+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

tmt161

Apr 15, 2013
Nms1 said:
Do you mean that they do not accept the delf attestation and they need the diplome that appears after several months from the date of results?
Did they give you a file number or you have to resend the application and wait for aor again?
That's right and i have to resend my file, they gave a referance number not a file number

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone who got their expired check back via mail in april after receiving email in first half of the month

please share thanks

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
lemans207 said:
even nurse isn't easy in Canada, my aunt nurse she works 120 hours/week :-X
Waoh, I believe she choose to work for that length of time and obviously she will be making lots of money and certainly not in the same place of work i.e. with 2 or 3 different jobs.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
shootingstar said:
4glory, your words made me day! Thank you so much. God Bless. Seriously, I've been losing more sleep over this than my interview itself.
Well, I just looked up dates in my city and registered. We have an exam is about 40 days from now. The other is 6 months away, so we chose this. I hear conflicting information on whether DELF or TCFQ is easy. I have given DELF B1 and B2 and I found them easy. I hope the TCFQ is not bad too!
My husband needs an A2 and I need to keep hold of my B2 level (well, he said B1 will be ok too for me). Do you think it will be possible to attain A2 in a month's time? I can definitely guide my husband and we are planning to arrange a tutor too, something like your situation (weeknds only).
Shootingstar,

The TCFQ only test ones competency for listening comprehension and oral expression, it doesn't require you to write anything in French, the listening part has objective options to chose your answers from, check the link below for more details on TCFQ exams and sample test question;
http://www.frenchfaster.com/tcfquebecfrenchexam.htm

Going by your performance in DELF your standard should be a C level for TCFQ, your husband needs to be able to listen to French correspondence and understand what is being communicated, he also needs to be able to give an account of a planned event or feedback on an event in French for the oral aspect. I want to believe that you had both been practising French in preparing for your CSQ interview so attaining your goal in 6 weeks time should be very do-able by God's grace, just give it your best short and update us with the good news.

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharptooth said:
anyone who got their expired check back via mail in april after receiving email in first half of the month

please share thanks
CAN SOMEONE FROM INDIA SHARE MY QUERY

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
4glory,

Hi, your status on side bar shows Landedand a date, do you mind to share your process timelines plz? you experience so far with the process and all?

Thanks

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
goodmrng1947 said:
4glory,

Hi, your status on side bar shows Landedand a date, do you mind to share your process timelines plz? you experience so far with the process and all?

Thanks
Yeah, I recently removed it but I have sent you a PM with the details.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
4glory said:
Yeah, I recently removed it but I have sent you a PM with the details.
Thank you very much, very soon i am applying for QSW and so i wanted to check approx timeline for my case.

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
jewelfire_05 said:
is there anyone here who recvd an email from BIQ montreal that their demand draft expired and it needs to be replaced within 90 days from the time it was returned via mail and at the same time recvd their file number?

I'm just a bit confused. why would the biq give you a file number without the a receipt of your fees?
Hi jewel,

Yes, i received an email on April 11 that my check had expired. Still waiting for the expired check to arrive. MOst probably, would take 25-30 days to receive so will have to wait till May 11. I plan to use credit card na lng. At least, there will be no expiration and I can track easily when it will be charged on my credit card. BIQ already assigned a file number to indicate that file has been opened and needs further review. As soon as they receive the payment back, most probably that's the time our files will be reviewed again. I plan to take TEFAQ this june sa alliance manila or cebu. ikaw?

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Hi gamma, i just want to ask...is it okay to have the proof of funds in US Dollar account or does it really need to be in Canadian Dollar account? Also, is the birth certificate issued by NSO enough already or does it need to be certified and signed by duly authorized person? Thanks.

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Seeing the experiences of shootingstar and the other (in trackitt forum where they gave two years for submission of french TEFQ results) Can we assume that they are just dragging the time as the current job market and economic situation is not good in CANADA ?

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
Thousands of people who want to immigrate to Canada ... I simply wonder how they are willing to take all of us..!!

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamma_jb said:
Hi jewel,

Yes, i received an email on April 11 that my check had expired. Still waiting for the expired check to arrive. MOst probably, would take 25-30 days to receive so will have to wait till May 11. I plan to use credit card na lng. At least, there will be no expiration and I can track easily when it will be charged on my credit card. BIQ already assigned a file number to indicate that file has been opened and needs further review. As soon as they receive the payment back, most probably that's the time our files will be reviewed again. I plan to take TEFAQ this june sa alliance manila or cebu. ikaw?
hey gamma i would like to know how will you ensure that your payment is correctly identified with your application i mean if you have not yet received the letter and expired cheque physically in mail box and you are sending card payment what will you attach with the credit card form i am sure there is some reference number in that letter they have posted to all of us, this letter we have to enclose with new cheque or credit card payment so that our payment can be identified correctly with our file or do you plan to attach a cover letter and send payment without waiting for the letter

waiting for your reply thanx

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
bullrules said:
Seeing the experiences of shootingstar and the other (in trackitt forum where they gave two years for submission of french TEFQ results) Can we assume that they are just dragging the time as the current job market and economic situation is not good in CANADA ?
I don't think they think in this way !

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Dear All,

It's almost 24 months when I applied for the CSQ (MAY 2011),and I received the confirmation of the opening of the file by Aug 2011. :mad:

I'm worried since it seems it's taking too long time nowadays, if anybody can help me or he is in the same situation can tell me if I should not be worry?
Can I contact the immigration department, if yes please need the contacts details.

The problem that the total process now it will take more than five years especially the processing time for the federal application it's taking 37 months.

Thank you all for your help.