Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
tcoy0204 said:
Hi everyone. I just wanna share to you all my friends here that I received my CSQ 19th on Paris. to StillHope, mkshah,Katayoon, ambi1755, solukru and many to mention.... ;) ;D ;D

It's been a long journey for me, but as what you friends told me to just hang on and believe in myself, and of course pray hard.:) ;D

I just want to share my experience for all of us whose still on the process of application. Currently, I live in UK and sent the application to BIQ Paris. Obtaining a visa in London for France is quite difficult. So I advise anyone who need a visa for France, be knowleadgble about the process, requirements beforehand.

My interview time was 1530, I arrived 30mins early and when a lady saw me, she then asked me to show my passport and convocation letter/interview letter. And told me to sit in the waiting area and wait to be called. I was with 2 other applicants. Both of them are speaking French. :eek: The place is like a small office where there are small cubicle divided each with a private room, about a 10 numbered room I guess. So I waited for 30mins, and the first applicant was called. The interviewer was a man,in his early 50s, strict face I should say. After 2 minutes, the 2nd applicant was called. The interviewer was in his early 30s man,with a tough built. And so my turn, when a South African gentleman called me in. The first time I saw him, he smiled at me so , I had a calm feeling that he will understand my desire to migrate in Quebec. He was smiling all the time. And asked me, if I want the interview in French or English and need not to worry if I dont speak in French. I told him in French, If possible, I want the interview in both language,but I speak little French.
He then asked me in French, about a simple introduction. I prepared an introduction, but he asked me another question immediately. He asked me about the work, work certificates, itr or tax exemption. I answered him in French, his on computer typing all the time but he would stare at me and nod if his satisfied. Theres one instance that, while I was trying to speak French tounge tied, ;D he utter the words together with me..hehe. Then he let me explain, about the province in Quebec. Why did I choose the place, the Common Values in Quebec. He asked me about any french exam, I told him Im scheduled to take the exam on May this year. He asked about the process on obtaining a permit if the profession is regulated by any order or board.
He asked me some English questions, but most of it was French questions. Whenever he utter a French word, I would listen carefully and remember some words that is common to me, it worked for me though but questions are all in Quebec Handbook.
After about 30-40 minutes, he told me I should improve my French and then he would accept my application and will be granted a CSQ. I was very lucky I guess, because when I saw the other applicant in the room before I left, the interviewer's face and the applicant were all serious.

He did not return my file. He just gave me 2 copies of CSQ ( one for me and for CIC)and then a guide.

Friends, yours is next..:) As what mkshah says in his qoute, dont stop till u not reach ur destination.. ;) :D Thanks everyone.. Ill be preparing for the next step.:)
Congrats and thanks for sharing

in which year and month you applied?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hey tcoy0204,
I told you so.... That You willbe able to sail through it.... :)

I am very happy for you... :)

Many many congratulations and good luck for federal process ! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your interview experience. :)

tcoy0204 said:
Hi everyone. I just wanna share to you all my friends here that I received my CSQ 19th on Paris. to StillHope, mkshah,Katayoon, ambi1755, solukru and many to mention.... ;) ;D ;D

It's been a long journey for me, but as what you friends told me to just hang on and believe in myself, and of course pray hard.:) ;D

I just want to share my experience for all of us whose still on the process of application. Currently, I live in UK and sent the application to BIQ Paris. Obtaining a visa in London for France is quite difficult. So I advise anyone who need a visa for France, be knowleadgble about the process, requirements beforehand.

My interview time was 1530, I arrived 30mins early and when a lady saw me, she then asked me to show my passport and convocation letter/interview letter. And told me to sit in the waiting area and wait to be called. I was with 2 other applicants. Both of them are speaking French. :eek: The place is like a small office where there are small cubicle divided each with a private room, about a 10 numbered room I guess. So I waited for 30mins, and the first applicant was called. The interviewer was a man,in his early 50s, strict face I should say. After 2 minutes, the 2nd applicant was called. The interviewer was in his early 30s man,with a tough built. And so my turn, when a South African gentleman called me in. The first time I saw him, he smiled at me so , I had a calm feeling that he will understand my desire to migrate in Quebec. He was smiling all the time. And asked me, if I want the interview in French or English and need not to worry if I dont speak in French. I told him in French, If possible, I want the interview in both language,but I speak little French.
He then asked me in French, about a simple introduction. I prepared an introduction, but he asked me another question immediately. He asked me about the work, work certificates, itr or tax exemption. I answered him in French, his on computer typing all the time but he would stare at me and nod if his satisfied. Theres one instance that, while I was trying to speak French tounge tied, ;D he utter the words together with me..hehe. Then he let me explain, about the province in Quebec. Why did I choose the place, the Common Values in Quebec. He asked me about any french exam, I told him Im scheduled to take the exam on May this year. He asked about the process on obtaining a permit if the profession is regulated by any order or board.
He asked me some English questions, but most of it was French questions. Whenever he utter a French word, I would listen carefully and remember some words that is common to me, it worked for me though but questions are all in Quebec Handbook.
After about 30-40 minutes, he told me I should improve my French and then he would accept my application and will be granted a CSQ. I was very lucky I guess, because when I saw the other applicant in the room before I left, the interviewer's face and the applicant were all serious.

He did not return my file. He just gave me 2 copies of CSQ ( one for me and for CIC)and then a guide.

Friends, yours is next..:) As what mkshah says in his qoute, dont stop till u not reach ur destination.. ;) :D Thanks everyone.. Ill be preparing for the next step.:)

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
tcoy0204 said:

congratz buddy

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Dear friends,

Today I received the result of my appeal and it is without change which means I am rejected now. The reason of my rejection is not having enough point. Quebec immigration is very unfair now a days I hope that some positive change will happen.

