May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Umer Shahzad said:
Area of training
Your training is assessed based on a List of areas of training. The list includes high school vocational programs, vocational college programs (minimum three years of study) and university programs recognized by a Québec diploma. The points awarded under this factor vary depending on job prospects, requirements for practicing the occupation in question, and where you obtained your diploma (in Québec or abroad).
so base on this info what are ur points in total is it upto 49..??

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
so base on this info what are ur points in total is it upto 49..??

well i am a married applicant if i calculate my points it will like

MIBM (12)
if aot is in prefered (12)
age 16 as i am 26 years old
IELTS 5 points as i got 8 bands in speaking and 7.0 bands in listening
experience is 2.5 years (6)
A2 in french [6]
Fiancee ok [1]
Spouse is
Bsc fine arts with specialization in computer graphic design 4 years [3]
age [3]
A2 in french [2]

total points = 12+12+16+6+5+6+1+3+3+2=66 pts and if its 6 pts then its 60 bhai jan :(

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well these are the thing i ve read from GPI i am sharing it with you for AOT and NOC also
When a candidate has two degrees (or more) in areas of
different training and meeting the requirements of evaluation is the one who
provides the most points in the List of training areas
must be taken into account.
A university graduate than indicated in the list
areas of training is evaluated in the same manner as if the same
cycle level. For example, a Master of Business Administration at
Quebec must be evaluated under the list as a bachelor
Business Administration.
If the diploma was issued more than five years before the filing of the DCS must
determine whether the candidate has worked for at least one year a profession
directly related to his training with a diploma, that is to say a
profession for which there is a close match according to the
National Occupational Classification (NOC). For example, if a candidate has
a degree in biochemistry there are more than five years but it has the
profession as a chemist, points will be awarded to him because the
Bachelor's degree in biochemistry is related to the profession of chemist (NOC 2112).

ezaz

Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
Dear Friends,

Check Out The Number of applications received up to May 18, 2012

Immigration subclass Maximum number of
applications
from March 21, 2012
to March 31, 2013 Number of applications received up to May 18, 2012
Businesspeople
• Investors 2 700 2 700
• Entrepreneurs or self-employed workers 215 134
Skilled workers
• Group 2 14 300 676

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
vickyRocks said:
MKshah!
A suggestion for you, if u can usel MS Access or Excel it will be much appreciated because u will be updating this Tracker or regular intervals its less time consuming once every name is in place...What about my previous question??still waiting for your answer!!
Thanks vicky for your suggestions.
I tried doing it with excel, but when I paste data in this forum from that excel, it doesnt carry the table format and every detail gets mixed up.
Not tried with access, so will give it a chance. :)

And which question you asked previously... :eek:

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ezaz said:
Dear Friends,

Check Out The Number of applications received up to May 18, 2012

Immigration subclass Maximum number of
applications
from March 21, 2012
to March 31, 2013 Number of applications received up to May 18, 2012
Businesspeople
• Investors 2 700 2 700
• Entrepreneurs or self-employed workers 215 134
Skilled workers
• Group 2 14 300 676
Is this mean after 21 March 2012 all BIQ offices issued 676 AOR's?

Moon gul

May 22, 2012
vickyRocks said:
Hi moon!
U are in priority profession it means that u have a high chance of being selcted in quebec, but for any exam either DELF or TCF u need to do some preparation and withoout preparing no matter which exam u take its no use..First prepare ur self atleast 6 month and sit for exam..i prefer DELF, because u can give exam level after level..so my first advice study from alliance Francaise karachi it is the best resource for learning french..i hope it help$..
@ vickyrocks

Thanks for the reply but what i am actually interested in is to know when, where and how often Language tests (other than DELF) like TCF and TEF , TEFaQ are conducted in pakistan.how long does it take for result copy to reach you? How long before the test date i need to get registered for them?. I am planning to appear on the language test by Oct or nov 2012 at max, so that i have 3-4 months to get the result copy and apply for CSQ. I hope u would have got my point and could possible guide me

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
@ Anyone
Please can someone tell me what is happening next after CIC collected your money from the bank, but havent heard anything
about the AOR + MR ?

Comments are greatly WELCOME!!!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello friends,
Summer mood fully activated in Montreal ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D, nice weather but locals wrns that very soon it will get too too hot..( well i still prefer that to the cold 8) 8) 8) 8))
Its been a while....hope u all are fine... i know alot has really changed with the whole QSW stuff but hope the impact isnt much.... i know of course some pple who are yet to submit might not b able to again based on their areas of training......

ANYways...... i am just wondering what the process now looks like after obtaining CSQ since applicants are now to submit their federal application to Nova-scotia. does it means that medicals will b issued from Nova-scotia or what..... or Nova-scotia is just another delay strategy, aimed at diverting new applications away from the already flooded visa offices. Anyone with an idea should pls share especially those that recently got CSQ.
cheers friends

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TJ CAN said:
Is this mean after 21 March 2012 all BIQ offices issued 676 AOR's?
No it implies the total number of new applications confirmed received at all BIQ offices after the new policy of march 2012 was 676

shan123

May 21, 2012
shan123 said:

She has done 1yr internship too.. ... Does it come under her work experience?? Will she get any points for that??

