yes you can but they will definitely ask for the proof at a later stage either before the interview or your french level will be tested at the interview. I will advise you take a french proficiency test and update your file as they may decide to request you send them a proof (which you do not have) usually within 60 days. The choice is yours.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: (No subject)

applicante.ph said:
OMG :eek: @ joidiple thank God i didn't write anything on it yet... I will kill that staff for telling me to write my name on the endorsement area. :mad: . I asked advice from them since they were not allowed to write on the reverse side.. Grrrrr.... thank God i posted my doubts before i made actions.. Anyway I'm more confused now. That same person told me not to write anywhere at the back of the check because there are codes on it. If only i could attach my check to post here as guide for evry1 on where to type our names.

I have 4 spaces at the back of my check
1. an empty box with a print "Teller Stamp Here"
2. an empty rectangle with a prin "endorsement - signature or stamp"you may write below this line.checks are made different from the other :)
3. the rest are document watermark of the bank.
4. on the lower part are printed guide to check the veracity of the check
where will i print my name?

???? Thank you Joidiple

rahul Chodha

Jun 21, 2011
Hi All,
Is it Mandatory to live and work in Quebec only if we apply for Quebec or now we can live and work anywhere else as well.
thanks,
Rahul

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Read the advise from an immigrant below;

Cheating is ugly, nobody likes to be fooled, we are all doing things right and everything else. So I’m sure we will all agree that if someone made the papers for one province and ended up residing in another he then must pay a fine or whatever. On the other hand, I read that almost 11% of immigrants who arrived in the last 5 years ended in another province.

Many of us have lived in countries that did not care of our skills and knowledge. We ended up leaving because our countries did not give us the conditions to progress as we needed. There was no place for us. In my humble opinion, it’s quite the same with the provinces. They open their doors to use on the assumption that we meet their requirements and we are the candidates they need to fill their gaps. It is then their responsibility to take care of us and our skills and that we do not end up moving to another part of the country. And God knows we make every effort to remain where we landed… but the money runs out, also does patience and we cannot live of thin air. When things get tough we have to take desperate measures. The Provinces have to analyze very well why that happens.

Do not be afraid of anything. Go to Quebec and have a life there. If things do not go well, take the measures you believe are the appropriate ones and always but always, document everything, keep everything. Tomorrow, you may need to backup your story and show that you’ve done everything right. You did not sign any commitment that forces you to stay in Quebec, you have just declared an intention. And is not the same. The day you find a job in another province after having tried unsuccessfully for months without results in Quebec, it will be a good idea to keep aside your 1000 applications in Montreal where you’ve never been called and the only job offer you were made by a company in that other province. So everything will be easier to clarify in the future…. if necessary.

Whether you apply to live in Canada or in Quebec, the result is the same: you obtain, if successful, the permanent residence in Canada. Sure, the two processes are a little bit different, but your permanent resident card is the same. Having the permanent residence in Canada gives you the right to live and work anywhere you like. Therefore, even if you apply for permanent residence in Quebec, no one can force you to stay there. However, when applying for permanent residence in Quebec, you do declare that you wish to live in Quebec.

But… if you’re the malicious kind of guy that used Quebec as a “trampolin” to get off the plane elsewhere, always had that in mind and was your ultimate goal from the start… you should worry because you could end up having a problem with Immigration in the future.

rahul Chodha said:
Hi All,
Is it Mandatory to live and work in Quebec only if we apply for Quebec or now we can live and work anywhere else as well.
thanks,
Rahul

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
DONSOFT said:
Read the advise from an immigrant below;

Cheating is ugly, nobody likes to be fooled, we are all doing things right and everything else. So I'm sure we will all agree that if someone made the papers for one province and ended up residing in another he then must pay a fine or whatever. On the other hand, I read that almost 11% of immigrants who arrived in the last 5 years ended in another province.

Many of us have lived in countries that did not care of our skills and knowledge. We ended up leaving because our countries did not give us the conditions to progress as we needed. There was no place for us. In my humble opinion, it's quite the same with the provinces. They open their doors to use on the assumption that we meet their requirements and we are the candidates they need to fill their gaps. It is then their responsibility to take care of us and our skills and that we do not end up moving to another part of the country. And God knows we make every effort to remain where we landed... but the money runs out, also does patience and we cannot live of thin air. When things get tough we have to take desperate measures. The Provinces have to analyze very well why that happens.

Do not be afraid of anything. Go to Quebec and have a life there. If things do not go well, take the measures you believe are the appropriate ones and always but always, document everything, keep everything. Tomorrow, you may need to backup your story and show that you've done everything right. You did not sign any commitment that forces you to stay in Quebec, you have just declared an intention. And is not the same. The day you find a job in another province after having tried unsuccessfully for months without results in Quebec, it will be a good idea to keep aside your 1000 applications in Montreal where you've never been called and the only job offer you were made by a company in that other province. So everything will be easier to clarify in the future.... if necessary.