I wish you all the best.

Regards

destCAD

Aug 17, 2011
Pittsburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal North America
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-09-29
AOR Received.
2011-11-16
Med's Request
2013-10-11
Med's Done....
2013-11-25
Interview........
2013-06-14
What is a Quebec handbook ? Does it have sample questions asked during QSC interview, where can I get one?

Thanks in advance

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
quebec2011 said:
Dear friends,

Today I received the result of my appeal and it is without change which means I am rejected now. The reason of my rejection is not having enough point. Quebec immigration is very unfair now a days I hope that some positive change will happen.

I wish you all the best.

Regards
Dear Quebec2011

I am so sorry to hear this news for you. I hope you keep your head up, and if you firmly believe Quebec is for you I hope you find another way to make it there...perhaps temporary work first, or even study and apply under the Canadian experience criteria!

If you dont mind me asking, where did you fall most in points? was it for language?

and

Did you hire a consultant that could have appealled on your behalf?

Bajan

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
destCAD said:
What is a Quebec handbook ? Does it have sample questions asked during QSC interview, where can I get one?

Thanks in advance
You may download it here: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/learning-quebec.html

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
It is possible to begin your application to the Order before you arrive in Quebec, I have done it myself. My file is under review as we speak. My institution is included in the Washington Accord and is ABET accredited. If your institution is not covered by the accord you can still submit your paper work. After the review, there are 3 possible outcomes:

• require you to take admission (confirmatory and/or qualifying) examinations.
or
• recognize your training as equivalent.
or
• decline to recognize your training as equivalent, for the reasons provided.

This is taken directly from their website.

Follow this link and see what case you qualify for.

http://www.oiq.qc.ca/en/Iam/applicant/obtainingPermit/Pages/default.aspx

My case may be different than yours, so the outcome will vary. The lady I spoke with in the admission office mentioned that the file evaluation takes between 6-8 weeks. I was hoping it would be quicker since I have my interview next week.

My advice is do it as soon as you can. This way you can have an answer to present to the interviewing officer when you are called for an interview for your QCS.

Bachar said:
Hello,
I want to ask about obtaining a permit from the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.
Could this be started before landing? Did anybody start this or know more information about it?

coolguy001

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
Can somebody help me..

Does foreign engineer require a comparative evaluation of his studies by submitting the request to Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec?

Thank you!

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
mkshah said:
hi hec006,
Dependent cannot apply alone. He/she must be included in the application of principal applicant.

So, it will not be possible as you asked.

Other members pls comment on my views. :)
i my application i got married after csq and inform BIQ they told that we do not any concerns if you do not accompany your family members please onform to VO only,
The VO said only submit some documents form ,pcc others and i have submitted.

FYI

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

Just wanted to know the validity of the DELF examination results..??

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
niravk said:
Hi guys

Just wanted to know the validity of the DELF examination results..??
Whole life validity

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
bluecougar26 said:
It is possible to begin your application to the Order before you arrive in Quebec, I have done it myself. My file is under review as we speak. My institution is included in the Washington Accord and is ABET accredited. If your institution is not covered by the accord you can still submit your paper work. After the review, there are 3 possible outcomes:

• require you to take admission (confirmatory and/or qualifying) examinations.
or
• recognize your training as equivalent.
or
• decline to recognize your training as equivalent, for the reasons provided.

This is taken directly from their website.

Follow this link and see what case you qualify for.

http://www.oiq.qc.ca/en/Iam/applicant/obtainingPermit/Pages/default.aspx

My case may be different than yours, so the outcome will vary. The lady I spoke with in the admission office mentioned that the file evaluation takes between 6-8 weeks. I was hoping it would be quicker since I have my interview next week.

My advice is do it as soon as you can. This way you can have an answer to present to the interviewing officer when you are called for an interview for your QCS.
thanks this helped me a lot, my institution is not included in the Washington Accord
but i still have a question, should i send documents for all degrees i got, i got a Master in Civil Engineering and now i am PhD student? can I send documents by my self without sending them by university ?

nusrathq

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
0125/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all. Can anyone please help?? The Application for Selection Certificate (A-0520-AA) form says "Dynamic PDF to come". So does this mean till then we fill out the form hand written? Or do we wait till the dynamic pdf is there and then submit the application?

Also, since rule and forms have changed recently, the new Documents checklist (A-1520-AA) does not state anywhere about submitting a copy of the PR application for Canada....so is it not required to be submitted anymore during the CSQ application? PLEASE reply...

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
Bachar said:
thanks this helped me a lot, my institution is not included in the Washington Accord
but i still have a question, should i send documents for all degrees i got, i got a Master in Civil Engineering and now i am PhD student? can I send documents by my self without sending them by university ?
I too have an MS and BS in civil engineering, I sent both original diplomas directly to the Order of Engineers. The order states that a tru certified copy must be submitted. So make sure your diplomas are notarized and if possible authenticated by the issuing institution. I sent my original diplomas, as I am outside of Canada, and I specifically requested that they be sent back after they have been verified.

Keep in mind that the only document sent directly from the university to the Order is a copy of your transcripts, that is if you graduated within the US or Canada only. If you graduated outside the US and Canada a notarized/ authenticated copy of your transcripts must be included in you application and you can send this your self.

Here is a complete list of the docs. you need to apply:

http://www.oiq.qc.ca/en/Iam/applicant/obtainingPermit/otherCountries/Pages/documents.aspx

Keep in mind that there is a hefty fee associated with your application (~$850) so you need to decide if it is worth it for you to apply before you arrive.

Hope this helps.