What if we submit the application without ILETS and french results and submit those later on ?? Will it be a problem??

What if we don't have the original birth certificate ?? what should i attach for birth certificate??

COMMENTS PLEASE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Umer Shahzad said:
well these are the thing i ve read from GPI i am sharing it with you for AOT and NOC also
When a candidate has two degrees (or more) in areas of
different training and meeting the requirements of evaluation is the one who
provides the most points in the List of training areas
must be taken into account.
A university graduate than indicated in the list
areas of training is evaluated in the same manner as if the same
cycle level. For example, a Master of Business Administration at
Quebec must be evaluated under the list as a bachelor
Business Administration.
If the diploma was issued more than five years before the filing of the DCS must
determine whether the candidate has worked for at least one year a profession
directly related to his training with a diploma, that is to say a
profession for which there is a close match according to the
National Occupational Classification (NOC). For example, if a candidate has
a degree in biochemistry there are more than five years but it has the
profession as a chemist, points will be awarded to him because the
Bachelor's degree in biochemistry is related to the profession of chemist (NOC 2112).
Thank you for this information, +1
I got master 4 yrs b4 but its in the same field of my bachelor (NOC 2131) so they will not check if the profession related or not to my NOC

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
egrace62 said:
Hello friends,
Summer mood fully activated in Montreal ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D, nice weather but locals wrns that very soon it will get too too hot..( well i still prefer that to the cold 8) 8) 8) 8))
Its been a while....hope u all are fine... i know alot has really changed with the whole QSW stuff but hope the impact isnt much.... i know of course some pple who are yet to submit might not b able to again based on their areas of training......

ANYways...... i am just wondering what the process now looks like after obtaining CSQ since applicants are now to submit their federal application to Nova-scotia. does it means that medicals will b issued from Nova-scotia or what..... or Nova-scotia is just another delay strategy, aimed at diverting new applications away from the already flooded visa offices. Anyone with an idea should pls share especially those that recently got CSQ.
cheers friends
Hi egrace62,
Nice to see you again :)

Howz life going and which job/s u r doing now-a-days?
I envy you people who got their csq/pr fast and without so many hassles of newrules. :) Now-a-days the entire process has become very tough and also it takes now almost 18 months to get interview/csq and 6-8 months for PPR. So overall 2-2.5 yrs for getting PR visas under qsw.
also since, sep-2011, they have introduced lot many changes in rules & procedures for qsw and now it is not clear that whether the files submitted before the announcement of this new rules will be evaluated with old rules or with new rules?

Can u throw some light on this? :)

Now answering ur query: As per new process, @ federal stage, all documents and application for PR must be send to CIO, NS.
At CIO, it will be checked only for the completeness of application package. And from there it will be routed to concerned VO. All other requirements such as MR, PPR will be issued by VO only.

pls check this link & point number 6: www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-how.asp

Below is the text of the same:
6. Submit your application.
Mail your application and your fee to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada). For more detailed information, including courier and mailing addresses, consult the Quebec-selected skilled worker application
package.
Do not submit your application to the visa office responsible for your country of nationality or residence.

It may be correct to say as u mentioned that..."Nova-scotia is just another delay strategy, aimed at diverting new applications away from the already flooded visa offices." so that they can get some breathing time. :)

Just One suggestion to you, as you are there in montreal, if possible and if you get some time to share, pls share your experience about their culture, their climate, their people, your efforts for jobs and your job interview experiences.
Keep in touch buddy.

I m sure you have started shaping a happy, successful life there in Montreal, CANADA.
My best wishes and thanks for your valuable support. :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Moon gul said:
@ vickyrocks

Thanks for the reply but what i am actually interested in is to know when, where and how often Language tests (other than DELF) like TCF and TEF , TEFaQ are conducted in pakistan.how long does it take for result copy to reach you? How long before the test date i need to get registered for them?. I am planning to appear on the language test by Oct or nov 2012 at max, so that i have 3-4 months to get the result copy and apply for CSQ. I hope u would have got my point and could possible guide me
@Moon,
Yes, i understood every point u want me to look at. Taking a language exam is very simple in Alliance Francaise, here in Pakistan any one can appear in DELF,TCF,TEF or TEFAQ exam, he just need to know when the exams are going to held, get ur self register for that specific exam. In my oppinion TCF or eTEF is very fast after exam it usually take a month or less to get ur result card. For registration in any of the exam there is no hard and fast rule but AF recommends to register atleast one month before the exam. I think its a good strategy to appear in OCT-NOV exam atleast it will give u max time to study and practice french and also the chances of getting the AOR will be high as well...

I hope i did not miss anything to answer ur query..