Whether you apply to live in Canada or in Quebec, the result is the same: you obtain, if successful, the permanent residence in Canada. Sure, the two processes are a little bit different, but your permanent resident card is the same. Having the permanent residence in Canada gives you the right to live and work anywhere you like. Therefore, even if you apply for permanent residence in Quebec, no one can force you to stay there. However, when applying for permanent residence in Quebec, you do declare that you wish to live in Quebec.

But... if you're the malicious kind of guy that used Quebec as a “trampolin” to get off the plane elsewhere, always had that in mind and was your ultimate goal from the start... you should worry because you could end up having a problem with Immigration in the future.

Well said...........

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
abehola said:
Well said...........
Very well said,by the way do you know how many points they allocate you for Tefaq,mean how many for A1,A2,B1,B2,C1 and C2.just want to figure out my French points thanks

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
ABMIR said:
Very well said,by the way do you know how many points they allocate you for Tefaq,mean how many for A1,A2,B1,B2,C1 and C2.just want to figure out my French points thanks
I guess for A1 you'll get 2 Points or 3 if its a strong A1 and the points increases that way.... A2 (4 - 6 Points) and so like that.

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Just to add more details to Abehola's comment;

Quebec is only interested in your speaking and listening skills. Find more info below;

1.) A1 (Listening = 1 ; Speaking = 1)
2.) A2 (Listening = 3 ; Speaking = 3)
3.) B1 (Listening = 4 ; Speaking = 4)
4.) B2 (Listening = 6 ; Speaking = 6)
5.) C1 & C2 (Listening = 8 ; Speaking = 8.)

ABMIR said:

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
thanks donsoft, this is what I planned, to pass A2 level... submit aplication( mark B1 level of knowledge)...,continue learn French intensively, and in the meantime, pass the B1 test. The application must be sent by no later than December 2012 because husband vill be then 36 years and receives 14 points for age :( that is the only reason otherwise we would wait first to pass B1

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
What will your score come to with A2 level French? When are you taking A2 proficiency test? Are you taking DELF/DALF, TCF/TCFQ or TEF/TEFaQ? December 2012 is too far .... the rules may have changed before then. They usually change the rules every 3 years and the last change was October 2009, so most likely there will be a majpr change by October of 2012.

Improve your points any way you can and file your application as soon as possible.

Good Luck!

avelino said:
thanks donsoft, this is what I planned, to pass A2 level... submit aplication( mark B1 level of knowledge)...,continue learn French intensively, and in the meantime, pass the B1 test. The application must be sent by no later than December 2012 because husband vill be then 36 years and receives 14 points for age :( that is the only reason otherwise we would wait first to pass B1

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
DONSOFT said:
What will your score come to with A2 level French? When are you taking A2 proficiency test? Are you taking DELF/DALF, TCF/TCFQ or TEF/TEFaQ? December 2012 is too far .... the rules may have changed before then. They usually change the rules every 3 years and the last change was October 2009, so most likely there will be a majpr change by October of 2012.

Improve your points any way you can and file your application as soon as possible.

Good Luck!
With A2 55 points,planing to pass delf,maybe tcf Q- now i have seen that we have in our country :), we are starting our cours in septembar- thath is when it start.., Are knowledge of frenc now is 0.
What is easier delf or tcfQ?

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Kindly post your profile here so we can guide you better.

avelino said:
With A2 55 points,planing to pass delf, we are starting our cours in septembar- thath is when it start.., Are knowledge of frenc now is 0.

avelino

Jul 23, 2011
DONSOFT said:
Kindly post your profile here so we can guide you better.
Training -him
a. Education – vocational high school- veterinary tehnician ( 4 years- finished in 1995)
b. Area of Training – veterinary tehnician -if they accept because of they seeking coleg level of education
2. Experience - 12.5 years as veterinary tehnician 1999 stil working
3. Age - 34 ( in decembar 35)
4. Language
a. English - ielts vill not be problem
French - 0 now..enroll in AF class in septembar
5. Family and Stay in Quebec - None - 0

6. Characteristics of spouse or common-law partner:me
a. Education - bechelor in pedagogy 4 years
b. Area of Training - 6 month educational counselor
c. Age -32
d. French - 0 enroll in a AF class in septembar
7. Validated Job Offer - NONE
8. Children – 1 ( 3 )
9. Financial Self Sufficiency – yes

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
egrace62 said:
hey wings.... et monoylo.... any idea from u guys the RMO shahi medicals was sent to

yours is draging now...... i hope the delay is not caused by the officer reviewing ur file....cos two of my countrymen just got PPR request on Thursdays... it it was exactly 16days after they took medicals.....
egrace, could you tell me how long after filing federal application did you friends get MR?

This wait is really not cool :(